Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confusing the women, playing games, etc.

Mach 12

Reaction score
I've read a lot lately on here about confusing "target" women by giving them attention and the ignoring them. I read all the replies to the woman's post that girls don't like it when guys play games like that, and all the guys saying that girls play more games than guys. I'd like to add that I think the whole method of ignoring and attention giving is overrated in the first place. It may work for some guys in isolated incidences, but I think it depends on the girl. The more independent the girl, the less likely she is to respond positively to such tactics. For example, a good friend of mine had her heart shattered by a guy she absolutely depended on. From that moment, she has been fiercely independent of guys and if someone tried this with her, she would not put up with it. (I almost made the mistake of trying it myself, DOH!) I know others that are the same way. So anyway, if a girl you are pursuing is cynical at all about guys, won't be given no crap from nobody, I wouldn't recommend the ignoring method. Think hard before you try it, and remember that if a girl is dependent on guys enough to fall for this, you probably can woo her in an easier, less manipulative manner.

------------------
"What is past is prologue" - Oliver Stone, JFK

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's right.I tried that method before and it didn't work.I wonder why others could say that it's damn powerful that could attract women to you.

I need to know how to employ such a method and make it powerful to my advantage.You got any ideas?

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I hear about the technique of "ignoring" girls, I don't think it means that you should ignore them altogether. If you just completely blow them off, of course they will eventually lose interest in you. I think the key is to not go completely out of your way to talk to her whenever you see her. Always be friendly, but at the same time, make it seem like you have a busy life and have better things to do than just hang around her.

It's OK to be a challenge sometimes, as long as you don't come off as just plain rude. Am I right?

Mach 12

Reaction score
I realize that what others have said about ignoring girls doesn't mean blow them off completely. I don't support dedicating every moment of your day to a girl, nor do I support giving her just bits and pieces of attention. I support giving a girl the respect she deserves, while still remaining the master of your domain. Do not try to make a girl become dependent on you, and don't let a girl do the same. Every girl is different, you can't learn some trick or skill on a bulletin board and woo them all. A girl is like a vault in which her love is kept locked up; you must fashion a key yourself for each vault. There is no secret universal key to open all the vaults. So anyhoo, don't listen to these people saying exactly how many minutes of attention to give a girl a day so that you can get her in the sack. Approach women the way scientists approach research: observe your own situation, reason with it, present a hypothesis, and experiment. If the experiment fails, change it and try again. If it fails miserably, move on to another experiment. Nothing beats experience.

------------------
"What is past is prologue" - Oliver Stone, JFK

Reaction score
I think it works to a degree, really. But, don't ignore, alot. You want more to tease them with the attention, that you do give.

Attention, on.
Attention, off.

But, also I understand where it comes from, too.
This tactic is for some random, nice guy advice thing, somewheres.

Its main implication, is don't cling to much, or to act like a love sick wiped puppy.

And/or, don't give anyone everything they want, or you will be the door mat.

As the old saying goes, (All lay load on the willing horse).

Taking some attention away, does good.
Taking alot of attention away, says I have something on my mind, (to the other person of course.) And, don't really want to talk.
i.e. Hint: body language.

But, now retry the tactic, it works.
Trust me.

------------------
Doubt is the key to knowlege...