Dating Personal Trainers

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on experiences here, good or bad.

5’1” petite blonde PT wants to grab drinks with me on Friday.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy work hours for her, which might work in your favor, if you aren’t looking for anything serious. A lot of weekend morning workouts with clients which is great because she had to leave my place early ( I like sleeping in my bed alone in the morning) Try not to talk too much about health and fitness. Most guys always ask about that. Be different. Do fun outdoor activities. A bit corny, but feel her bicep (form of kino) I have had success with this move.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had one experience years ago, and I got annoyed by her always trying to give me suggestions and advice on my body, without me asking for it, but tbh I'm one of those guys who doesn't like women giving me input on what I should do. Unless they're my boss at work

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I've got limited experience, only 2 women, not sure how this would help you but I'll share what I know.

The 1st was Spanish, has her own Zumba centre for night classes and does 1 on 1 in the mornings.

The 2nd was also involved with Zumba and a nutrilite distributor.

The positives;

Both were fun, adventurous, willingness to push the limit, sex animals, great arm candies, knows how to handle themselves well in social settings, extremely vain, cunning, motivators, good at selling themselves - business wise, etc.

The negatives ;

Prone to extreme emotional outbursts, demanding, too aggressive, etc.

_____________________________________.

The 1st I dated for about a month and it was intense.

The 2nd lasted maybe 3 months or so before I split.

And this might be important, there's just something that I can't quite pin point that turned me off both of them as time went by. I just instinctively split.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on experiences here, good or bad.

5’1” petite blonde PT wants to grab drinks with me on Friday.
You don’t want to go?

As long as attraction, treat her like any other girl on your speed dial. It’s not a 3 week trip to Bahamas, it’s drinks Friday night.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
You don’t want to go?

As long as attraction, treat her like any other girl on your speed dial. It’s not a 3 week trip to Bahamas, it’s drinks Friday night.
I’m not asking if she likes me or if I should treat her differently.

I was looking more for logistics. Typical ins and outs of a gym relationship with these types, schedules, typical mannerisms, common quirks, etc.

Look at it like recon/damage control....before the damage is done.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not asking if she likes me or if I should treat her differently.

I was looking more for logistics. Typical ins and outs of a gym relationship with these types, schedules, typical mannerisms, common quirks, etc.

Look at it like recon/damage control....before the damage is done.
You are over-analyzing this to a preposterous degree. Just go out with her, have a fun time, see if you enjoy the vibe.

What's the worst that could happen? You don't like each other. Big deal.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
You are over-analyzing this to a preposterous degree. Just go out with her, have a fun time, see if you enjoy the vibe.

What's the worst that could happen? You don't like each other. Big deal.
I’m just asking about common habits, schedules, etc. with these types to see if she’ll be a good fit for the rotation.

I don’t need your kind of advice.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
I’m just asking about common habits, schedules, etc. with these types to see if she’ll be a good fit for the rotation.

I don’t need your kind of advice.
You expect anyone here to know what her schedule is?!? And I have no idea what her habits are. No one else on the forum does either. Better to ask her instead.

Like I said, stop overanalyzing, go out with her and have a good time. If it works out, great. If not, so what.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
You expect anyone here to know what her schedule is?!? And I have no idea what her habits are.
The 4 guys before you seemed to have a clue.

I have a set routine/schedule going with other women. I don’t think getting an idea on the typical hours of a PT, for example, is “over analyzing”.

Mazer’s comment on early morning Saturday’s was helpful in that regard, as I often have every other Saturday scheduled with another woman.

You don’t seem to have a clue on the logistics of managing plates. So just stop.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
The 4 guys before you seemed to have a clue.

I have a set routine/schedule going with other women. I don’t think getting an idea on the typical hours of a PT, for example, is “over analyzing”.

Mazer’s comment on early morning Saturday’s was helpful in that regard, as I often have every other Saturday scheduled with another woman.

You don’t seem to have a clue on the logistics of managing plates. So just stop.
Personal trainers work when their clients are available. That's after work or on weekends. It doesn't require a thread to figure this out. Or you can just ask her. Common sense ftw.

Relax bro, you're throwing a tantrum for no reason whatsoever. It's detrimental to your "health and fitness."

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
Relax bro, you're throwing a tantrum for no reason whatsoever.
Lol. This is coming from a guy who runs to the Mods reporting people for calling you a virgin.

Youre a riot.

We’re up to...what...10 reports now from you?

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. This is coming from a guy who runs to the Mods reporting people for calling you a virgin.

Youre a riot.
LOL, I'm not the one butthurt because I pointed out guys are dating grannies and fatties online. :)

I can't speak for anyone else though.

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
I'm not the one butthurt because I pointed out guys are dating grannies and fatties online.
No, you're just butthurt because I called you out knowing that was your experience with it.

I'm sure you'd have no complaints about it if you were actually getting somewhere with women you liked.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
No, you're just butthurt because I called you out knowing that was your experience with it.

I'm sure you'd have no complaints about it if you were actually getting somewhere with women you liked.
LOL, wrong again. I don't date fatties or grannies from online dating like *ahem* some guys do. I was simply commenting on the profiles I've seen. Anyone who dates those warpigs is either insane or desperate or both.

Anyone who gets offended by me telling the truth must be dating those ugly behemoths themselves.

Last edited:

Amante Silvestre

90 Day Challenge
Reaction score
I don't date fatties or grannies from online dating like *ahem* some guys do.
Yeah, OK.

Get back to me in 20 years when you can still attract the women you're trying to hook up with now. Then maybe we can talk.

I look forward to your next snowflake report.

jsim

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, OK.

Get back to me in 20 years when you can still attract the women you're trying to hook up with now. Then maybe we can talk.
So you admit you date fatties and grannies and want me to wallow in your misery in 20 years. Pass.