Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid-19 = Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't even care if you are a professional who flies to the moon and back with just using ur fart as propulsion.

Nor is it pertinent to this topic right here.

My intentions, is to get everyone to adhere to the protocols set up by almost every government on the face of this planet - social distancing.

Meanwhile ur comments are not helpful in that regard, is it?

Like I said, you might be the champion of yada yada yadida of the champions department within ur small world, you still ain't the top expert to infectious diseases, not even within the top 1000 of ur country.

How abt you be a good little boy and pat urself at the back at being champ of ur department that assists doctors and just follow instructions, like you usually do ?
@Spaz, you are an ignorant person hiding behind a skeleton profile pic who knows very little about this topic. If your only response is to belittle a person, then that brings up a lot of questions about your true character as a man. I find it very interesting when someone here opines with a logical response to one of your posts you start to attack and belittle the poster like a bully. One only reacts like this because they have no other response to give and they feel threatened. Real mature little dude. I will let you be as I will not bring myself down to your level. Bullies do not do well in a crisis or when sh it hit's the fan. They run away and hide. The people on the frontlines are handling the situation. Go hide and come back out when the pandemic is over tough guy.

Nonetheless, bless your heart and I wish you well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz, you are an ignorant person hiding behind a skeleton profile pic who knows very little about this topic. If your only response is to belittle a person, then that brings up a lot of questions about your true character as a man. I find it very interesting when someone here opines with a logical response to one of your posts you start to attack and belittle the poster like a bully. One only reacts like this because they have no other response to give and they feel threatened. Real mature little dude. I will let you be as I will not bring myself down to your level. Bullies do not do well in a crisis or when sh it hit's the fan. They run away and hide. The people on the frontlines are handling the situation. Go hide and come back out when the pandemic is over tough guy.

Nonetheless, bless your heart and I wish you well.
I'm still not interested in hearing more of ur grandmother stories.

But I'd be highly appreciative if you were to resist the urge to downplay this pandemic and instead encourage people to follow through with what's been set by ur own health department.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here it is. In a question and answer session with the Connecticut Governor and his team, they and all of the other States do not "determine cause of death". If someone tests positive for covid-19 and show any symptoms, that is what they label as the cause.

Start at the 16:30 mark.

Very good, thank you for sharing this. To clarify/elaborate he said they label them as "Covid-19 associated" deaths but do not determine cause of death, which is the purview of the medical examiner. That's really interesting.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your objection based on? Only that you were somehow better qualified to dispense medical advice, because you had a girlfriend who had been in med school. So, forgive me for seeing the chip on your shoulder, and knocking it off.
Re-read the post. And comprehend it better this time around. You know, Reading and Comprehension?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm still not interested in hearing more of ur grandmother stories.

But I'd be highly appreciative if you were to resist the urge to downplay this pandemic and instead encourage people to follow through with what's been set by ur own health department.
@Spaz, you should just go back to fooling around with your ladyboys and transexuals. You seemed to like that a few months ago. Good luck!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz, you should just go back to fooling around with your ladyboys and transexuals. You seemed to like that a few months ago. Good luck!
That was last year's, maybe 2 years ago campaign.

Perhaps this year you could try spinning that Spaz flew to the moon with just his fart as propulsion fuel.

You hv my permission to do so, after all I hv such a winning personality...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Feel free to be as paranoid as you like. It would actually be amusing, if the implications of sewing mass panic and hysteria weren't so serious.

However, you do realize that just blindly following the political/media consensus doesn't mean you aren't delusional, right?

Look. I'm a bit of a germaphone, myself. I wash my hands longer, more vigorously, and more often than most people think is normal. I don't offer to shake hands with anyone the least bit sketchy, and am extremely reluctant, if they offer their hands to me. I keep hand sanitizer everywhere, and go through tons of it. I sterilize everything before I use. I scrupulously avoid public restrooms. I refuse to use other people's pens, and a dozen other things most people find obsessive behavior...and that's just on an average summer day. During flu season, I really keep my distance, and would rather huff Lysol than inhale another person's breath. I rarely get sick, but that's too often for me, and I try to avoid the common cold like it's the plague. So, when I tell you that people are carrying this "social distancing" thing wAaaaay too far, you should heed my words.

This is a zombie apocalypse level over-reaction to what amounts to a very bad cold, for elderly people and those in already fragile health(those for whom even the sniffles can be life-threatening).

I'm not telling everyone to run out and french kiss a hobo. But, if you're under 60 and healthy, you need to get your @55 back to work. This sheltering in place cr@p is a bit redundant for a generation that already does 99% of its "socializing" through text, snatch chap, insta clam, flake book, tw@tter, d!ck-dock, and a whole lot of other "social media" buulshiit I haven't even heard of yet.
Panic? Don't even bother spinning that lie, I might just end up thinking that u r in fact a spinster by trade.

Following ur own health department guidelines (social distancing) is spreading panic?

You even dare to spin this..

I strongly suggest you consider taking some vitamins to increase ur level of IQ.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another thread thrown into the trash heap because of pointless personal arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.