Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID is a lie.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fully agree I've been with narcotics anonymous for 2 years, and ive been clean for 6 months, I attract 2 points up when i'm sober aswell, so its deffo a good thing. I shall now aim to remove the others, Ive proven many a time i cant stop when i start, even if its just caffeine
Get on a fitness lifestyle and those items will be incompatable with it, you won't want to do it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahh its a lie, go ahead and damaged that lung permanently, its jusst a natural process of weeding out the not so bright person.. In a good way, thats how nature's works. Its proven that only the strongest will live. And survive. Its a billion year's of evolution.
Unfortunately the stupid can carry it and pass it on to the smart, so the stupid won't necessarily be weeded out. Evolution favors the species that adapts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The health experts are saying the current protests are good, but that the lockdown protests were particularly bad. So it's only okay to gather if you are protesting racial injustice. If that doesn't show that shutting down the country was BS, I don't know what does.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to feel connected. Connected to a bigger community experiencing the same things as us.
We need to practice selfrespect and we need to be needed---serve and help others.

My word, these are the ways to battle addictive personality.
Please believe me these things work^^^^^
Holy hell ive just checked this out, whenever i serve the community i cannot stand my addiction, and can fully supress it with pride.

will read more into this

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Holy hell ive just checked this out, whenever i serve the community i cannot stand my addiction, and can fully supress it with pride.

will read more into this
share it with me!!

I'm dying to get into serving. You know my happiest time volunteering was at the Sally Ann men's shelter kitchen back home.
Those scruffy, poor, quiet men were the most wellmannered and gentlemanlylike men I have yet to meet in my life.
I treated them like kings.
From what I read about why a man becomes homeless.....man, they're good people who trusted the wrong people somewhere along the line and they gave up in despair and mental anguish...then the addictions and domino effect of not holding down a job then no address.....

I should look for a volunteer kitchen opportunity like that here.
Tell me what service you get into derby1. You'll find something that perfectly suits your ability. Maybe a men's shelter in some capacity or role?
Developing a more fitness oriented lifestyle works too. A little bit more every day, one day at a time.

And an added note to the OP about 'COVID is a lie' thread title....there was a small protest...signs, pacing back and forth and a raver dancing weird(my word) in front of the Legislature/park where I took my coffee break in between grocery shopping. First I've seen here.(Regina, Sk, Canada)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid is old news now because of the protests. This thread is still on? It is no longer hype news anymore. Police are a bigger threat to public safety than the virus.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately the stupid can carry it and pass it on to the smart, so the stupid won't necessarily be weeded out. Evolution favors the species that adapts.
Adapted to the changes is one of the key component in strong person attributes, doesnt meaning only physically but having high emotional intelligence, one facts you should not mistaken about powerful individual is Genuinely strong, powerful individuals are attracted to others like themselves. They don't prey on the weak or needy, and they do not need to be needed. They adapt to live and thrive even alone with themselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid is old news now because of the protests. This thread is still on? It is no longer hype news anymore. Police are a bigger threat to public safety than the virus.
A far bigger threat are the rioters. I haven't heard an exact death toll, but I'm sure it's in double digits now. Over 300 police officers have been injured. Not to mention numerous buildings burned, vandalized, or looted, many owned by minorities. But the same people who told us to shelter in place are promoting these protests. That pretty much confirms the coronavirus was overhyped. If they dismantle the police, who have become a scapegoat, cities are going to be left smoking pits.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A far bigger threat are the rioters. I haven't heard an exact death toll, but I'm sure it's in double digits now. Over 300 police officers have been injured. Not to mention numerous buildings burned, vandalized, or looted, many owned by minorities. But the same people who told us to shelter in place are promoting these protests. That pretty much confirms the coronavirus was overhyped. If they dismantle the police, who have become a scapegoat, cities are going to be left smoking pits.
The police station was burned because it was symbolic. Police are not firemen and they cant stop arson. If the firemen is dismantled then cities become smoking pits because firemen put out fires. Defund the police means less money goes to police departments and more in community investment. Why should Black taxpayers even pay for the police if they dont get a benefit for it and it is a liability to them? Should communities decide where they want their taxes to go to? Isnt that what democracy is about?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The police station was burned because it was symbolic. Police are not firemen and they cant stop arson. If the firemen is dismantled then cities become smoking pits because firemen put out fires. Defund the police means less money goes to police departments and more in community investment. Why should Black taxpayers even pay for the police if they dont get a benefit for it and it is a liability to them? Should communities decide where they want their taxes to go to? Isnt that what democracy is about?
The police were instructed by the mayor to stand down and let the rioters have the police station. They could have stopped it if the mayor had any balls. Despite the demonization of the police, black people benefit greatly from the police since they tend to live in dense, urban, high crime districts. Thankfully for Minneapolis, the mayor there has more sense than the city council, and says they will not dismantle the police department. If they get rid of the police, the only people who will be safe are the rich who can afford their own security.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
covid is just a lie.. A friend of a friend at 31 died of it and we never saw him again.

Covid is just a lie...A family friend of 30 years passed away alone in his long-term care house at 85 years old. His widow of 60 years couldn't assist to his "incineration" and his kids/family denied access to his burial....

Covid is a disease, it strikes and you hope to survive it if it's activated.

Covid has lasting effects after recovery (muscle lose, brain dmg, lung issues).

I am feedup of social distancing.. But the disease is real.

Disease that kills a lot of humans comes in every 75 to 100 years.

The issue I have with the Covid19 measures is that Social Distancing will not solve its killing abilities... it will delay it's damage.

To be "safe" from the disease, you need to be exposed and hit by it... or a vaccin.

Social Distancing is only to prevent the Health care system from being overrun and starts wiping out our healthworkers. (what's doctor median age? 50?60? They are in danger....)

The rioters in the USA will soon start dying from Covid19... like the Philadelphia parade of 1919 (to celebrate the end of social distancing against the Spanish flu)spread the Spanish flu everywhere killing almost everyone.

Now, in term of business... expect Commercial real estate to crash (why business would buy/rent major space when employees are at home working)...expect more job cuts.... Expect more work from home / digital economy.

Once the social distancing is done... expect people running at stores, restaurant etc..

I went out in my city... people invaded parks, terrasse etc...

City people are fedup

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Coronavirus update:

Days 1-10: Fever, cough, chills, looks and feel no different from common cold.
Days 11-12 : The virus escalates and makes you feel like your battling in the jungle. Diarrhea, night sweats, vivid dreams, lost of taste and smell. Wild smell of sulfur.

Day 13: My virus count is going backwards. My fevers and chills are completely gone. Minor cough. My blood oxygen level is 97/100 and the virus has become more insignificant than the common cold. Doctors told me that there is a common misconception that the media doesn't tell people about the virus. The reason why I have become completely asymptomatic in 12 days is not because my immune system is strong. But rather, my immune system simply did not develop an inflammatory response to the virus. It simply doesn't see it as a threat. I have no pre-existing conditions so the virus is free to run its course. It's kind of like living with HIV but not having full blown AIDS.

So I guess if you are healthy, the scariest days will be days 10-12. After that, it gets better.
ok, thanks for sharing, what an ordeal.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rioters in the USA will soon start dying from Covid19.
I don't know, most of the protesters look pretty young, and their death rate is far lower than older folks.
Of course they say minorities are more apt to have compromised immune systems, so it could adversely affect them.
But the health care experts say that protesting is good for you - but only if they agree with what you're protesting about.