Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Curious, for those like me....

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am by no means a loser in my school, but however there are people i would put ahead of me on the social ladder.

Now my question is, do any of you feel an invisible barrier between you and the hot/popular girls?

I know all girls aren't the same, and i know this is the stupidest thing i could say but in my head, i feel that they are too good for me....

Let's just say your in the middle of the social ladder and you try to approach a girl who is near the top, would she react differently just because of who you are?

Thanks

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is where the neg hits come in. why the hell is she better than you. fvck that, your better than her if anything. im not the master at this youd have to get somebody elses opinions but i would just bring her down by pointing out her inperfections, but trying to make her laugh

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man... she aint better than u... u r better than her. she wants to talk u, u not talk to her. Get it? But, yea girls normally feel the other way around.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nestea16
I am by no means a loser in my school, but however there are people i would put ahead of me on the social ladder.

Now my question is, do any of you feel an invisible barrier between you and the hot/popular girls?

I know all girls aren't the same, and i know this is the stupidest thing i could say but in my head, i feel that they are too good for me....

Let's just say your in the middle of the social ladder and you try to approach a girl who is near the top, would she react differently just because of who you are?

Thanks
I used to think a lot like that. In middle and elementary school, I was a pretty big nobody. I only had one girlfriend and she went out with me out of sheer pity and feeling sorry for me, not to mention her best friend told her to. I really thought that all the girls I found cute were out of my league.

Not to rip on you, but that's the attitude of an AFC.

You need to think like a Don if you ever want to be successful. You have to know (notice I said KNOW, as it is true) that you are smooth, cool, confident, and above all, a MAN. Once you realize this, your barrier will dissapear into thin air. You'll know that there is no one in your school that is superior to you. If anything, everyone is not as good as you and there are a select few on your level. You have to realize that you DO have a good chance with EVERY girl you see and then act on it.

Be sure to read the DJ Bible and many of the Hall of Fame entries on the site. You'll slowly begin to realize that you are all that and capable of getting anything you want. I'm not a master Don Juan by any means, but this is the little bit I've learned since following the path of the DJ.