Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dancing

Hypoxia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need pep talks and advice. I would rather be ripped to shreds and publicly humiliated by a large group of vicious women than try to dance. I don't know what it is, I just have this immense fear of doing it. I know I need to get out there and do it but no matter how hard I try I can't even bring myself to do it.
This is even more ridiculous seeing as how I make dance mixes for clubs... How the hell do I get over this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem...i´m affraid I can´t dance,but i´m finding some dance club were I can learn how to dance.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start small is the first thing to do. Not comfortable dancing in a club?... then put some music on in your house (I assume you own at least a radio) and dance there where no one can see you. I recommend in front of a mirror so you can see what you look like. If you look stupid to you, then you probably will to others. If you want to find some moves to work on watch a little MTV, when their not airing one of those crappy original shows, the dance videos with people dancing can give you some pointers. Just don't hurt yourself and try to bust out some Sean Paul island dancing or you may not even be able to walk by the end. If you practice enough and see yourself lookin good, you'll have the skills and the confidence to go out in the club. A few drinks in you to get rid of those inhibitions and you'll be set.

Dognuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post awhile back about this. I'll tell you what worked for me: I played music in the privacy of my room, locked the door, and just let loose in front of the mirror. What looked stupid I discarded, what looked awesome I kept. You'll just be groovin and those moves just naturally come out of you. The best part is nobody is there to criticize except you. Then, come prom time, I stole the show with my cool moves, I even got my own section in the yearbook because of it. And let me tell you man, the man who can dance ALWAYS gets the girls, I'm the proof. The only thing is, you can have moves up the wazoo, but they dont mean sh!t if you dont get the initial nuts to get on the floor and display your shindigs..........-once you do that, it's all downhill easy cruisin' my man. Trust me. :D

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing a little alcohol cant solve

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember i never used to like to dance.
I dont know what happened one day i just thought **** it im going up there.

I ended up getting loads of girls and people telling me i was good dancer, wtf? i was like **** all that time i coulda been getting all these girls without saying a word.

Now i don't give a f uck where i am and if anyone else is dancing i will dance.

I think the key to it is just to have fun and look like you are. Don't be serious in the face, u see some wa nkers like that and they look stupid.
Just enjoy it and it doesnt matter if u can't dance because your still doing it and it shows confidence.

If you're just standing by the side whilst everyone else is dancing you look more stupid.

Unless your being cool on a couch or something talking to a chick.

Get a little tipsy and just go with it.

I find that when i go into a place with music i've tried 2 entrances.

1/ the acting cool and gliding in focussed on something.

2/going in nice smile, dancing going straight up to a girl and dancing with her.

The second one for me hads been more successful, girls noticed me as soon as i got in and i was getting looks of laods all night. i then had my pick