Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dark Triad - it's what they want

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are, largely, idealistic and romantic.

The cold female mate selection machine of Looks, Money, Status interferes with Male Blue Pill ideology and conditioning. This is why so many men get "triggered" by what I'm going to write below:

Men want to be appreciated for who they really are - Romantic, Intelligent, Loyal, Devoted, Unique. These qualities only matter to women if they translate into money and status. Being a "good looking" man gets your foot in the door so you can then display money/status/social proofing.

Status is the most important of the Looks/Money/Status equation. Women absolutely must know that the man they choose has society's approval. This is where Social Proofing comes in as the most important indicator of hooking and retaining a woman.

Positive qualities in men (Romance, intelligence etc) matter absolutely nought to a woman if those qualities don't translate into societal approval and success. Women can only judge a man by how society responds to him. Women are bound to The Herd and cannot trust their own perceptions - their perceptions must be confirmed by society, which is translated into society rewarding the man with status and money.

Men who understand how female mate selection works are known as Dark Triad, and manipulate their image and persona to maximise their returns with women.

Men who remain idealistic are Rainbow Triad. They display all colours aside Black. Dark colour personality traits are the machiavelli qualities that help men rise to the top of the swamp of Human Competition (see 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene).

Nice guys finish last. Machiavellis run the world. This is objective fact, and if you're a man who fails to see this then your own BluePill Ego is clouding your vision to the truth of the Mating Game.

If you think manipulation is bad, then you may be right. But it's what women want. If women didn't consistently choose Dark Triads as their mates, then men wouldn't Dark Triad. Women set the rules of the sexual marketplace by rewarding men who behave in certain ways.

Torero breaks it down in an easy-to-digest way:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are, largely, idealistic and romantic.

The cold female mate selection machine of Looks, Money, Status interferes with Male Blue Pill ideology and conditioning. This is why so many men get "triggered" by what I'm going to write below:

Men want to be appreciated for who they really are - Romantic, Intelligent, Loyal, Devoted, Unique. These qualities only matter to women if they translate into money and status. Being a "good looking" man gets your foot in the door so you can then display money/status/social proofing.

Status is the most important of the Looks/Money/Status equation. Women absolutely must know that the man they choose has society's approval. This is where Social Proofing comes in as the most important indicator of hooking and retaining a woman.

Positive qualities in men (Romance, intelligence etc) matter absolutely nought to a woman if those qualities don't translate into societal approval and success. Women can only judge a man by how society responds to him. Women are bound to The Herd and cannot trust their own perceptions - their perceptions must be confirmed by society, which is translated into society rewarding the man with status and money.

Men who understand how female mate selection works are known as Dark Triad, and manipulate their image and persona to maximise their returns with women.

Men who remain idealistic are Rainbow Triad. They display all colours aside Black. Dark colour personality traits are the machiavelli qualities that help men rise to the top of the swamp of Human Competition (see 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene).

Nice guys finish last. Machiavellis run the world. This is objective fact, and if you're a man who fails to see this then your own BluePill Ego is clouding your vision to the truth of the Mating Game.

If you think manipulation is bad, then you may be right. But it's what women want. If women didn't consistently choose Dark Triads as their mates, then men wouldn't Dark Triad. Women set the rules of the sexual marketplace by rewarding men who behave in certain ways.

Torero breaks it down in an easy-to-digest way:

Women enjoy romance. To say that they don't is a lie. They want their dream Alpha or Machiavelli to romance her. That's her fantasy. They don't want the guy she's not attracted to do it.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women enjoy romance. To say that they don't is a lie. They want their dream Alpha or Machiavelli to romance her. That's her fantasy. They don't want the guy she's not attracted to do it.
"Romance" is a male invention and ideology. Women only like romance because it demonstrates investment from the man, which is the securing of Beta Provisioning.

Romance and then pull-back makes a women insecure about the investment. This anxiety increases her attraction.

Women absolutely do not like romance, on its own, in a vacuum. Women only like romance from a guy who initially hasn't been obtained by her. This is the Game for women. Secure a man's love, enslave him, and then she gets bored.

Romance only works in the push/pull context. Women essentially need to remain hopeful that she may eventually secure a man's investment (i.e. Romance), but once this investment is achieved then the Female Imperative kicks in and then "Hypergamy" kicks in - If she secures a man's love then her hindbrain starts whispering to her "He loves me, he deems me worthy of him, therefore, I can do better.'

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Romance" is a male invention and ideology. Women only like romance because it demonstrates investment from the man, which is the securing of Beta Provisioning.

Romance and then pull-back makes a women insecure about the investment. This anxiety increases her attraction.

Women absolutely do not like romance. Women only like romance from a guy who initially hasn't been obtained by her. This is the Game for women. Secure a man's love, enslave him, and then she gets bored.

Romance only works in the push/pull context. Women essentially need to remain hopeful that she may eventually secure a man's investment (i.e. Romance), but once this investment is achieved then the Female Imperative kicks in and then "Hypergamy" kicks in - If she secures a man's love then her hindbrain starts whispering to her "He loves me, he deems me worthy of him, therefore, I can do better.'
Romance from a top level Machiavelli won't wear out, and it's seductive and alluring. He mixes it with sex. If 99.99% of men do it, she thinks it's nice, but she's not interested. Women talk about these things. They really don't want to just be fvcked by men who don't want them, ideally they would attain these men. But thats all they can get from them.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance from a top level Machiavelli won't wear out, and it's seductive and alluring. He mixes it with sex. If 99.99% of men do it, she thinks it's nice, but she's not interested. Women talk about these things. They really don't want to just be fvcked by men who don't want them, ideally they would attain these men. But thats all they can get from them.
Machiavelli's aren't really romantic in the commonly understood sense. Mach's are manipulative. A Machiavelli's "Romance" is comparable to Cleopatra's seduction techniques. It's a honey trap. Machiavelli's use "Romance" to entrap a woman, BluePill's use "Romance" to demonstrate that they are good and devoted men - "Please choose me, Goddess. Please."

Machiavelli's use Romance to demonstrate a false hope that he maybe secured by the woman, to serve her imperative. And then the Mach pulls away before she achieves it. Similar to how women appeal to a man's Purity Fantasy, while she is secretly banging Chad/s.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Machiavelli's aren't really romantic in the commonly understood sense. Mach's are manipulative. A Machiavelli's "Romance" is comparable to Cleopatra's seduction techniques. It's a honey trap. Machiavelli's use "Romance" to entrap a woman, BluePill's use "Romance" to demonstrate that they are good and devoted men - "Please choose me, Goddess. Please."

Machiavelli's use Romance to demonstrate a false hope that he maybe secured by the woman, to serve her imperative. And then the Mach pulls away before she achieves it. Similar to how women appeal to a man's Purity Fantasy, while she is secretly banging Chad/s.
Agree 110%

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were not supposed to be blue pills here. We're supposed to be sexually competent and attractive males. We sling d1ck. We can romance if it entertains us. Its like buttering up the bread or seasoning the meat.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were not supposed to be blue pills here. We're supposed to be sexually competent and attractive males. We sling d1ck. We can romance if it entertains us. Its like buttering up the bread or seasoning the meat.
No, you are right, Red Pill is the way to be, however at the highest echelon of Red Pill game, in my opinion, one must begin to craft a Blue Pill identity, then channel Red Pill ideals into the Blue Pill identity, using Manipulation.

Manipulation is really just a vehicle for us to go wherever the grass is greenest, Blue, Red, whatever is going to work.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are right, Red Pill is the way to be, however at the highest echelon of Red Pill game, in my opinion, one must begin to craft a Blue Pill identity, then channel Red Pill ideals into the Blue Pill identity, using Manipulation.

Manipulation is really just a vehicle for us to go wherever the grass is greenest, Blue, Red, whatever is going to work.
110%.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

RedPill is the core, wrapped in up in bit of cultivated/fake BluePill to make one seem attainable (Wolf in Sheep's clothing)

Most DJ's have it in reverse - they are Pandas in leather jackets (RedPill fake outer to achieve BluePill core goals).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill is the core, wrapped in up in bit of cultivated/fake BluePill to make one seem attainable (Wolf in Sheep's clothing)

Most DJ's have it in reverse - they are Pandas in leather jackets (RedPill fake outer to achieve BluePill core goals).
I wouldn't call the realizing reality "red" outer as "fake"... They are simply unconcealed, because they are too lazy to have a different outer persona.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You said it. In their defence, the RM or trp overnight is not going to dismiss the countless centuries of blue pill. The past 50yrs has been feminism. I don't disagree. You saw similar things in pickup. Mystery crying because of some ***** party girl jump off. Mystery looks the same today. Katya if i were to bet is probably a busted single mom and post wall CC 2020 spinster. The majority of men are probably more purple pill because they are attempting to hack the system. The loudest fellas in RP are married dating coaches and guys playing house. At least mgtow and Black pill have taken a stance that is outlandish yet far from fence sitting. TFM fuks a doll lulz. Black pill are nihilist incels. Much of RP is on the delusional frame of monogamy. Wife. Kids.white picket fence. A dog. All of the mental masturbation isn't a substitute for the countless indoctrination of Disney and man's hardwire biology to pursue and protect women. Personally, I always gained more from pickup, approaching, and pulling then i ever did with all the red pill masturbation and zero receipts. Modern life and troy being a outlier. There's indoctrination of women, culture, mainstream media, feminism, and TV. Game is not going to bypass the trillions of dollars in plugging in women to hate 90% of Men. Divorce rape, cawk carousel bastard children, and bulking season.

ThisIsSparta

Don Juan
Reaction score
95/100 women didnt give a **** about how much society approved me and what status i had in "the society".

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To an extent. They do want to feel like they are in control for their beta bucks relationship guy, but I haven't seen empathy as a particularly attractive trait to them.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95/100 women didnt give a **** about how much society approved me and what status i had in "the society".
Well status is attached to influencing; influencing without the internet was only done in church gossiping, where as now social media houses a real career for those with a potential for high status.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aloof Mastery. Not caring about Status is a form of Status that can have an effect on some women ("OMG this guy DGAF" - tingles)

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well status is attached to influencing; influencing without the internet was only done in church gossiping, where as now social media houses a real career for those with a potential for high status.
Yeah, having a strong Instagram account with lots of followers is P*ssy in da bank for a lot of these Zoomer retards. Thousands of followers = status = P*ssy. Simple math and an easy way to hack the female mind's addiction to a socially proofed man.