Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with REALLY sweet girls?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ive got two girls in mind. i'll give it to ya plain and simple

first girl: 8. i've dated her a few times. she wants me bad. she wants a relationship. i want play and i dont want a relationship. she does not put out much.

second girl: 9.5 one year older (17). medium IL. nicest girl i've ever met. we've chilled a bit, but i wouldnt call them dates. we talk a lot in school. tons of competition for her. i want a relationship with her. i dono if she feels the same.

how do i keep girl 1's IL up and try to get with her without having a serious relationship? how do i get more serious with girl 2? (basically my dream girl)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i laugh in the face of boyfriends
how do i get more serious with girl 2? (basically my dream girl)
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but you're a hypocrite. Maybe before you decide how to handle your situation you should figure out what you want first, a f*ck buddy or a girlfriend.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man.. dont hate.

i want a relationship if its the right girl for it. some girls are relationship material and some are better for being a ****-buddy

and the sig is a joke.. it means i laugh in the face of girls boyfriends cause they dont know theyre being played or they dont have game or whatever..

anyways, can anyone help me out?

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lil devun
yo man.. dont hate.

i want a relationship if its the right girl for it. some girls are relationship material and some are better for being a ****-buddy

and the sig is a joke.. it means i laugh in the face of girls boyfriends cause they dont know theyre being played or they dont have game or whatever..

anyways, can anyone help me out?
I don't think he was 'hating'. He's right...you need to decide what to do.

It seems awfully simple to me. You need to find out Girl B (dream girl)'s interest level. You do that by goin out with her (not just chillin) and making a move (read: kiss). If she is receptive, then go from there. If she's not, then don't waste any more time with her.

As for Girl A, do basically the same thing, just keep pushing her farther and farther. Determine if she's worth the effort to you. If you play your game right, you can get most any girl to put out. But it takes time and effort. She may not be the best "fvck buddy" material. But you can give it a shot.

Now get off you azz and make sh!t happen. Good luck.

Later, -E-Z

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont hate
I wasn't.

As for actually giving some advice to you, if you think you've found your dream girl, you go for her. There are a million 8's out there to have as f*ck buddies, but girls like the ones you're claiming to have are hard to come by.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously i was with 4 - 5 girls at once last year, it was really hard work juggling that many girls, always out doing stuff with them. But then it got too much for me, picked the best and went out with her.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i dont think it says that you are...
I don't give a f*ck what it says.

You know, this isn't the first time you've pointed it out. Why don't you worry about your own game instead of pointing out insignificant details of mine. 500 posts or not, fact of the matter is, I know my sh*t.