Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Crime has no gender"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not aware of the stats but I can say that women hardly commit crimes where offenders and defendant are equally able to harm each other like bank robberies o van assaults, they usually chose crimes where the chances of something going wrong are either very low or fall on someone else.

Keep in mind that men usually pick straight violent means to remove an enemy while women pick poison as first option.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the third last paragraph in the article: "Dr Marian Duggan, an expert in gender and criminology at the University of Kent, told the BBC that Europol was right about there being a stereotype casting men as more likely than women to perpetrate serious and organised crime. But the stereotype existed because it was true, she said."

I wonder if Dr. Duggan is willing to extend that remarkable admission to other stereotypes about women.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the third last paragraph in the article: "Dr Marian Duggan, an expert in gender and criminology at the University of Kent, told the BBC that Europol was right about there being a stereotype casting men as more likely than women to perpetrate serious and organised crime. But the stereotype existed because it was true, she said."

I wonder if Dr. Duggan is willing to extend that remarkable admission to other stereotypes about women.
Huh? she confirmed a stereotype about men, not women. Did I miss what you're saying?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score