Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating is a game

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here plays sports? I sure do!! One thing I have learned is that you cannot change any of the mistakes you have made in your game, and mistakes you make early on in the game can come back to bite you bad.

Who's ever been playing football, and for the whole first half you are doing awesome. I mean you are dominating your opponents. Halftime comes and goes, and your opponents come around and completly whip your ass the second half. Your team looses.

Now what happens after the game, does coach gather everybody around and say, "well allright fellows we lost the game, luckily bill here has a time machine, so lets go back and try again." does he say "its okay guys, we lost, but lets go ask them if they wanna play another game, maybe this time we can win!!" Have you ever seen this happen? well unless you play for the washington Redskins it is very likley you have. A good coach shrugs off defeat. He talks things over with his team, he spends hours anaylizing videos. They learn what they did wrong. Why do they do this? Not only to understand how they were beaten, but to prepare themselves for another game against that specific team.

Guys, I just got out of a realationship. In the begginning I had so much power, she was doing everything I wanted her to do. I was truly an Alpha Dominant Male. As time passed on I got verrrry lazy, Much like a team does when they are winning by a large amount. As I became lazy, my girlfriend became smarter and she became less and less interested in me. I mean I was at the point where i could no longer get any respect from this girl. So I dumped her. And it was not easy!!! This girl was awesome, we had an awesome time together, and i really enjoyed being with her. Of course this was when I was in control. Now I was loosing, and soon to be defeated.

The first thing I did after I broke up with her is that I made a pledge that i will never date her again. NEVER! I lost, and I had to accept that I lost. Of course I was winning at first and I did a wounderful job, but that was then. I also give myself credit for doing such a wounderful job in the first few months. But once I started to get lazy, it became harder and harder to get back into the game.

When you loose, you loose.
When you win, you win.

You need to adopt this attitude. You either win or you loose. If you have any other attitude you are going to cloud your head with numerous thoughts which have no signifigance. We know down in our hearts if we have won or lost, and we need to look into our hearts to see the truth.

Another thing is, that it is very hard to face the truth. When I was very sad about loosing my girlfriend, it was because I felt like being sad. Then I asked myself "Why on Earth Do you Want to be Sad??" It was such an enlightenment for me. I realized that i was sad because I wanted to be sad. It is my human nature. Once I realized that i was choosing to harbor a destructive emotions i thought to myself how dangerous it was. I dont do drugs, and I rarley drink. If I am so catious about my body, why would I deliberetly cause my mind pain. It is simply silly!!!

Once you begin to realize things about yourself, you will do so much better with women. If you understand yourself you understand everyone around you. Furthermore, You can only understand other people by completly understanding yourself first.

[This message has been edited by Matlm (edited 05-31-2002).]

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHEN YOU SAY YOU GOT LAZY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? YOU WERE NO LONGER A CHALLENGE? EXPLAIN...

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, I just stoped trying. Fatal Mistake.

BAAudio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, interesting post. It will definately help me next girls.