Dealing with resentful males

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll let you respond to this and give you the last word you so desperately crave. Time to shower - so I smell nice and fresh when I fvck my married plate in a couple hours. Because I’m a bottom feeder with no morals, as you pointed out.

Goodnight, cuck.
Give it a rest, Larry no mates.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else in this forum have similar experiences after improving themselves?
Credit rsd Tyler, captain red beard for my piece. He once discussed people seeking order through consistency. By you transcending, getting jacked, getting girps, living it up, etc. People deem you changed, trying to be cool, and they pushback. Likely, its due to actually being a cuck or trying to be cool in high school. In your predicament, likely its jealousy and people projecting.

Acquisition of new friends.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a rest, Larry no mates.
I ain't got no motherfvckin friends
That's why I fvcked yo' bltch, you fat motherfvcker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You kno who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ain't got no motherfvckin friends
That's why I fvcked yo' bltch, you fat motherfvcker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You kno who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)
Legit just listening to this song a minute ago. Wtf.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in your late 30s, you shouldn't really care about what a bunch of loser males think of you, seriously.

I have also dealt with what you are describing here for much of my life. When I was younger I didn't quite understand it but as I've gotten older I've learned that their behavior is stemmed from insecurity and jealousy.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

stormrider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I’ve noticed throughout my journey of physical self improvement is that it’s harder to make friends with new males.

Specifically over the past year, I’ve gotten myself into phenomenal shape through diet and exercise and I easily could pass for a professional athlete. I am in better shape now at 38 than I was when I competed in Muay Thai in my late 20s. I’m 6, 200lbs of ripped lean muscle, and have an 8 pack in the right lighting.

I say this not to brag.

18 months ago, I was 20lbs overweight, and when I dropped into places where I’d meet new men for the first time (Muay Thai gyms, pubs, friends of friends etc), it was easy for me to build a rapport and expand my network of male friends.

I find that now, men avoid me in these places, and give me short one word answers when I try to chat them up. Even though I try my best to be friendly and approachable, which has never been an issue for me in the past.

Are these guys simply haters, or has my attitude perhaps changed in a way that I’m not realizing, making me less likeable?

My long standing male friendships have not been adversely affected by my improvement - just a few jokes here and there when i order vodka soda and chicken breast on beer and wing night.

Anyone else in this forum have similar experiences after improving themselves?
If you are high value enough, everyone will hate you. Even women. Super high value people conglomerate together and exist in rare places. They don't normally just walk around and try to befriend random people.

Water seeks its own level.

I know because I was once at that level. Everyone either hated me or wanted my validation. No-one was neutral in my presence. And I started to get invited to all of these exclusive parties where really beautiful women existed. It was like a secret society of some sort. At this level, no-one overcompensates or qualifies themselves. If you do, people would immediately recognize that you were just a pretender and will wonder how the hell you got into the party. Really high value people have a really distinct way of behavior. They almost compete to see who is the most self-defecating and humble. Literally the opposite of normal people behavior (overcompensating).

I purposely avoided going to regular places because I was tired of women negging me to get attention or guys feeling threatened that I would take their girl or just people overcompensating in general. I became enamored with high value people and how they lived their lives and carried themselves.

Seems to me you need to find these circles.

P.S. I got to that level by working out 3 hours a day. It was tremendous self-love that elevated my internal sense of value and my physical reality was just a manifestation of my internal self.

The secret to the Universe is to give value to yourself everyday. And one day you will become a force of nature.

Last edited:

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are high value enough, everyone will hate you. Even women. Super high value people conglomerate together and exist in rare places. They don't normally just walk around and try to befriend random people.

I know because I was once at that level. Everyone either hated me or wanted my validation. No-one was neutral in my presence. And I started to get invited to all of these exclusive parties where really beautiful women existed. It was like a secret society of some sort. At this level, no-one overcompensates or qualifies themselves. If you do, people would immediately recognize that you were just a pretender and will wonder how the hell you got into the party. Really high value people have a really distinct way of behavior. They almost compete to see who is the most self-defecating and humble. Literally the opposite of normal people behavior (overcompensating).

I purposely avoided going to regular places because I was tired of women negging me to get attention or guys feeling threatened that I would take their girl or just people overcompensating in general. I became enamored with high value people and how they lived their lives and carried themselves.

P.S. I got to that level by working out 3 hours a day. It was tremendous self-love that elevated my internal sense of value and my physical reality was just a manifestation of my internal self.

The secret to the Universe is to give value to yourself everyday. And one day you will become a force of nature.
"Really high value people have a really distinct way of behavior. They almost compete to see who is the most self-defecating and humble." - spot on!

This above. I know a lot of high status ppl like that and started acting like that some time ago as well.

I also stopped trying to make male friends right now as women and men tire me with neg-hits techniques which I cannot really reciprocate as when I try I'm often perceived as being as.shole. True story.

Seek for light-hearted ppl OR ppl with high status only - men and women that are afraid of you will never become your friends and you need to understand it - once they understand you are better than them or give vibe that you think you are better, they will start to dislike you or even secretly start to hate you

One of the laws of power is about protecting your reputation fiercely and it's often done by acting humble and politely. You might also want to imitate lower level of confidence or faking high level of interest in others if you want them to like you. It works well but its tiresome so eventually it's better to rely on couple of real friends (if you have any) and evade anyone that gives you mixed or bad vibe.

It's better to feel good and just a bit lonely than to have toxic aquaintances.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funny how people say rich people are evil when they are the most generous. I find poor people and people of lower status more evil because they are selfish and the reason why they are poor is because they are in a selfish paradigm. It also sucks when you try to be friends with people and they view everything as a competition and try to one up you. God damn.

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone mentions jealousy, that would be resentful. I think most guys just feel intimidated and a bit fearful, not so much resentful although there's guys like that too. They feel inferior but doesn't necessarily resent you because they see you as superior, so they feel awkward and it's hard for you to get close enough to become friends.

Looking around myself I see so many guys acting in various irrational ways, those subtle actions that lets me know their insecurity and exactly what they're insecure about. They're probably not aware of their insecurity and definitely not aware of how noticeable their avoidant behavior is. I find it kinda funny, but also a bit sad. I can't become friends with those guys because their minds can't handle my point of view. I don't have the intimidating physical appearance you do, it's my personality and confidence that's intimidating.

I think the only thing you can do about that (apart from looking less fit) is continue being non-threatening and hoping you meet a guy like me. Someone who isn't affected by how you look and don't mind making friends.