Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cool girl "friend"

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this seems to go against all of the anti-girl "friend" supporters on this board, but here's what happened to me today.

I met a girl today who has a boyfriend, but is absolutely gorgeous. She's got an unbelievable personality to boot, and basically in general is a very pleasant person to be around. Apparently the way she is is not girlfriend material for most guys, because they'd never put up with her behavior, which involves staying out until 4am with other guys and stuff of that sort. She was out with me today alone, and it would appear to be as though we were an item from most people's point of view, even though nothing happened between us.

Anyways, she's got a TON of friends, and just being with her was unbelievable social proof. I just flirted with other women, and best of all, I can go out with her without her BF tagging along. It's a great situation, and I've never been in this before because usually the girl's BF will totally block this from happening.

Just a thought that if you guys have this sort of situation, it is a perfect argument for having one of these platonic girl "friends".

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I don't like having "girl" friends. If I need to know womens opinion on things.. I usually consult my "female" acquaintances/activity partners rather than close female friends.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one female friend who was a former oneitis but for a long time now I see her as "one of the guys" since I stopped being in love with her when I started to focus on other girls. We talk all the time and although she's pretty hot, I never knew it could be possible to be just freinds with a hot girl.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess if she is ugly it could work out. But if she is hot, you know you are gonna start wanting her. Unless you are gay.