Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Criminals in Los Angeles are targeting very rich people---Is this the new trend?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't exactly violent crime, nor is it who is being targeted by crime. It's the response of the police and the establishment in the face of this crime where they tell people not to resist robbery. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/10/lapd-advises-cooperate-comply-robbers/

This has already happened in chile where dumbass leftist government policies protect criminals because they're poor and oppressed, so criminals literally can rob and beat someone and walk free the same day. But if you're "privileged" (aka not a criminal) then you go to jail for any kind of defensive action that harms a criminal, which includes catching someone raping your children.

Look at South Africa....That is where we are headed...

I remember 10 years ago they were marketing gas flamethrowers that mounted under car doors as a deterent to carjacking.

Maybe we need more of this.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a video of a young hippopotamus frolicking with a crocodile:

So why does the croc allow himself to be mogged? It's because of this:

The point being is that crocodiles have learned to fear hippos - i.e., the ones that weren't fearful got killed, leaving the instinct to fear them. Similarly, thugs used to fear the wealthy because of the terrible price that would need to be paid; however, that price is evidently no longer being exacted (in certain locales), so thugs have no fear.

Another reason is that a lot of wealthier folks like the "excitement" of urban life, so they have chosen to live in close proximity with the underclass. I recall reading about how a lot of housing projects are now developed with the idea that part of the development is be rented out to the poor, but another part is to be SOLD at high prices. :eek: Well, just like a hussie - that wears a light little skirt around places where frustrated men hang out - could get assaulted (ahem), so are the wealthy that choose to live close by the underclass making themselves targets.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand...

The more criminals get away with this, the more it will entice other criminals to get some of the easy money, kind of like not going after shoplifters who steal less than $950.

On the other hand...

Rich people can afford a lot of guns, and plenty of attorneys for when they shoot said criminals in the face.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your rich be smart and get your head out of your @ss. there was a local business man from a few towns over that got his throat slit in a seedy motel. He was worth millions and decided to slum it and pay for a low end hooker on a business trip. He picked her up in his high end rental wearing a 60k watch! Needless to say he ended up dead.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm for more gun control, and I still Liked this comment
Respectfully pick a side. Remove firearms from law abiding citizens, or not. Because only one side is affected.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up upper middle class, and went to a public school and had "poor" friends. I was always a walking lick to most of them when going to their neighborhoods and this was in 2000s. I can only imagine how bad it is now. It's the way the world is heading unfortunately.

I'm not talking about the struggling family I mean actual dirt poor and I say this respect and forgive me if it sounds terrible but being around most poor people nowadays is like being around animals, no conscious, morals or higher thought process, all their brains can think about is how to get the next dollar.