Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy OLD experience...first time this has happened...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I had been messaging a woman for a little bit and she disappears for 3 weeks or so. Never heard back from her. The last message I sent was asking if she wanted to exchange numbers and I left mine.

Fast forward to about a half hour ago and I get a message from a number I don't recognize. And she tells me it's her. And I say wow, it took you long enough with a wink. Then she tells me this is going to sound crazy but it's not this woman its actually her friend and she thinks I am fvcking hot. She said her friend just got out of a 13year relationship and isn't ready to start dating yet. So I laugh and ask what her name is. She says Stephanie and then I ask her to send me pics because I can't be sure it isn't Stephen.

She sends me a few pics and she is really cute. Maybe a solid 7 or 7.5 and she is 30, 15 years younger than me. Never had this happen before but I have a date/bang set up with her for Monday...

Anyone have a similar experience??

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had been messaging a woman for a little bit and she disappears for 3 weeks or so. Never heard back from her. The last message I sent was asking if she wanted to exchange numbers and I left mine.

Fast forward to about a half hour ago and I get a message from a number I don't recognize. And she tells me it's her. And I say wow, it took you long enough with a wink. Then she tells me this is going to sound crazy but it's not this woman its actually her friend and she thinks I am fvcking hot. She said her friend just got out of a 13year relationship and isn't ready to start dating yet. So I laugh and ask what her name is. She says Stephanie and then I ask her to send me pics because I can't be sure it isn't Stephen.

She sends me a few pics and she is really cute. Maybe a solid 7 or 7.5 and she is 30, 15 years younger than me. Never had this happen before but I have a date/bang set up with her for Monday...

Same sh*t happened to me twice before on Tinder and Bumble. It's kind of flattering. Go with the flow.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes...Messaged a hot girl on OLD. Got a lukewarm response. Kinda gave up on it...Then got a message on the OLD app from a cute blond from the same zipcode. She had high interest. Started things with her, and along the way found out the original girl was her friend and got her on the app. Best thing that ever happened to me. The original girl met some military guy overseas. Don't think it worked...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, never had it happen to me. I'm also super picky and particular in what attracts me to a girl though and have literally never had someone suggest a girl to me that I ended up thinking was attractive.

I would just be careful you aren't getting cat-fished. Those might not be her pics.

Also, the original girl being on OLD even though she "just got out of an LTR and isn't ready to date yet" is simply one more of millions of examples of why OLD sucks so bad. Just more proof that the majority of women on there aren't even there to date.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:
So now its gotten interesting. I told her that night that I needed to get some sleep but that she should text me tomorrow and we could chat more and set something up for next week. She replied OK sounds good.

But then she never texted the next day(yesterday). I haven't either. So in my mind this is either a sh!t test to see how needy I am going to be if she doesn't get back to me on my terms, a test of my terms in general, or potentially not interested and just playing games. But I didn't get that vibe because I asked her several questions and she responded enthusiastically to them.

What is the play here? I haven't done anything, actually been busy but I was planning to wait it out until at least until the weekend is over. Thoughts?

In my mind if she thinks I am so "fvcking hot" she would be reaching out to me.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being the b!tch in the interaction.

A man decides what he wants and acts on that. Many women expect the guy to make a move. I know I do.

And yes I’m older and more old school...but women like me raise daughters to expect a man to act like a man.

If you take no action expect no result. Not every chick will chase.

Cheers

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being the b!tch in the interaction.

A man decides what he wants and acts on that. Many women expect the guy to make a move. I know I do.

And yes I’m older and more old school...but women like me raise daughters to expect a man to act like a man.

If you take no action expect no result. Not every chick will chase.

Cheers
You simply have no clue how many supposedly interested women men have texted first just to never receive a single reply.

In my experience nothing he does matters at this point. It's over. He should move on.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply have no clue how many supposedly interested women men have texted first just to never receive a single reply.

In my experience nothing he does matters at this point. It's over. He should move on.
You want a gold star? Rejection is part of the game as a man. Be outcome independent. You text and she doesn’t reply?

Ok. NEXT.

Weak men expect a woman to chase after them. If a man isn’t masculine or dominant enough to initiate? See ya.

This should not be news. Nor is it rocket science.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me reword this so the guy can understand you.
"Weak men wait to long when the context is she is want a good fcking"
No argument there...was chatting about that EXACT thing with a buddy of mine last night. He had a great situation fall into his lap the other night...but he went too “nice guy” & didn’t pull the trigger. He knows. And he’s since blown off the woman in question because he knows he fumbled.

The only way he saves it in that situation is to see if the chick reaches out to him. But he messed it up in the first place not being aggressive enough.

Win some & lose some

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a gold star? Rejection is part of the game as a man. Be outcome independent. You text and she doesn’t reply?

Ok. NEXT.

Weak men expect a woman to chase after them. If a man isn’t masculine or dominant enough to initiate? See ya.

This should not be news. Nor is it rocket science.
Believe me. I could care less about rejection. I advised one text and next in this situation.
Also, plenty of effeminate men initiate contact all day long. To think a woman is going try to lecture a man on this forum about what is masculine...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man this was a pounce sooner then later situation. Thats how im reading it. She wanted a hook up....lets see how it goes
Never said it wasn't. I'm saying he blew it. He should have already set something definite. He should send ONE text and wait for a reply while talking to other prospects. Maybe he'll hear back. Maybe he won't.

My disagreement is woth some of BeExcellent's comments. She acts like men must do all the chasing. Truth is men initiate at first, then the cat follows.

This needed clarity. You got young guys out there texting girls 3, 4, 5 times in a row without a reply.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a traditionalist who expects the man to lead. Now if a chick is unresponsive to his making a move that’s different. You don’t want to reach out incessantly in the absence of a response.

But some guys seem to think the woman is supposed to do more texting and that she should start chasing at some point.

Those aren’t women that men are going to see as valuable. I’ve had men who are seriously successful with women tell me what a turn off it is once a woman starts chasing...makes her too easy and deflates a man’s interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Texted her this morning that I was planning on going to grab a drink later tonight and that she should join me. She responded enthusiastically and asked when, told her around 6 or 7 and she said she is working her other job til 10. Inquired about her schedule next week and she said she is working both jobs except Thursday but that is her daughters birthday, but she is free this coming weekend if I can wait that long. So I told her we can work something out and I could probably do Friday night. She immediately accepted. Looks promising but we will see.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Cool man. Keep in mind this girl wants to have fun. Some post LTR women are ultra reactive to any clinqyness especially if she was the dumper.
Good luck keep us posted.
Oh she will have fun... I will make sure where I take her will be within a few minutes of my place. And will plan a much smoother attempted pull back to my place than the last time.

Also this girl isn't the one who was in the 13 year LTR it was her friend I initially messaged. She just saw me in her messages and thought I was "fvcking hot" and messaged me out of the blue

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Well in any event good luck with her. Those rebound situations can turn into some crazy secs plates for a couple months.
This one rebound girl i hooked up with a handful of years ago was nuts ready for adventure.
She like light **** and even asked me to take a belt to her azz before pentetrating her. I swear i probably could have spit right in her face while in her with a good grip on her throat. Not kidding on that.
You would be surprised lol what some women are into. Some are with such passive men they want total domination.
Yeah I have found the same...especially the younger ones. I once had this girl take my hand and put it on her neck and tell me she wanted me to choke her while I fvcked her in the ass. I mena I had to oblige...who am I to say no to that?? Hahaha

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a traditionalist who expects the man to lead. Now if a chick is unresponsive to his making a move that’s different. You don’t want to reach out incessantly in the absence of a response.

But some guys seem to think the woman is supposed to do more texting and that she should start chasing at some point.

Those aren’t women that men are going to see as valuable. I’ve had men who are seriously successful with women tell me what a turn off it is once a woman starts chasing...makes her too easy and deflates a man’s interest.
We see women as valuable based on youth and beauty, not based on her level of interest.

Women chase for the LTR, we men have no use for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:
So she texts me yesterday and said she forgot she had plans with her friend(the one who is not ready to date) and asked if I had a friend I could bring for her.

I told her none that were single and asked if she was afraid I was too much to handle by myself that she needed to bring a friend along to help her.

No response. Thinking of just canceling on her. No time for this type of silliness in my life.

Any advice? I am getting the feeling she is playing games

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:
So she texts me yesterday and said she forgot she had plans with her friend(the one who is not ready to date) and asked if I had a friend I could bring for her.

I told her none that were single and asked if she was afraid I was too much to handle by myself that she needed to bring a friend along to help her.

No response. Thinking of just canceling on her. No time for this type of silliness in my life.

Any advice? I am getting the feeling she is playing games
Forget her. F those games. Women don't create obstacles for men they want to f.