Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Create new forum: Only experient posters allowed

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum currently has like 10 or 20% guys that get it, and the others are like:

a) AFC's that just came to this site asking how to get back with the ex
b) Guys with 200 or 300 posts, asking really basic stuff
c) 20yo virgins asking for tips for their date with a girl they met online
d) I think i've made my point

I dont mean to diss the forum users, my sugestion is the following:

Create a new forum for experient users, that can share their experiences, and talk about them with people who's opinion and feedback is really constructive, usefull and based on experience.

Something like 500++ posters allowed to it OR: (and i rather this a lot more cause there are and would be people posting a lot of small and only #posting)

Invite only forum, by the moderator, based on the quality of the user post's. If the moderator doesn't know the user, he could submit a few links to post's he's made, the moderators would take a look around a few, check the user number of posts and allow him or not to join the forum.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Invite only forum, by the moderator, based on the quality of the user post's. If the moderator doesn't know the user, he could submit a few links to post's he's made, the moderators would take a look around a few, check the user number of posts and allow him or not to join the forum.
Oh, great... another reason for people to hate moderators, as if they needed another.

I do have to give you an A+++ for originality though... it's hard to believe that this concept of a closed forum for "advanced" or "experienced" DJs has never been suggested before.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The method of selecting users for the forum might be a a question to leave for latter. 500++ posters allowed would be the basic sugestion, there aren't that many around that are clueless.

PLUS, there wouldnt have to be any sign in the forum saying 500++ posters are allowed to another forum, so when someone reached that number of posts, the forum would just show up.

But now back to the most important. What do you guys think about this forum being created, independently of the permission method?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There already is a "secret" forum... except it's not invite-only, as CapiCrimini proved during his time here... :rolleyes:

The only reason people don't find it is because they seem unwilling or unable to learn to use the "search" button... if they did that, it would be but a matter of days or weeks before they stumbled across the hidden section...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
fastseduction.com "get" it.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do an Fing search :bang:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't stop retards getting in, look at Check_mate_kid_uk, over 900 posts. Nothing useful

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Wouldn't stop retards getting in, look at Check_mate_kid_uk, over 900 posts. Nothing useful
haha...

the mature man forum is basically what you're talking about, Trance. Even though it says 25+ I don't see why you can't post in there. After all, underage mods have posted in there before, so it must be okay.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Create new forum: Only experient posters allowed

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Oh, great... another reason for people to hate moderators, as if they needed another.

I do have to give you an A+++ for originality though... it's hard to believe that this concept of a closed forum for "advanced" or "experienced" DJs has never been suggested before.
I thought about it for a second but who's to say who is experienced or not. Also, no matter how good the advice may be, there inevitably will be someone who disagrees with it and will vehemently appose the post. The infighting could go on

FOR-E-VER.....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Trance
This forum currently has like 10 or 20% guys that get it, and the others are like:

a) AFC's that just came to this site asking how to get back with the ex
b) Guys with 200 or 300 posts, asking really basic stuff
c) 20yo virgins asking for tips for their date with a girl they met online
d) I think i've made my point

I dont mean to diss the forum users, my sugestion is the following:

Create a new forum for experient users, that can share their experiences, and talk about them with people who's opinion and feedback is really constructive, usefull and based on experience.

Something like 500++ posters allowed to it OR: (and i rather this a lot more cause there are and would be people posting a lot of small and only #posting)

Yeah, this is a GREAT idea. Because then all the experienced posters will be in one forum...and all the n00bs will be in another, and when the n00bs learn from the experienced people they can be...

Oh, wait...

All the experienced people are in a separate forum...

So how can the n00bs learn anything?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Will the ability to spell be a prerequisite for access? :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
no you just have a personal grudge against me because we got in to an argument on msn and it proved to much for you! awww did you not recover, do you need someone to hold your hand?

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
no you just have a personal grudge against me because we got in to an argument on msn and it proved to much for you! awww did you not recover, do you need someone to hold your hand?
I've never spoken to you and I have to agree with him.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
I've never spoken to you and I have to agree with him.
I've noticed that these two are constantly having these little lovers spats. I'm beginning to think they should get married...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be all for an Experienced Forum.

To keep what squirrels said from happening, I do not believe people would be encouraged to only post in said forum. More like, a place for experienced people to come and talk about what it is they're out there doing/trying and what they're finding out. People should be encouraged to still help the fledgling-Dons, but it would still be nice to have a "retreat" of sorts.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Create new forum: Only experient posters allowed

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Trance, who in your opinion are the most "experient" posters?

-PDX
Hehe, go easy on him, he is from Portugal and I'm sure English is not his first language. I'm sure your Portuguese is fantastic. ;)

Anyhow, I'd be up for this though in a way is seems the Mature Man is already like this (but then we get the "I'm 27 and a virgin, waaaah waaaah" posts.)

Maybe there could be a test that you take before you can post there, hehehe. Actually the test idea is interesting in general because I bet that could be a different way for people to think about the DJ concepts: WWDJD (What Would a Don Juan Do?)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
Maybe there could be a test that you take before you can post there, hehehe. Actually the test idea is interesting in general because I bet that could be a different way for people to think about the DJ concepts: WWDJD (What Would a Don Juan Do?)
A test, you say? A test to weed out which "DJs" are the most experient? Holy sh*t, you guys are on creativity overdrive over here. Yet another brilliant idea that nobody has ever thought of before!

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I've noticed that these two are constantly having these little lovers spats. I'm beginning to think they should get married...
lol:rolleyes: