Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

COVID-19 will separate the men from the boys

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been hearing about kids coming up missing lately in nearby counties. Makes me wonder if there's some creep out there taking advantage of the decreased traffic to do some dirty work.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to work, I come home and the rest of the time I avoid people.
Nothing has changed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been involved in a number of those. Is that a personal attack? :/
I actually encourage you to continue with it.

A big part of masculinity is being able to endure and surpass mental attacks.

How else can a man grow? Should we coddle him more like a little baby?

Consider it part of training a boy in a man's body into a proper man.

This is one of the reasons why men always lose out to women in general - and women's most potent weapon is only verbal/mental attacks.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I actually encourage you to continue with it.

A big part of masculinity is being able to endure and surpass mental attacks.

How else can a man grow? Should we coddle him more like a little baby?

Consider it part of training a boy in a man's body into a proper man.

This is one of the reasons why men always lose out to women in general - and women's most potent weapon is only verbal/mental attacks.
number 1 rule with dealing with women: rarely if ever take them seriously. turn everything into a joke.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That would be a whole lot easier discussion to have with you, if it weren't for your own behavior over in the "Kung Flu" thread. I don't hold grudges, but I just thought it should be addressed, since you brought it up....unless someone hacked your account.

Back to the topic you brought up... I agree. However, it's the nature of the very people who are the problem in our society(not the chicks, but the chicks w/d!cks) to cry to authorities, the moment they feel disadvantaged. I'm perfectly happy to keep behaving in whatever way I believe the circumstances dictate, and to get banned for it, but once that happens, I won't be back under a new nom de guerre, because that's not how I operate. I will just come to the realization that my viewpoint isn't welcome here, and that a new name wouldn't change that.

So, I'm trying to play nice, but naughty or nice, neither alters the fact that it's gonna become impossible to have the types of discussions this forum SHOULD be having, while strictly adhering to forum TOS.
It always amazes me when grown ass men on here keeps on complaining of being insulted by a mere post.

If its not true then how can it be an insult?

How can you feel it? Unless it's true.

But even if it's true, then don't you think a man has the responsibility to do something about it other then complaining, just to be rescued ?

The only insulting thing a man should take is when another puts down his parents - that's it.

And that's when a man should be angry.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm just asking you to be consistent, and to exemplify your own standards. Applying your own standards, the fact that you were being so cryptic, and that I had just been talking about my own father, I had no way of knowing whether you were talking about my father or not; so, applying your own expressed standard, I should be furious.

I'm not, though. Was just disappointed that you weren't being direct about whatever it was that you had a problem with. I agree with what you SAID HERE. I just disagree with what you DID THERE.

Mistakes aren't permanent and defining unless we refuse to disown them. I make mistakes every day. For all I know, I'm making one, now...but if I later realize it, I won't defend it.
That comment wasn't directed nor intended at that particular thread nor is it intended for you but more accurately for a larger audience.

It's a general observation buddy, let's keep it at that and it becomes simpler.

As for that thread, I'm just enjoying myself as I mentioned it there and then.

Can't a guy enjoy himself every once in a while?

A hundred and one people can attack me here, and I will brush it off as if nothing happened unless it has implications that reduces the masculine imperatives, of which I will vigorously engage in said discussion - that's my standard.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every man is entitled to whatever he can take and defend. It is the law of the jungle.

Or

Girls just wanna have fun, and I wouldn't dream of interfering with yours. ;)

Take your pick.

I just thought it appropriate, since you directly engaged me, in response to a comment I made to a Mod, regarding SS's rules of engagement, that I convey the possibility that I'm not the ideal person for you to engage on this subject, given our very recent history. I mean, going forward, if I'm going to put time and effort into responding to you, I just wanna know I'm not gonna hafta start keeping a calendar on you... since I don't even bother to keep one on my wife.

But, if there's ever anything you wanna get off your chest, you're always welcome to PM me, as is anyone else. Otherwise, you might wanna keep in mind that being impish and precarious aren't exactly chart-topping masculine traits.
Hahaha.

Now this made me laugh.

Anyhow, keep it up, it's always good to have men who are willing to vigorously challenge ideas around.

This is how civilizations prospers. Nothing can stay stagnant forever.

As for being insulting, it's just words that will hit an empty wall if a man knows himself well but at the same time it also exposes the receiver.

I do like ur signature move, calling someone feminine, I enjoy seeing their reaction to it lol.

If all the men here could learn to truly understand themselves, as in knowing exactly who they are and they capabilities, then that triggering word has no power.

Similarly, when women uses their manipulative skills, if a man has a solid frame, nothing works and they lose all their power.

I bet the women here will be aghast if they read this.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good. You do you have a sense of humor. That's refreshing.

That word has triggering power precisely because we live in an age when it's too true.

As for women, they tend to be superior at communication....perhaps not the absolute pinnacle of the art, but most women are far superior to most men at the art, because they have to be. For women, subtext has historically been a matter of survival, because it provides them plausible deniability in expressing their desires and complaints. It's also helpful for them to be accutely aware of emotions, the moods of others, as well as their own.

I usually don't know how I'm feeling, because I never think about it, but when others complain to me about their aches and pains, it annoys me. If I ever thought about, I could probably come up with half a dozen body parts that aren't supposed to hurt, but I don't think about it. What's the point? I just do whatever I need to do, because no one else is gonna do it, and I wouldn't let them do it, anyway.

It was common in the 50s and 60s for women to go to the doctor with whatever complaint, and to come home with pills. Today, even school boys are on some prescribed pill or another, for whatever imaginary condition du jour. A little boy gets brain washed into believing he's a little girl, and next thing you know, some quack is prepping your 4 year old for sexchange surgery, otherwise known as shaming, child abuse,torture, and genital mutilation. Gotta get 'em before they hit puberty; so, they can't escape. That's the extent of the feminized age in which we currently live. There are even males HERE, who'd call me "transphobic," for even bringing this up. Talk about your Stockholm Syndrome....

Anyway, back to the way women communicate....I used to know this chick... kinda cute, but a couple too many years, a couple too many pounds, and a couple too many brats my personal taste, though. What was remarkable about this girl, though, was her absolute mastery of the art of subtext; she was a ninja at it. She could have taught doctoral level classes in it, and most of even her female students would have flunked out; she was just that advanced.

It took me a while to catch on to what she was doing, but once I caught on, all I could hear was her subtext, whenever she spoke. I couldn't even stand around, when she was having a conversation with some uninitiated conversation partner, because he would invariably believe he was having a completely different conservation than the one she was having with him, and I'd start laughing, and he'd wonder why. She was so fluent that her subtext went unsuspected, because her main text was so contextually coherent. It was as if she were speaking her own language, which everyone else though was English, but it really wasn't. It permitted her to openly mock people, right to their faces, and they never suspected a thing.

I thought she was quite clever and amusing, until one day when my gf and I were having dinner with her and her bf at a restaurant, and she began to openly berate him, emasculate, and unfavorably compare him to me. She made zero effort to be subtle or clever or amusing. She just verbally stabbed him right in the balls, right there in front of us. That's when I realized she wasn't just clever but also vicious.

I didn't appreciate the show, and I certainly didn't appreciate her bringing me into their spat; so, I took up for the poor guy, who was too polite to say anything significant back to her(what could he have said that wouldn't have escalated his public humiliation?). I got her to cool it, and save it for a private moment, but she was a viper...just a master at concealing it.

Ever since my experience with her, I hear and read subtext everywhere. I can't unlearn it. Women do it so reflexively (but none as well as her) that they're often unaware that they're telling you what they're really thinking, even when they don't mean to. It's almost like a mind-reading trick.

Women learn to speak in subtext so they can escape accountability for their words. When men do this, though, it's a pet peeve of mine. I'd rather they be direct, and take ownership of what they want to say. That's why insults don't bother me. An insult is a direct challenge, and sometimes even amusing. It's the passive-aggressive subtext that bothers me...unless it's from a woman, because that's just how they talk.

So, yeah, that particular slight lands because it's too often true, today.

Thre relevance to the original topic, BTW, is that the forum rules of engagement, ironically, reward subtlety and punish directness.
Personally, to me, men should learn that art (some calls it insulting while others will call it cunning), however you look at it - it's an art.

There's too much focus on what's insulting and what's not - how does that help a man surpass his limits?

A man can benefit tremendously from this either in the boardroom or bedroom.

Take for example, ur call sign (feminine), a normal man who's below par in his frame will most definitely react towards it, you can simply see it from his replies to ur postings.

That in effect will psychologically impair him towards being rational and more open to being emotionally controlled.

If u r a smart man, you can use this to ur advantage.

All of this skills can be applied in real life, because it is happening in real life and there is no Mods to hold a man's hand then.

So, in here, right in this forum, men are supposed to be trained to be THE PRIZE.

THE PRIZE HAS TO BE SOLID AND NOT BRITTLE....

Everything starts with how a man thinks, and it is then followed through by his actions, thereby creating/molding a desired END result.

So, if its me, feel free to have a go at anyone here.

But the intention must always be to help a fellow man surpass his limitations.