Conspiracy theories?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big consipracy theorist but I had a theory that Disney is run by underground people trying to dumb down society and working alongside with fastfood companies. Dumb down the beta males into thinking there is "one" girl and that he should do whatever to please her. Then feed them the worst possible food possible so that it can change their hormones and biochemistry and most importantly their brain. Next lets entertain them so they dont have to think of the big picture of life so that they feel empty inside because they arent fulfiling their destiny and to fill that void we shall feed them alcohol and pharmaceuticals!

Seriously I think there are people doing this pulling our strings like a puppet.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What seems like a conspiracy is just people competing for market share. It's just that to improve product "quality" to steal customers away from the competition, it seems to always go in a DUMBER direction.

E.g., fast food companies need to compete by lowering production costs, improving taste, and making it "faster," the direction of product development is cheaper (unhealthier) food, better (more artificial) taste, and faster (less thinking required) service.

I seriously doubt there are "string pullers" with an outcome in mind of a population so dumb they can't even put together a sentence.

But in the short term, it seems that ALL consumer oriented products and services, as they compete for limited customer attention and money, need to make them EASIER to process by the consumers.

EXAMPLE

There was a fairly long article on an alt-right site talking about how 5-10 years ago, most alt-right material was in the form of long form blogs, articles of 2K-3K words. Well thought out, and would take quite a bit of time to read and digest.

Today, almost all material is on YOUTUBE, much less thought put into it (mostly people just talking off the top of their head and recording themselves) and much less thought required to understand the digest the material.

Essentially this has been in process since end of WWII. Fast Food Nation is a good book to read about how the American consumer started shifting tastes in the 50's. Cars, easier to drive longer distances, more roads, larger shopping malls, more fast food, TV instead of radio and books for entertainment.

It's been a slow and gradual process, with a lot of overlapping reasons, and it WILL continue.

EVERYTHING is suffering because of this GENERAL TREND. And most everything (including the modern dating dumpster fire) can be explained in terms of this GENERAL trend in "dumbing down" of people in general.

No conspiracy, just the slow natural death of our society.

backseatjuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was all conspiracy theory past Alex Jones and into Bill Cooper, he called 9/11 several months prior you know.

Well times change, and frankly I don’t give a flying fck.

It’s a waste of your life.

Get pssy, fck pssy, enjoy your life. We are a floating plankton in the middle of space, nuclear war would mean an extinction, relax.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I don’t think it’s a conspiracy any more than NBC, ABC etc.
shaping minds is a science.

“Conspiracy Theory”. Is a term coined by Hoover at the FBI to get people to stop questioning the assassination report on JFK

It has become a tool to get people to stop questions things.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What seems like a conspiracy is just people competing for market share. It's just that to improve product "quality" to steal customers away from the competition, it seems to always go in a DUMBER direction.

E.g., fast food companies need to compete by lowering production costs, improving taste, and making it "faster," the direction of product development is cheaper (unhealthier) food, better (more artificial) taste, and faster (less thinking required) service.

I seriously doubt there are "string pullers" with an outcome in mind of a population so dumb they can't even put together a sentence.

But in the short term, it seems that ALL consumer oriented products and services, as they compete for limited customer attention and money, need to make them EASIER to process by the consumers.

EXAMPLE

There was a fairly long article on an alt-right site talking about how 5-10 years ago, most alt-right material was in the form of long form blogs, articles of 2K-3K words. Well thought out, and would take quite a bit of time to read and digest.

Today, almost all material is on YOUTUBE, much less thought put into it (mostly people just talking off the top of their head and recording themselves) and much less thought required to understand the digest the material.

Essentially this has been in process since end of WWII. Fast Food Nation is a good book to read about how the American consumer started shifting tastes in the 50's. Cars, easier to drive longer distances, more roads, larger shopping malls, more fast food, TV instead of radio and books for entertainment.

It's been a slow and gradual process, with a lot of overlapping reasons, and it WILL continue.

EVERYTHING is suffering because of this GENERAL TREND. And most everything (including the modern dating dumpster fire) can be explained in terms of this GENERAL trend in "dumbing down" of people in general.

No conspiracy, just the slow natural death of our society.
Agree. Thinking there are string pullers is ignorant. We all know what George Soros and them are doing, how can that be a black helicopter conspiracy? If you aren't on to him by now, then you are just dumb. I.e. the dumbing down.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know what George Soros and them are doing
I've often wondered about Soros' REAL intentions.

I think it's possible he really isn't aiming for any SPECIFIC outcome.

Rather he's just on super rich fvcker who just enjoys thinking of society in general as his own personal plaything.

I mean, think about it. You are super rich, super connected, and it only takes a few phone calls to create a ton of angry people all trying to kill themselves in the street.

That would definitely give you a sense of power. Kind of how like chicks enjoy manipulating their orbiters, simply because they can.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"George Soros was born Gyorgy Schwartz in Budapest, Hungary, on August 12, 1930, to parents Tividar and Erzebat Schwartz. To avoid growing anti-Semite persecution, his father changed their surname to Soros in 1936."

He is a communist. Raised in Communist Hungary.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously not. what companies care about is revenue and crushing competitors
I don't think this is true anymore.

Look at how many are blocked or banned from places based on who they are or their point of view.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Op, Your theory is very plausible. I have no proof that it’s true but it wouldn’t completely shock me if I were to find out that it was.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave man alone in the wild and he unlocks his imagination and infinite faculties. He becomes alive and mature. He finds a way to live and succeed. Throw man in the comfort of safety and modern society and you have the modern man. Boys if you are improving yourself you are light years ahead and will dominate. See you guys on the other side.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score