Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date/Marry a Migrant

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of my "out there" threads that will probably be labelled retarded but the fact is we are very lucky living in the West and hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, would risk their lives to get here (from cultures that are not man-hating or morally degraded like ours) and the women would probably make great spouses. Why move all the way to Thailand when migrant chicks would die to come to YOU? With 10 times the moral fiber of women we are used to

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that "out there." I've found that immigrant women tend to be nicer, harder working, and more traditionally feminine. I quietly select women like this over the typical loud, bytchy, beer guzzling American feminist. Not to make it binary or anything, lol.

But the key is to recognize which are gold diggers and which simply have friendly dispositions. Most guys on SS ought to be able to figure it out.

And yes all women are the same deep down, but how and where they grew up brings out different levels of entitlement and decorum.

Fun side note: Date a woman (any woman) who treats you like a king, and quietly watch feminists seethe.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm skeptical of this because of a few concerns:

1. What if she gets homesick and misses her family back home?

2. What if she becomes even MORE entitled than a western woman after she has you locked down via marriage and/or kids?

3. What if her language/communications skills are poor? I know of a guy that married a foreign woman. Her English speaking skills were pretty good, but she couldn't read or write. Do you want to have to teach her while juggling other household and work responsibilities?

While there is definitely POTENTIAL to find a great partner from overseas, you need to be careful.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skeptical of this because of a few concerns:

1. What if she gets homesick and misses her family back home?

2. What if she becomes even MORE entitled than a western woman after she has you locked down via marriage and/or kids?

3. What if her language/communications skills are poor? I know of a guy that married a foreign woman. Her English speaking skills were pretty good, but she couldn't read or write. Do you want to have to teach her while juggling other household and work responsibilities?

While there is definitely POTENTIAL to find a great partner from overseas, you need to be careful.
Those are legitimate pitfalls, but 1 and 2 can be avoided by not marrying. Three would be part of the screening process. I don't think would be with someone who couldn't read or write.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A while back, circa unm approx 2003 I guess, migrant chick from Russia, in fact my aquintance, whi was living in Georgia USA, took a dude she was working for or something like that to whatever place you guys get married at in the states, and got married. Time went by, she’s in her mid 40s now no children. She looking for a dck, even considered me, I said fck no you’re over 25 build yourself time machine.

Another dude, friend of mine from belarus, lives in Miami in his 60s now. Brought himself a young wife wufe belarus, he has twins now.

Me thinking migrant women are for me that want to settle. Why settle?

To live happily ever after? That’s bullsht. Find a girl near you.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the argument that foreign women are better than western because they are more feminine, loyal etc.

But I think many men overlook the fact that both of you will have little to nothing in common. She's from a completely different culture and you will think differently about a lot of stuff. If that doesn't bother you then good for you.

Also, there's no guarantee that a foreign woman won't leave you, or do a "bait and switch". In fact, a foreign woman will have more reasons to use you for selfish/materialistic reasons because she may want the following:

marriage visa

financial security (It's harder for a foreigner to secure jobs, and some come from poor backgrounds)

emotional support (From the culture shock of moving to a new country. Also if she left all her friends and family back home she is going to be very lonely)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that "out there." I've found that immigrant women tend to be nicer, harder working, and more traditionally feminine. I quietly select women like this over the typical loud, bytchy, beer guzzling American feminist. Not to make it binary or anything, lol.

But the key is to recognize which are gold diggers and which simply have friendly dispositions. Most guys on SS ought to be able to figure it out.

And yes all women are the same deep down, but how and where they grew up brings out different levels of entitlement and decorum.

Fun side note: Date a woman (any woman) who treats you like a king, and quietly watch feminists seethe.
They hate that worse than men. Because they know its rocket fuel for a man.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in California, and I've noticed that even Mexican women(the ones who weren't born in America, but migrated here at older ages) are way better then American women. Ive had great experiences with them. It's funny to think that you can feel a deeper attraction and connection with women who barely speak your language, but you can

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in California, and I've noticed that even Mexican women(the ones who weren't born in America, but migrated here at older ages) are way better then American women. Ive had great experiences with them. It's funny to think that you can feel a deeper attraction and connection with women who barely speak your language, but you can
Good choice. Their entire culture rewards a hardworking man by design.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt their case that they can be super sexy, in my opinion anyway.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once walked into a club bathroom where I saw the sexiest mexican woman in my life cleaning up the place. I immediately locked the bathoom door and pretended I was the club manager and got her number. She texted me after the club closed for a ride and I took her out for a late night dinner and then back to my place. It was the best 12 months of sex I ever had. There were zero sh1t tests, total submission and admiration.

And she didn't speak a lick of english. We communicated through google translate. But mostly body language, laughter, and hand signals. Lmao.
Why did you get rid of her?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she didn't speak a lick of english. We communicated through google translate. But mostly body language, laughter, and hand signals. Lmao.
I had a similar experience with a Mexican woman who would come in and clean up our restrooms and break room area at an old job I had. We would communicate through translator apps. I would text her in Spanish, and she would text back in English

Looking back on it, and thinking about what you said, I really believe the language barrier made the attraction stronger because as you said, the emphasis of your interactions becomes body language and eye contact. It transcends the level of it you get from any American woman, because american women don't have to turn it on that strongly, they can just talk to you. They become lazy in showing you the kind of attention that needs no words. The kind of eye contact and body language that makes you really feel like a man

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with migrant women is that the longer they stay in the West, the more entitled they get.

They are being white knighted by much higher status men then at home and more frequently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason is her natural "programming' hadn't been overwritten with the stuff here.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but then she hangs out with American women or has a social life with them and turns into the same feminist harpie. Don't drink the foreign woman kool aid, she can turn in a heartbeat. Better yet, be an alpha male and a good judge of character so you deal with this a lot less.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but then she hangs out with American women or has a social life with them and turns into the same feminist harpie. Don't drink the foreign woman kool aid, she can turn in a heartbeat.
Possible but not as likely. It's hard to undo the lessons and values from childhood. I've seen this in action, but the feminists come across as haters and usually the immigrant woman has too solid a bedrock of values to be swayed by cheap slogans and catty bullshyt. An ex of mine was South American, and when we'd have company you could see the seething when she'd serve everyone and clean up. She liked doing it. They'd crack jokes and make silly comments but it just rolled off her back because she knew herself and what she liked to do.

Better yet, be an alpha male and a good judge of character so you deal with this a lot less.
Exactly, by screening and selecting for the right women you'll deal with this a lot less. Turns out that means avoiding Western feminist harpies. But you're right, they don't HAVE to be from other countries, it's just playing the percentages.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one of my "out there" threads that will probably be labelled retarded but the fact is we are very lucky living in the West and hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, would risk their lives to get here (from cultures that are not man-hating or morally degraded like ours) and the women would probably make great spouses. Why move all the way to Thailand when migrant chicks would die to come to YOU? With 10 times the moral fiber of women we are used to
This is called turbo lazy.

Men are lazy ****kkks.

Women come from more traditional and feminine cultures adapt to the west, cuck and divorce rape. The west is dead.

You dont think her hypergamy will kick off? You don't think she will be tempted by the west? Feminism? The collectivist nature of women?

Not doing it right kuz.