Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Craving Freedom, Japan’s Women Opt Out of Marriage

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Article in New York Times about more and more Japanese women REJECTING marriage.

Do you think it will happen in North America and leave more 30 and 40 year old men desperately seeking companionship, love and sex at any cost?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The average woman is less attracted to the average man than vice versa

2. The women can get their needs met without a relationship while that's harder for men

3. When you have intensive capitalism and a war on wage workers, you reap what you sow. You can't have a culture based on working more hours a day than our hunter-gatherer and farmer ancestors 5000 years ago did with zero labor-saving or surplus-generating technology, and expect it to have no consequences. We don't have infinite time or energy. You can work to live or live to work but not both.

4. I believe thirst is higher than ever and so it may already be happening, but others like @Who Dares Win notice men around him stopping to care. Who knows. The fact that we are having less sex now than ever before could point to either explanation.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak for yourself dude.. ;'p
lol nice one, but it's true on a society-wide scale too ;) we've never been having less selfreported sex than now.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation have you ever farmed or hunted? These are both time and labor intensive activities. I've lived in the worker's paradise that you love so much and it is literally hell on earth. I don't think you know what you think you know. The things that are driving these things are things that optimize perceived or real female choice and nature and that limit the same for men. From other things you have posted here you seem to be like a lot of men today , especially the younger ones to be somewhat feminine. I am a 46 yr old geezer and get plenty of attention from women of all ages from 18 yrs on. I have been called a caveman by women in my life, is this the best thing to be? who knows but in my experience it's better than being a women's girlfriend with a penis.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@AttackFormation have you ever farmed or hunted? These are both time and labor intensive activities. I've lived in the worker's paradise that you love so much and it is literally hell on earth. I don't think you know what you think you know. The things that are driving these things are things that optimize perceived or real female choice and nature and that limit the same for men. From other things you have posted here you seem to be like a lot of men today , especially the younger ones to be somewhat feminine. I am a 46 yr old geezer and get plenty of attention from women of all ages from 18 yrs on. I have been called a caveman by women in my life, is this the best thing to be? who knows but in my experience it's better than being a women's girlfriend with a penis.
Never knew 46 was the new age to geezerdome. Geezer was 60+ when I was a kid. At 37, I do not feel or look anywhere close to a geezer.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the articles,

"Kaori Shibuya, 42, had a long-term relationship in her 20s that didn’t work out, and then met a marriage prospect through a matchmaker in her 30s. But there was no chemistry. She has dated occasionally since then."

Women often made this kind of mistake in this feminism era, they meet the man they wanted to fvck everyday, and who matched their own emotional level.

sadly pursuing perceived better target that introduced and conditioned by this feminist shlt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You used to be able to depend on Asian gals to find a nice, submissive, feminine woman. Sounds like they're becoming Westernized now though.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You used to be able to depend on Asian gals to find a nice, submissive, feminine woman. Sounds like they're becoming Westernized now though.
No that was a past.. At least here even white guys gets low hanging fruit.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
3. When you have intensive capitalism and a war on wage workers, you reap what you sow. You can't have a culture based on working more hours a day than our hunter-gatherer and farmer ancestors 5000 years ago did with zero labor-saving or surplus-generating technology, and expect it to have no consequences. We don't have infinite time or energy. You can work to live or live to work but not both.
Capitalism don't exist in our world anymore, read the definition and take a look around, especially there in Scandinavia and Europe, don't make things up or blame about things that have nothing to do with it

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capitalism don't exist in our world anymore, read the definition and take a look around, especially there in Scandinavia and Europe, don't make things up or blame about things that have nothing to do with it
Sure bro, and the Soviet Union didn't have real communism either.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad I was just joking, from what I see today even in your 60's if you got your shyt together you are basically a golden god of greatness, @AttackFormation again your last comment only proves that you don't know what you think you know, it is probably duo to your age and I suspect a very limited amount of life experiences.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@RickTheToad I was just joking, from what I see today even in your 60's if you got your shyt together you are basically a golden god of greatness, @AttackFormation again your last comment only proves that you don't know what you think you know, it is probably duo to your age and I suspect a very limited amount of life experiences.
If a dude eats right, take care of himself at least a little bit and has his financial game in order, he'll be fvcking until the cows (or some ladies) come home. However, there are some caveats. One, if the dude get's fleeced by a divorce, alimont and/or childsupport; this will significantly hurt his pus prospects. Two, realize that in your 40's +, you may have to fvck around with single moms. Three, high risk for STDs; as ladies in their 30's and beyond traditionally have been with many dudes prior to you. If a dude wants kids, no problem, do it. Just make sure your income is in line with her's and DON'T GET MARRIED. As for the STDs, well, you can request an STD test 1st, but expect to lose some ladies due to the living in the moment ideology they have.

Personally, if they do not give me a recent STD screening, they are hiding something and I pass. Not work antibotic resistant STDs (a very real issue now) or da herp. HIV is very rare, plus you can take pre-prep if you are so inclined to bring down the risk even more.

Welcome to feminism and the 21st century.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny last I read, was men in japan who didn't want to marry, and woman was pissed, even some of these men also didn't want even to spend time with then, and now we see this, from NYT even, I call bullsh

also if I remember right any woman over 30 who was not married hardly will marry, most japanese men would never do so with a older woman, it is a cultural thing on asian country, I guess the hence the slang tossed in the article, they will no find any men willing to marry then, so they spin they hamster saying they want to be alone, now ask they mom if they belive on that lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any woman over 30 who was not married hardly will marry, most japanese men would never do so with a older woman, it is a cultural thing on asian country
Funny that they view it that way, since Asian women age well, for the most part.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that they view it that way, since Asian women age well, for the most part.
true like a friend said asians don't look they age, but that was always something most eastern culture did, read a lot about it over the years, at one time any woman over 20 was considered too "old" to marry