Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Married Women !!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now before all of the Jesus freaks and self righteous individuals start hurling stones I want to ask a question, and I think everyone should be entitled to do so.

Is it just the pressure of religious society, and super 'moraled' introverts with no game, that restrict us from delving into the untapped wealth and percentage of unhappily, married women, or is it our own fears?

To make a long story short, if a woman tells you she is unhappy, and that she doesn't find her husband attractive anymore, is this a green light???

If not, then at what point is it okay to indulge?

I know your amazing answers such as why do this if there are millions of other single women out there will be the instant reply, but if you could play devils advocate for a second, answer the question and leave morality in the toilet.

Edge

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ever do that, but if I had to. Then I think if she is split up with her husband (basically ending it, not a break)then alright. I mean split up like he is not living with her or sees her often. Also, there most be no children. Don't want to show up to have a child say who is that man.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the tone of your post it sounds like you have already decided that marriage isn't worth much, and that we should just have sex with any married woman who wants it.

It would seem that western society is going that way anyway - half of all marriages end in divorce, and a lot of people don't get married at all, just moving from one partner to another when they get bored with each other. It looks like this trend is set to continue.

However, there has always been adultery since time began, and there have always been men willing to exploit this rich source. There are however good reasons for steering clear of adultery that have nothing to do with 'Jesus freaks' or traditional judeo-christian morality, and they are in a nutshell:

Practical difficulties: Your relationship will always involve sneaking around, worrying if you'll get caught or cited in a divorce case, or beaten up (or worse) by the husband. There will be a lot of careful diary checkings, making up stories, visiting shady motels etc - it's just hard work. A friend of mine had an affair and had to hide under a woman's bed for three hours once when her husband came home.

It's just not fair play: women tend to 'monkey branch' in relationships rather than having the guts to say a relationship is over and leaving. I don't think this should be encouraged.

How you get her is how you'll lose her: if you just want ONS, then this doesn't matter, but if you're looking for a relationship, I'd say married women were not the best to go for, as if they've cheated once, what's to stop them doing it again.

What I'm trying to say is moral values are often there for a reason, they're not just some old rules out of the Bible, they're ideas that have been thought about and learned from for generations. If you want to have affairs - go ahead, you can only learn from experience, but I'd say the experience overall is probably not worth the problems attached.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NEVER a point, unless she's filing for divorce.

THAT is the ONLY point.

And throwing morality down the toilet? With a mentality like that we should flush YOU.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Now before all of the Jesus freaks and self righteous individuals start hurling stones I want to ask a question, and I think everyone should be entitled to do so.

Is it just the pressure of religious society, and super 'moraled' introverts with no game, that restrict us from delving into the untapped wealth and percentage of unhappily, married women, or is it our own fears?

To make a long story short, if a woman tells you she is unhappy, and that she doesn't find her husband attractive anymore, is this a green light???

If not, then at what point is it okay to indulge?

I know your amazing answers such as why do this if there are millions of other single women out there will be the instant reply, but if you could play devils advocate for a second, answer the question and leave morality in the toilet.

Edge
Sounds like you have your closed mind made up already.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
There is NEVER a point, unless she's filing for divorce.

THAT is the ONLY point.

And throwing morality down the toilet? With a mentality like that we should flush YOU.
I'll ignore your last poke at humor, since every fukkyn idyott wants to be a comedian.

However, your first point is exactly where I am getting at. The woman is married and is pretty much stuck... :rolleyes:
By that I mean she has kids, she has been married for a while, and just does not want that life anymore.

Her husband is fat overweight and could give a shytt.. He obviously thinks all is well at home. My point/question is if she is willing to admit that her marraige is over, under absolutley no pressure from you, can you indulge at that point or should you try to see her through her mess.

As a man with a fully functioning koch, I apologize to the squeamish, but I have too. And I guess, in some selfish manner, I am looking for some people who have either experienced this or dealt with it in some manner.

Edge

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to add to my previous statement. Here on our DJ forum we preach about being men, and being in shape, and about becoming a catch to women. We also preach about the power of attraction and how we have to constantly keep women on their toes .....
We preach being active, and constantly improving oneself, to consistently create an aora of well to do, and confidence.

This poor sacless sap/her husband has demonstrated none of these qualities. And is in danger of losing his wife, who is a fukkyn knockout at 35. I'll take that back he is definitely going to lose her, the process has been in motion for a while and is now irreversable.

If I don't than some other lucky hormone filled squid will. And I refuse to be in my rocking chair 60 years from now wishing I did..

Edge

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Edge, welcome back.

I have lots of experience in this. Any woman willing to cheat is fair game. In fact, if a woman does not plan to leave her marriage and you can do this with her discreetly, I have even seen it improve her general mindset and attitude and she actually begins to treat her husband better.

Here is the downside, however, and it can be disasterous in my personal experience. There you are, as I have done, plugging away married women and generally improving their lives. :) Then you meet one and, against your better judgment and intent, she gets under your skin. (It has happened.) Then you think to yourself, hey, I'll just plow her for a few weeks more. Then months. And, before you know it, you're both hooked. She starts talking about leaving her marriage for you. And you have no interest in even meeting her kids much less being daddy to them or being in a relationship with her where kids are part of that equation. And, you know you'll never ever ever be able to trust this woman, even if kids were not an issue.

In short, there is a chance that you one or both of you can actually get involved and no good can ever come of that, only a complete disaster.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if it's just an affair?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
What if it's just an affair?
My point exactly... If she gives me the go ahead or the green light:

we haven't had sex in 6 months

my husband works all the time

he's fat , he snores

he smells

he drinks too much

then should it matter if I don't commit and down the line she goes back to him,... I have made it perfectly clear that marraige or a commitment of any kind is out of the question.

Edge

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The last woman I had sex with "was in the middle of a messy divorce." She was down at the beach with one of her friends and I met her in a club down there.

If I hadn't, someone else would have. ;)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would NEVER do it. Plenty more single woman in the world. No way I would bother with a married woman.

Sounds to me like your trying to justify to yourself it is ok, as you say only super moraled introverts and religeous society makes us thinks its bad.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll ignore your last poke at humor, since every fukkyn idyott wants to be a comedian.

However, your first point is exactly where I am getting at. The woman is married and is pretty much stuck... :rolleyes:
By that I mean she has kids, she has been married for a while, and just does not want that life anymore.

Her husband is fat overweight and could give a shytt.. He obviously thinks all is well at home. My point/question is if she is willing to admit that her marraige is over, under absolutley no pressure from you, can you indulge at that point or should you try to see her through her mess.

As a man with a fully functioning koch, I apologize to the squeamish, but I have too. And I guess, in some selfish manner, I am looking for some people who have either experienced this or dealt with it in some manner.

Edge

Morality is one of the most important things in this life after breathing. I litterally mean it, if you are going to leave morality as sh!t, then you aren't too far from being it either. However, I realized that your statement wasn't serious.

I believe marriage are sacred. You don't touch that. Moreover, she has kids. I come from a divorced family, and thank god it wasn't because of an affair - because I swear to god, I would of hunt down the one who broke my family to use his own guts to hang him by his balls.

I don't know what that women of yours wants, but I'll tell you one thing. If she is willing to destroy her marriage, fine. She is aloud to be unhappy - and that is why divorces exists and if that is the case, I don't see why meddling with it would be so bad (Although I still think it's wrong til the divorce is official, but blah).

However, if she has kids. This is different and this is how it really depends on the situation.

Are you willing to offer her what her husband can't? Or are you there only to bone her and leave? What does SHE want?

If she doesn't want a man to replace her children's father, as in she just wants to fukk. She is a horrible mother and a down right disgusting human being.

If you are only taking advantage of the situation to fukk this man's wife without having any intentions of helping a single mother with kids, you are not too far from that woman I just describe earlier.

I'm not saying you have to take her family on your back ... I think if you have the intentions to, I don't see why it would be wrong.

However, if it's just your coq that is controlling you. It is not a matter of religion or any other thing you stated at first because if that is the situation, you can have your coq satisfied with any hot single woman. Hell, they could even have a boyfriend.

Sides, as a DJ and a MAN - I think that if your coq is controlling you ...

You know the answer to the rest of the sentence.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started, but stopped...

There was this married lady "friend" of mine who told me that she wanted to sleep with me. At first I was like "Where the heck did THAT come-from?" Then my little head started perking-up and we fooled-around a little. I put my hand in her panties and felt her wetness. But then she would brag to all her girlfriends that she was messing-around with me. This made me think that sooner or later this would get-back to her husband and possibly even her kids. I couldn't live with destroying her kids. I think she was basically an attention-Ho who was willing to go farther than most attention-Ho's.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you, retarded? - No. There are many other fish in the sea. Why go to all that trouble, are you desperate or something!?

Jeez.

If she is unhappy then she needs to deal with it - Not you.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would NEVER do it. Plenty more single woman in the world. No way I would bother with a married woman.
Plenty more single women? This depends almost entirely on age. Just as very few women are married at age 17,
very few women (that you'd want anyway) are not married or attached somehow at age 40. In the few cases that I know of where women have filed for divorce in this age range, ALL of them had someone already in mind.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I started, but stopped...

Originally posted by maranathaman
There was this married lady "friend" of mine who told me that she wanted to sleep with me. At first I was like "Where the heck did THAT come-from?" Then my little head started perking-up and we fooled-around a little. I put my hand in her panties and felt her wetness. But then she would brag to all her girlfriends that she was messing-around with me. This made me think that sooner or later this would get-back to her husband and possibly even her kids. I couldn't live with destroying her kids. I think she was basically an attention-Ho who was willing to go farther than most attention-Ho's.
right on. married women will use you as a tool. the only way you know that it's okay is if she is the one CHASING you, has no kids.

some married women do it for kicks, at least get flirt action or intimate kissing action cause it makes them feel attractive.

both of ya'llz use each other for the time being, i'd never consider having an LTR with the likes of these kind of women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point exactly... If she gives me the go ahead or the green light:

we haven't had sex in 6 months

my husband works all the time

he's fat , he snores

he smells

he drinks too much

then should it matter if I don't commit and down the line she goes back to him,... I have made it perfectly clear that marraige or a commitment of any kind is out of the question.

Edge
I've done the same thing recently with a married woman. She gave me pretty much the same lines in addition to reminding me that she isn't really 'that way' or that what she was doing was crazy and that she was going to go only so far (yada, yada, yada).

The bottom line is that we understand that "she is married," which to us just meant that she couldn't be 'completely' with me. No big deal. My personal morality is that I will not force anyone into anything that they would not to do nor will I feel guilty by THEIR deeds.

It may not work for everyone but it works well for me.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, guys, read the post completely before replying.. that way we have less usless stuff to read.

Alright, now to the topic.

Hey Edge, long time no see, u hoe ;)

If a woman is in a relationship where there is absoultely no emotional attachment, and she feels like she wants to get that attachment from someone else, i say it's open game.
The point where you see a green light is when she says "Im not happy with him.." or something similar, "he snores" doesnt cut it ;)

Now, depending on a hubby, you are playing with fire, and the idea of subconsious attachment to the woman (or her getting attached to you) are big no-no's. Do you really want to become her new husband? Alright, well if you can keep yourself (and her) under some control, you should do fine.

Think about this guys.. you are married to a woman.. one day she gets in a car accident, now you are stuck with a paralyzed wife, but you cant leave her becuase you are just not so cruel, plus you cant because of financial means... Now a really good looking lady gets interested in you. She is goregous, young and you get along great. What would you do? That's what i thought.