Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID September 2020

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the party of the mentally ill, junkies, hobos, convicts, illiterates, people certified as incompetent to provide for either themselves or their dependents, people lacking life experience, and people with pitifully low IQs.
Problem is, I'm not convinced these people aren't now the majority. And they're manufacturing more every day. Intentionally. This is how the country dies.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
World bank buying Covid 19 test kits back in 2017-2018.
View attachment 4710
Simple reclassification of generic lab equipment, done back in April 2020. So when you re-run reports for product code 902780, suddenly the database describes it as a COVID-19 item rather than something generic. See:

Sure makes for great conspiracy theorist fodder though.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly the problem: the Left needs more stupid voters; so, they take over the public schools.
This resonated with me because my 11yo son just recently started Junior High and it required him to get a physical which consisted of a few shots. The new one that I absolutely disagreed with but was a requirement to get into his school was a HPV shot. What the hell?

This narrative that these female or feminine losers are perpetuating is that HPV can lead to certain cancers in primarily females. So they are making all kids get it. First this further perpetuates promiscuity without any recourse(along with widely available birth control) and it's allowing girls to be sluts at an even earlier age.

I mean how do you explain having to get a HPV vaccine to your kid? "Well son, I never got one growing up even though STD's have been around for ages. But now females wanna sleep around and not have to worry about who they're sleeping with and not have to worry about getting cancer." Rediculous...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would've told them to go fuuck themselves; in fact, I have told them exactly that. What are the odds your SON will develop Cervical Cancer, the disease against which this particular vaccine is meant to protect? Precisely ZER0! What are the odds he'll develop health complications from the vaccine, though? GREATER THAN zero! This is a no-brainer. No-one should be FORCED to receive this vaccine, not even girls, and especially not boys, for whom it's physiologically impossible for the latter to get Cervical Cancer...lacking a CERVIX.

The public schools are essentially telling parents, "hey, this is a public school, in the 21st Century, and there's no way we can protect your 11 year old daughter from getting gang raped in our unisex bathrooms; so, we may not be able to keep her from getting pregnant, or herpes, or AIDS, or syphilis, or gonorrhea...or even murdered, BUUUUT, we have this vaccine, which only has a handful of horrible side effects, that only a couple hundred thousand children have reported, worldwide, and we're sufficiently confident that they're caused by this vaccine, that they're legally required to be listed on the insert we haven't provided you, and since we don't want to be sued when your daughter inevitably contracts one of many sexual diseases, from being raped in our unisex bathrooms, we want to, at least, make sure she doesn't get this fatal one...and since we, likewise, don't want to get sued for sexual discrimination, we're going to demand your son get the same vaccination, even though he doesn't even have a cervix...but, the good news is that the pharmaceutical company is cutting the school in on the action, and we really need the money, for all the new unisex bathrooms...so there's that."

A responsible parental response should be, "thanks for the heads up, and have fun with that, but my children are no longer your students; so, fuuck off, now."
Exactly and I agree with it. But it was one battle I just didn't have the energy to pursue since it came last min and I wanted my son to get an education without any delays.

The funny thing is it varies by state to state as it's a state law but my state originally only mandated for girls(made more sense as girls are only affected), but then I'm sure some Simps and Feminists pushed through their agenda to include both sexes which is totally stupid. They should've been all voluntary to begin with.