Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating young women for men over 35

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got Ron Steeles book and have read about half of it.

I promise to post more on here.

But one thing I want to bring up as a topic for convo is his thoughts on bars and clubs

1) Don't go to danceclubs or bars to meet young women. They are looking for Randy RedPorsche or some other guy.

I thought that was interesting. He is telling us to join yoga classes and college acting classes.

I'll post more later.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't totally rule out clubs or bars. Just don't go to any that don't have dress codes (i.e. gentlemen:no hats, baggy pants, timberlands, ect). Don't go to any that require you to be frisked at the door. Don't go to clubs that don't have sit down bars as opposed to a giant ice bucket with beer bottles in it. If at all possible (and these are getting rarer), avoid places where there are no sit down spots where you don't have to shout over the music.

One thing you don't want to do is make a big deal of the age difference and possible differences in tastes. Don't hide yours, just don't make a big deal of them.

2)For over 35 guys, do not, I repeat, do not try to act like the guys closer to the girls age. No slang or hip talk. This is the age where the C&F needs to be downplayed bigtime. Also, don't keep using slang and hipspeak from your own generation, which I suppose would be the 80s in this case. You'll either come off as an anachronism or someone who never grew up.

3)Although true in some ways, avoid the diatribe about how they just don't make music like they used to. Or that all this so-called new stuff is just imitating old-school. That is, unless the girl feels the same way. If so, you're in luck! But chances are, she's quite happy with the music of her generation and insulting it (even if it's deserved) is insulting her. She'll logically conclude that maybe you'd be happier with girls your own age then. Every new generation's got something to offer and in 25 years, there will be a new older generation with the same nostalgic feelings towards the current popular groups.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Ricky
I got Ron Steeles book and have read about half of it.

I promise to post more on here.

But one thing I want to bring up as a topic for convo is his thoughts on bars and clubs

1) Don't go to danceclubs or bars to meet young women. They are looking for Randy RedPorsche or some other guy.
Sorry, but that kind of advice sounds like someone who makes excuses for their inability to pickup/meet certain types of women in certain environments.

I have a friend who does the same thing and he basically rejects himself in order to avoid being rejected by women.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ dating rules

As for the most part, I'd stay out of clubs to meet women, whether you're 20, 30, 40, or 50. Might be fun to dance with them, but for the most part you won't find the high quality woman there. Most are smoking (puke!) and aren't taking real good care of themselves. Not all, but a lot are.

I think DJ dating rules cross all age areas.

1. Be confident.
2. Carry yourself well.
3. Have some interests in life.
4. Be educated and speak well.
5. Be physically fit or at least working on it.
6. When asking out a woman, act like not only is she special, but you are a catch and a half and she should be honored you're interested in her.
* And finally and this should be No. 1: Do not let a woman's rejection of you knock you off-balance. Smile and walk away. Also, don't let her acceptance get you overly excited as she might turn out to be a dud. I'm not saying don't get excited about dates (because I really do), but every time I've over-amplified things, it hasn't worked out like I want.

As you've noticed, the above traits revolve around the asker (the man), not the askee (woman).

Focus on your inner qualities and confidence and you'll meet women wherever you are. But look for places where educated, interesting women will be. Nothing worse than a woman who can't converse on many levels, emotionally and intellectually.

* Where is that elusive Water Tiger anyway?! Surely she has a nice response to this.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to jsh

good idea jsh

maybe you can be our "in-between" guy and be the judge of what might be a good post in the HS forum.

we gonna make a good DJ out of you yet, so long as you stay away from the 2-legged highly debatable female democrats !!!!!