Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating boring in early 30s, is this normal?

JayAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with dating in your 30s is if your dating women in that age group you realized most of them are jaded and ran through among other issues the biggest one is though they lose that feminine energy that girls have in their 20s

The women who are younger are airheads but fun

Dating loses its excitement once you have done it enough (usually by your teens or early 20s) you get burned out, and all

I purposely take breaks just to focus on self-improvement as far as i'm concerned modern dating is nothing more than just your turn
this post is spot on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you mate, I'm 34, went monk mode month ago and I already feel much better/at peace with myself now.

I plan to date again in 2020 but I feel my interest in women dropped a bit after this year crash&burns - it's like it's much easier to get a date and score with a 25-35y old woman now when I'm 34 myself, but this whole dating dynamics is just tiresome. How many times you can go on the first date, how many times you can actually care about a new person in your life if she doesn't really give a phuck about you and your dreams or purpose?

It's really weird because even if I am not the most attractive guy around, I'm definitely experienced and can pick up really pretty women - yet they all start to sound the same to me after a while. I start to think that there's no female game that I've not seen until now. I feel bored and exhausted by lack of good prospects around me - I feel every time I meet a woman, not only she is beneath me, she also isn't worth LTR really.

I also started to think about going to prostitute - not because I cannot pick up some ASAP a.ss - on the contrary - I just don't want to pretend that I care either, especially if I see ONS or STR prospects around at most and I consider them waste of time. If it's only bargain for them most of the time then why not pay for play here and there and just be done with it?

I think abstaining from sex in our age is not an option as well.
Yea that abstinence might lead to full shut down. If your lucky things will start working again in an appropriate situation but maybe not.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with dating in your 30s is if your dating women in that age group you realized most of them are jaded and ran through among other issues the biggest one is though they lose that feminine energy that girls have in their 20s

The women who are younger are airheads but fun

Dating loses its excitement once you have done it enough (usually by your teens or early 20s) you get burned out, and all

I purposely take breaks just to focus on self-improvement as far as i'm concerned modern dating is nothing more than just your turn
Solid post Salmon, glad to read you.

Did you take a break from the forum in the last months?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post Salmon, glad to read you.

Did you take a break from the forum in the last months?
I dont really post as much as I use too I take a few months on and off things like that
I'm more worried these days on my youtube channel and other business endeavors than women

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that abstinence might lead to full shut down. If your lucky things will start working again in an appropriate situation but maybe not.
Well, I was already afraid of getting out of shape so I have set date with one woman on Friday (wrote me first on T. so it's good indicator of interest) and with another one on Sat. Simultaneously I flaked on status chaser or G-digger on Thu date (If female wants to see your FB profile before a date, she is status-chaser, g-digger or simply slightly paranoic imo) cuz' after she messaged me on FB I've went through her profile and noticed photos that were not photoshopped and she looked way below what she promoted on T.' I'm gaming third girl to meet me after the weekend, but I get the feeling she just plays me in convo for now (doesn't matter, still plan to sleep with at least one of the girls I previously mentioned) so she's just an unlikely back-up for now.

I think guy needs to stay in the game - if burned out, go monk mode for short period of time (1-2 months preferably) but don't go for more IMO unless you have some really important personal project or surgery or smthng. You won't seduce women better after 6 months of monk mode than after 2 months. After 2 months monk-mode positive effects (better attitude, better general feeling about yourself) should already be there and you should use it to your advantage with women.

If someone stayed in the game for too long (it can be identified by emotional exhaustion, I know how does it feel) then it's better to go monk mode than continue picking up women as you will do tons of mistakes and reek with desperation => you won't score anyway. Pay-for-play might bring you back to the game at this stage sooner than later (as p.ussy tastes good) however I never paid-for-play yet so I don't recommend it (however I wonder how it is).

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Well, your not young anymore, of course dating seems boring to you at your age.

Date younger women, it will be more exciting for you I suppose.

The drive is gone, the desire and motivation has died out, the flame is out.

Its the price of getting older, kinda like how you get to a certain age and playing with toys becomes less appealing.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I was on a date with 32 years old leftist chick that dated leftist politician. Slim, definitely doable but not that hot. Lured me with mixed photos (some were old, some were pretty actual, so mixed-photos game made me go in).

Moreover I think leftist chicks make me gay. When they start to talk about leftist agenda, I start to think how it is to do them up in the as.s.

I deeply despise third wave feminism and anything that promotes it these days. I'm great in hiding it but I want to evade left-oriented women. I want woman that knows how to spread her legs good and don't scream "RAPE" when you will phuck her hard from behind (I still remember the "ARE YOU RAPING ME?!?" stare from other leftist chick I phucked).

Dating apps are full of leftist chicks. It lowers my libido. I think I will pay-for-play soon. With every boring date I'm closer to it.

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. ****-carousel chicks marrying obedient betas.
I watched past-wall women at my work gathering orbiters near the Great Brown Eye of Feminism.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die, dating-app of mark.”

Should I phuck&dump?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, your not young anymore, of course dating seems boring to you at your age.

Date younger women, it will be more exciting for you I suppose.

The drive is gone, the desire and motivation has died out, the flame is out.

Its the price of getting older, kinda like how you get to a certain age and playing with toys becomes less appealing.
Most guys want the puzzy not the process of dating.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys want the puzzy not the process of dating.
I started appreciating dating girls when my libido decreased enough to the point that I could easily reject girls that didnt match my standards, at that point I realized that there were girls that are not made to be endured but to be appreciated.

Too bad many girls that I genuinely like as person do not turn me on sexually despite being attractive.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started appreciating dating girls when my libido decreased enough to the point that I could easily reject girls that didnt match my standards, at that point I realized that there were girls that are not made to be endured but to be appreciated.

Too bad many girls that I genuinely like as person do not turn me on sexually despite being attractive.
I've noticed similar thing - this is the first year of my life when I turned down significant part (about 80%) of women I went to first date with due to the fact they don't match my values or looks requirements (altough all of them were DTF even if not hot - not lower than HB6 at any point).

I also turned down HB 7.5 at job because my job is worth more than being shot down by mere HB 7.5 in my office.

Unfortunately I also noticed that I get depressed (very depressed) after masturbation and this year has shown as well that my formed GF (27 years old) had higher libido than I could manage ( I have phucked her like 30 times during three weeks of holidays) and she still dumped me partially b/c her girlfriend wrote her her BF gave her 5 or 6 orgasm per day on a trip (so obviously what we had is not love), dumb b.itch believed 45 years old guy can phuck chick that is HB5 7 times lol (friend was much uglier than my GF). Women are the worst b.itches towards their own 'girlfriends' lol

I'm on the edge of pay-to-play tbh so I need to score soon => hate to do it but perhaps I will plow that leftist chick (hatephuck, can't do anything else, making romantic love to her is beneath me).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Instead of your libido dropping it could've been you already have a woman and dont give a damn.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of your libido dropping it could've been you already have a woman and dont give a damn.
Clearly validation and being validate for years plays a role, after all the main drivers for a man to look for a woman are sex drive, need for validation and need for companionship.

At some point many guys no longer have such uncontrollable sex drive, felt validated many times so no longer crave it and simply find out that solitude is better than many womens company.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly validation and being validate for years plays a role, after all the main drivers for a man to look for a woman are sex drive, need for validation and need for companionship.

At some point many guys no longer have such uncontrollable sex drive, felt validated many times so no longer crave it and simply find out that solitude is better than many womens company.
I think its better for sex drive and mindset to be "flying" and for your life to be able to keep up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its better for sex drive and mindset to be "flying" and for your life to be able to keep up.
What im saying is if you allow your sex drive to be dragged down other qualities get dragged down with it. Most of the decrease in testosterone is systematic.