Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dear lord this sucks

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all i was disgusted and in the "shock and awe" mental state.......this girl(id say 4-5) well weve been good friends like all of highschool now shes going out with some guy and she said when they brake up me and her will go out! i was just like oh **** hells no biatch im not touching anything that covered by clothes i mean HELL NO not in a million years i need an easy way to break it to her

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
im kinda new but id say to, dont be nice, she hella dissed you so stay distant, and if she come to you be like, that was really rude that you can say that, just dont talk to me anymore??

but yeah im new and maybe you should get another opinion

phayz

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
first of all i was disgusted and in the "shock and awe" mental state.......this girl(id say 4-5) well weve been good friends like all of highschool now shes going out with some guy and she said when they brake up me and her will go out! i was just like oh **** hells no biatch im not touching anything that covered by clothes i mean HELL NO not in a million years i need an easy way to break it to her

Duh ... LJBF her.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the ****!?
whats the problem!? she said something stupid in passing...
ok first of all she's with the guy now so the problem isnt imediate and when she does brake up with him just tell her ya wanna be friends...
besides she was probably joking and if it really bothers you for whatever ****ed up reason tell her!

freaking retard