Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating divorced mom is a NO NO!!!

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agreed. Chances are she's hot and was an easy lay. Rest assured she picked him before he picked her. His naivety is what she locked on to and just played the pus card. It happens to many dudes. Nothing to be ashamed of, OP and others just need to learn and recognize it.
Word!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I agree and I take all the responsibility for the end of the relationship. I was a bit desperate and saw her situation as an easy way in. But didn't think about what will happen when she stands on her feet. As a relationship it was doomed from the beginning (taking all circumstances in calculation). As an experinence (in the end though), the best one I ever had. Finally made me grow up and start thinking logically and rationally.
But for the first time I'm not mad at my ex. I just think what a plonker I was and laugh. It was a lesson, nothing more.
This is the kind of mindset that will bring you towards better things in life.

Well done.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your miss management of yourself in this dynamic is causing you to go "absolutist" and a bit black pill.
3 year old kid is TOO young but to say to not todate ANY moms is unrealistic and ignorant. Some single moms will be ok to date especially for older guys. Older kids etc etc. Financially set etc etc.
Some guys who are 40 are not good looking enough to date 25 yr olds. This seriously shrinks the pool because most woman 30+ have reproduced.
Great advice for 35 and down but 40-60 is when this gets tough.
Dating moms is just another skill. You have to know wtf your doing to begin with.
You only become 2nd fiddle to a kid when you ALLOW it in your house.
What I wanted to say is that dating single mom at 28 is a NO. As Amante Silvestre said, you are too young for that kind of relationship. Taking my situation into account, I never had any similar experience so there is no way I would now how to swim in these murky waters. Even if things somehow do work out, her past will always haunt her in one way or another.
Anyway, life can be so much better and easier when you don't accept other people's problems as your own and when you don't rob yourself of a clean start (raising your own child with someone).

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said before, single moms are for fun only, because you never be in the first place, and if you are she is not a good mom so you also don't want anything serious with her, its a lose-lose situation

op finally learned, good for him now for the next