Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Apps Traps (2019/2020 Edition)

Reaction score
I've used dating apps throughout the whole year (with some breaks for STR's) and this is most common shiite I've stumbled upon:

1."Good girl looking for serious relationship" female/Covert gold/status-digger

How to spot by photos? Long conservative dress or sweater, traditional peaceful surrounding, photos taken in some fancy garden complex or smtng like that, peaceful smile, lots of flowers, pinnacle of feminity in natural surrounding, no or low sexualised pose, low on make up etc.

How to spot by description? Long description that can be summed up as "traditional woman in hostile environment of modern dating, so please, be nice to me, I'm conservative". Yeah, right.

Why is it phucked up? Well, if she really was such a good girl she wouldn't look on Tinder/OkCupid, right? She would be already in stable relationship for years. Dating apps are not a rosary ring.

What is she looking for? This type of female is looking for high status/high quality beta-male provider. Way of proceeding with such woman is counter-intuitive - photos that reek with STATUS and MONEY mixed with serious attitude about yourself will lure them in no time. Most of them are also damaged goods (thus the good girl wind-up) but this information will be provided to you in doses ("Remember how I told you 3 months ago that I have issues with my father? Well, he touched me when I was young, you know..."). Most of them rode ****-carousel a lot and this is an emergency dating mode that has finally kicked in.

What to expect? Women like that are prone to strategical dating (if your SMV is too low in her eyes, she will evade meeting with you before she will check out 'better options' than yourself). It's a low level target really. Expect flaking a lot from her if you are not interested in showing off with your assets.

2.Male-hating feminist/Know it all feminist/Leftist political agenda female of any profession

How to spot by photos? Confidence in posture, photos from successful events, photos that empower her, possibly short hair, trousers, bit.ch-face more often than not. Not a lot of smiling. Take a good look at her eyes when looking at photos. Not the nicest person around for sure but maybe you want such woman in your bed this time?

How to spot by description? No description other than possibly about her succesful career or job or a neg-hit shot at general male audience of dating app/site ("Behave yourself boy") she is deeply insecure and hates that males can make any relevant decision about her whatsoever ("Don't try to swipe me left/right you filthy male!") so there you go. It's not a nuclear physics, you will notice it quickly, this way or another.

Why is it phucked up? You are going after a bi.tch and you know it. It's not like she didn't warn you. Chance for STR at most...

What is she looking for? She is so repulsive to men around her with her attitude, she is ready to phuck first nice guy that will state that he wants to phuck her in nice manner and play knight in shining armour. After she will get a quick fix from you, expect to be discarded if you will dissapoint her with your own requirements of any sort towards her ("How dare you, you chauvinist pig, I'm after my own life, not yours!").

What to expect? After she will get the quick fix, she will discard you and return to her nearly lesbian-attitude about life. Men don't live life to her expectations since the day her daddy went suicidal or left mommy so there you go. You are no different so please take the hangman's rope and go somewhere else after you will zip your trousers.

3. Party girl/Passenger of Life

How to spot by photos? Lots of photos from parties and events. Might be a cross-over with golddigger if she's older (more than 22-23).

How to spot by description: Emoji's that scream "let's go to the concert/theatre/event/restaurant/ etc., "I love life and my friends", overly positive description or no description at all

Why is it phucked up? Perhaps it's not but you can lie to yourself only to some point. Don't expect serious attitude towards life from her. She is not like that and never will be. However it's not the worst type you can match with really and may be fun to spend time with her.

What is she looking for? Either handsome beta to provide for her fun time or a funny guy. Preferably mix of both and you might get an LTR.

What to expect? It will be all on your head except for planning holidays and weekends. She will take care of it for you and eventually you may start to hate it. If you will be able to make her grow up, then more serious relationship is possible. Better pick such girls young. Older types often transfor to golddiggers.

4.Gold/Status-digger

How to spot by photos? Perfect make up, feminity mixed up with apex or less stellar work of chirurgeon about her tits or lips. Photos taken during expensive holidays or in expensive cars.

How to spot by description? No description or description that more or less clearly states what she wants ("If you are not 6'1 don't message me"/ "if you are a loser don't message me"/ only mature guys / "Only quality guys plz" etc.). Her Instagram screams more about high quality of her top notch life.

Why is it phucked up? How do you think, who paid for her expansive watch, her holidays and that car she has? Daddy is supposed to take about her financial needs only up to some point, remember?

What is she looking for? To get more pictures with things similar to things she already has. Respect your chance to provide her with these things or GTFO.

What to expect? As long as you will remain succesful obedient high quality male that will provide on constant basis in exchange for sex (the better the gift the more quality sex you will receive), she will be precious flower in your garden of life but don't expect her to remain for long if you start losing frame or stop providing her with resources. Marriage material for wealthiest of us, not necessarily the best of us (of course she would beg to differ).

5. "Will you be my daddy?"DD/LG girl

How to spot by photos? Photos screaming "I would like to play in another remake of Lolita!" or submissive photos with bend a.ss and lollipop or teddy bear, photos stressing out her youth and looks.

How to spot by description? direct DD/LG type of description (lesser DD/LG girl type OR more feminine/luring sumbissive descripion for higher form of DD/LG girl)

Why is it phucked up? Sure spanking and phucking that young as.s will be great - as long as you have a lot of free time to play her "fragile creature" games and lot of money as well. You obtain great chance to become a cuckold as well. She may be a covert prostitute as well. You will never know. Have fun.

What is she looking for? She is looking for a mix of protective white knight and sadomasochist. It's gold-digger in making with submissive edge, possibly mixed with Bi-polar, borderline or other personality disorder. You need to approach in white knight mode, you need to appreciate her for her apparent submissiveness. Any hint that you want to pay for her company can phuck it up so it's counterintuitive. You will pay for play. Just don't mention it, speaking truth offends women.

What to expect? Great sex at the beginning and deficiency in all other aspects of relationship. Nothing good will come of it but it may be fun for a while. You may stick a butplug with a furry tail into her as.s. She won't mind daddy.

6.'Please make me pregnant/I'm ready to be your wife' female

How to spot by photos? Poor quality photos, average attractiveness level, she hit the wall or is near to it and cannot even use photoshop or smartphone filter to properly cover this obvious phuck-up.

How to spot by description: She is looking for someone mature and serious. Possibly she is of some low-level medical profession (nurse, midwife) or other low-level profession OR - when truly unhealthy - jobless. She is sensitive and ready to bear your children, you know?

Why is it phucked up? It's often damaged goods, write with her a bit and you will know what I am talking about. Don't tell her where you work or live. It's definitely a bad idea. She probably doesn't have a work or has one child too many with alpha or strong beta that already went to younger/more attractive female.

What is she looking for? She is craving for mental security, she coc.k-carouseled a bit but it was one c.ock too many or she never really should start doing it because co.ck carousel is too lethal sport for her. But it's already too late. BPD and borderline epidemy is spreading in this group.

What to expect? If you won't agree to meet with her, she will threaten you with death and call you names. Otherwise, perhaps you are lucky, and she is a normal woman with low professional status so she will be easier for LTR purpose. Who knows, who knows...

7. Looking for a master/slave/BBC

How to spot by photos? Slightly or just obese, naked or in **** clothes

How to spot by description? She is rather direct in terms what she is looking for. High estrogene thanks to fat makes her ready to polish your c.ock in very submissive manner since like the first message she will send you OR she will whip you or attack you with a strapon in no time so you could finally know why she is in charge. Nothing is for free however...

Why is it phucked up? Perhaps it's not. It's just that you'are phucked up. Just don't show with her in public places and don't tell anyone that you have anything in common with her.

What is she looking for? It's rather self-explanatory. She wasn't railed well since George Junior left the office so just do it. NOW.

What to expect? I don't want to write about it. I'm too sensitive.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Reaction score
8. Bored wife/bored fiancee

How to spot by photos? Sexy pose, age between 25 - 35 and higher, often good basic SMV level that is already nearly depleted to lower SMV level (but former glory is still here and there). Photos with no face or large sunglasses are predominant. Usually photos scream 'phuck me'

How to spot by description? She is sincere about it since her husband or fiancee don't respect her and relationship with her. If he doesn't do it then why should she respect it? Her clear statement like for ex. "I want extramarital relationship" screams "I want attention, sex, I want to feel wanted/powerful again". Disrespecting her current mate with your co.ck is just additional sweet bonus.

Why is it phucked up? If she is attractive (and she is if you went after woman that doesn't want to leave LTR and still mess around with you) then piece of your soul is already at the stake. Expect to receive fancy gifts from her and your co.ck polished well. She will be pleasant and submissive in bed. Expect to desecrate her marital bed with your sweat and semen. Expect feeling like sh.it whenever her fiancee or husband will return for a weekend to home to plow her. Either she is part of your rotation (but you don't mention it to her) or you will start to fall for her and hell will start to burn your heart in no time.

What is she looking for? Romance, sex and interest as well as empowering her back to her previous level of SMV attractiveness. Back when she felt she had upper hand over her primary choice-man. If you are good enough, she may monkey branch but you need to respect her time and needs.

What to expect? Love bombing, and low-entry rate for rather high SMV woman-in-your (or hers) bed experience (you can sleep with her quickly), hidden costs - your soul and peace of mind (if you are sensitive person). Disrespect her at least once and she is gone if her SMV is high enough, she will just find another obedient male to fullfil her needs.

9. Fully cratered SMV

How to spot by photos: turn your search engine to look above 34years old age threshold and roam through the sea of cratered SMV ARRR, you nasty pirate! Sea of whales, artificial breasts and lips as well as poorly photoshopped photos and derelicts is full of surprises for you all! Expect a lot of woman trying to pose like they were 15 years old younger at least.

How to spot by description: No description or something that tries to mimic younger females attitude and energy. "Tries" should be stressed out.

Why is it phucked up? This ship is a shipwreck since day 1 my swashbucklin' friend and treasury room was robbed many, many times. Pay off is not to be expected and your crew will starve this way or the other.

What is she looking for? Peaceful beta to rail her at least once a week. Do not dissapoint her. If somehow you will notice great piece of as.s here, it's gold digger or former alpha woman in emergency mode. Don't expect her to be such an easy lay. She is here purely due to bad luck, don't you forget about it, maggot.

What to expect? Thrill of entering the ZOO for the first time or watching some scary movie is similar to the thrill of the first date in this age span. I did it once for now so I know but I don't want to talk about it a lot. Gold digger rate may be still high in this area if the woman is pretty.

10. 'Waste of time'/'Purely for free interest here' female

How to spot by photos: Hard to spot tbh, she may be 6/10 or higher and still phuck around with your time; if she is SMV 9/10 or 10/10 it's almost assured that her dating app profile is purely for cheap source of interest. Her alpha boyfriend doesn't really care. He has enough assets and L/M/S to get another woman like her in a month or so or he simply doesn't know about her online fetish for interest. But you are still in no position to get her. Even if you target lower for better scoring, you may still fall for a woman that is already dating somebody in STR or LTR and simply wasting your time for her own fun/to retrieve power (she lost a lof of it before she managed to get a high quality man that she is dating now, so many guys that just phucked her and moved forward, you know?)

How to spot by description: No description or just emojis; 'she is not here for relationship'/ 'just looking for 'friends!' (right, sure, sure) or she started this convo when on a trip abroad (interesting that she wanted to start it when abroad right?)

Why is it phucked up?: She is wasting your time/having fun by making a fool out of you and you know it. You can prevent it only by screening for high IL (set up a date in 48 hours since invitation or cancel whole contact). If her game is much above her SMV, she is taken/already phucking guy with SMV at least similar to yours meaning his current BF SMV is mirrored by her on you.

What is she looking for? Interest from you to fuel her batteries for her current relationship to shot higher or remain a challenge for her man. You are just a tool and it's for free to her. You are being used.

What to expect? If you like to run after a rubbit that you won't catch in this life, this is the perfect woman for you, you s.ucker.

11. Prostitute with taste/Call girl tired of old or stinky customers

How to spot by photos: Typical photos or prostitute (you sure know what do I mean, don't you?), no photos of face, probably not that attractive/cratered SMV if she is looking for steady supply of quality customers on dating app.

How to spot by description: She is doing *******s and anal sex for living so expect some additional fake bi.tchshield in description to allow her keep at least part of her sanity that has yet remained (if any).

Why is it phucked up?: It's self-explanatory really.

What is she looking for?: She is tired of sleeping with fat slobs and old guys. She wants to choose her customers to some extent, like she did many years ago. Pay for play.

What to expect?: Look for hourly rates of prostitutes in your area. Perhaps you will get a discount if you will be nice and foolish enough to go for it. If you are into prostitutes, you will find better deal on your own anyway.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this topic is... awesome.
Might add, heh.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women on OLD can't show their faces without cosmetics, filters and retouches. You have no idea what they look like in real life, let alone after a shower. It's really incredible. Maybe guys are the same, I wouldn't know, but to me that's the most common "type" of woman lol.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Reaction score
this topic is... awesome.
Might add, heh.
Thanks! I'm 7+/10 in terms of looks and approx 7/10 SMV atm (will raise it to 8 this year I guess) so I need to play the game in order to score good looking women and due to this factor I see probably the full spectrum of female behaviour online (some of them write to me/try to pick me up, some are desperate but still I need to do majority of engaging online and in spite of hundreds of matches I'm being played by women often this way or the other even if I know how to manouver most of the time).

So I certainly know how hard can it be for lower SMV guy and how little resistance handsome guys have there (IMO 9/10 looks man has a sure lay on second date with low-effort with dating apps).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most women on OLD can't show their faces without cosmetics, filters and retouches. You have no idea what they look like in real life, let alone after a shower. It's really incredible. Maybe guys are the same, I wouldn't know, but to me that's the most common "type" of woman lol.
And us guys do it too with beauty mode and that. Except for one, all the OLD dates looks wise were what I expected. Actually two of them were far hotter.

As I said I have a safe guard that has saved me time from land whale dates. When you get their number go on spy dailer. They will show their last name. Then go on facebook and look them up and their pics. On dating sites they hide fat unlike facebook.

This has saved me from going on a few dates with women too heavy for my liking.

Great thread. We should post OLD profile texts on here. I came across a liberal HB9.5 doozy on match yesterday.
These women are just delusional on OLD with what some say and the head games.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is an HB9.5 chicks dating profile on match. She's on like 16 hours a day. What do you make of this? She has tons of pics too. Liberal and wants someone who is a weed smoker as well.

For fun I like to
Watch movies, sing (privately or moderately inebriatedly karaokeing), create random music on my computer, laugh, play outdated Tomb Raider games
Her summary
Hah, well I'll start off by saying I hate writing about myself. This is awkward. I'm awkward. That sums up a lot already... (that's the elevator pitch right there!) HOWEVER, once you get to know me a little bit, and as the ice breaks, I am pretty chill (but still awkward ahha). ------THE BASICS------ -I was born and raised in the south of Portugal. I have a dual-nationality (American-Portuguese) -I moved to Sarasota, FL in 2008 for college. -I've always been inspired by film & music. ------CAREER------ -I aspire to be a film editor, or work in sound design (FOLEY!) -I pursue random endeavors as a freelance graphic designer. -I currently work remotely as an Art Director for a clothing company. ------WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR------ -Not sure. Life can be lonely. Having someone to share the little things with is very special and I truly hope to find that one day. The older we get, the harder it becomes to meet people, at least in my experience. My job can be very isolating, so this may help me "get out there". ------RANDOM OPINION------ - I think dating apps are really weird. I mean we're all literally paying to meet people.. AM I THIS DESPERATE? "Yes, Natalie, it would appear you are. Sincerely, your Bank Account." ------HOW I SPEND MY FREE TIME------ -My hobbies include singing (in the shower and in the car) and "composing" music on my computer, going out to eat and trying new cuisine, is Netflix a hobby? ------WHAT DRIVES ME------ -I love to create. It's cathartic and relaxing. I hate when inspiration runs low.. -I love music. I used to be strictly a metal fan, but with age, came more eclectic musical taste. I appreciate all genres. There's a moment and a place for all. ------TALENTS------ -I play the guitar and the piano (I use the word "play" quite loosely!) -I have a 4 octave singing range -I can do a somewhat decent british accent. ------THINGS I LOVE------ -Coffee -Candy -Travelling -Dogs -Cats -Sloths -Sushi -Thai Food -Science -Internet memes and all things humor. -Costumes and conventions. -I love Ozzy Osbourne and finally saw him in concert with Zakk Wylde last year. ------MY FAVES------ -Music: Porcupine Tree, Opeth, The Hives, The Vines, King Crimson, System of a Down, Lana Del Rey, JET -TV series: Breaking Bad, The Blacklist, Gotham, Six Feet Under. -Movies: Shawshank Redemption, the Sixth Sense, Requiem for a Dream, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Return to Oz, The Mummy... ------RANDOM FACT------ I can recite a disturbingly large portion of the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies. I do a terrible Gollum impression.. which brings me to this next part: ------THE NOT SO PRETTY STUFF------ As if it wasn't difficult enough to meet people in my 30s, let me tell you about my bad habits and flaws: I chew my nails and laugh when nervous. I show up annoyingly early. I curse like a sailor.. trying to get better about that. Sometimes I'm lazy as hell. I quote stuff too much and make clown horn noises to fill awkward silence... Maybe I have Tourette syndrome? haha I don't. ------FACT------ It's difficult to offend me. Bring on the darkest of humor. Just don't make fun of my bigass jewish nose, and you'll be safe from my wrath ------WEIRD PHOBIAS------- -Anchors -Terrycloth robes -Phone calls. ------NOT SO WEIRD PHOBIAS------ -Spiders -Roaches -Sleep paralysis -Wasps -Flying, which is a huge bummer for a travel lover.. ------ALLERGIES------ -Bulls**t ------ANOTHER UNREQUESTED OPINION------

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On dating sites they hide fat unlike facebook
You do realize that they can tell when you are sleuthing their facebook profile don't you? She'll get an email if you are a good "friend suggestion." Then she knows you're snooping on her. That's probably why she won't answer.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that they can tell when you are sleuthing their facebook profile don't you? She'll get an email if you are a good "friend suggestion." Then she knows you're snooping on her. That's probably why she won't answer.
That's only after I get their phone number and know their last name! That has saved me from land whale dates. time and money. I told you about this chick who looked like HB7, was a doctor, even did in studio interviews on the local morning news sometimes. I thought I found a unicorn on OLD because she looked decent on match but then I got her number and looked her up and she was fat!! granted lost some weight but still fat and not very good looking.

But here is the thing. You don't even need to snoop their facebook for you to show up. Once you exchange simple text messages she might see you show up as suggested friends anyway if her FB is tied to her cell number. When you allow FB to access your contacts that's how it works. If their FB is tied to their cell number you guys will show up in their suggest friends because it goes by phone number.

Like my neighbor. Right when we started exchanging text messages he nearly instantly showed up as suggested friends, literally instantly because his number is tied to FB.

Just simply exchanging text messages will make you show up thanks to all the data sharing FB does.

Also, if you have a google account when you exchange text messages that person's full name will show up at the top of the contact.

Again, facebook and google really snoop.

This is why I have hardly any pics or info on facebook and my privacy settings are pretty strict.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But here is the thing. You don't even need to snoop their facebook for you to show up. Once you exchange simple text messages she might see you show up as suggested friends anyway if her FB is tied to her cell number. When you allow FB to access your contacts that's how it works. If their FB is tied to their cell number you guys will show up in their suggest friends because it goes by phone number.

Like my neighbor. Right when we started exchanging text messages he nearly instantly showed up as suggested friends, literally instantly because his number is tied to FB.
Damn, I didn't know that. No wonder I have all these people for friend suggestions. I thought they were snooping me. But I don't think my phone is tied to my facebook, maybe theirs is. And then if you add a new friend, then all his/her friends seem to be checking you out as they all show up on your "suggested friends" feed.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know that. No wonder I have all these people for friend suggestions. I thought they were snooping me. But I don't think my phone is tied to my facebook, maybe theirs is. And then if you add a new friend, then all his/her friends seem to be checking you out as they all show up on your "suggested friends" feed.
I only have 100 something friends. I hate social media. Most of the women post stupid crap. I have cousins and that's all they do all day is post crap, pics of food, drinking etc. I dont give a damn what you ate for dinner and such or bathroom selfies. I have an old manager about my age and shes posting bathroom selfies at work constantly. Shes a lesbian and married. Cute woman though.

Only time I use my selfie cam is when I'm putting a couple old pics up because it has beauty mode. Otherwise I'm never taking selfies and certainly not bathroom ones.