Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused!?!?!??!

Bill-o2

Reaction score
Well, theres a girl at school who im not sure if she likes me or not... Shes always touching me :)eek: get ur mind out of the gutter :) ) eg. comes up to me and holds my arm, and other times she gets real close eg. in the library, i was sitting down doing some work and she sits on my lap and puts my hands on her legs (thigh). But somtimes it seems like she avoids me.... so what the hell???

thanks

-Bill

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you need someone to draw the situation for you? Ok, I'll do it... Well, since I can't draw on the boards, I'll be as clear as possible.
THIS GIRL LIKES YOU, DUMBASS. :D
Now go get her, tiger.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, she sat on your lap and your askin a question like this. Since she touches you, touch her back. Go for it dood!

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why she's avoiding you, is maybe because she's shy when there are her friends close or she has the same problem as you...

You think she avoids you = She thinks you're not interested

Show her that you are interested and she'll come. She showed that she like you, now you have to do the same.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a joke.

Gets on your lap and puts your hands on her thigh? Jesus I sure as hell hope this is a joke.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what do you need her to do? You need her to grab your nuts and start strokin, or what? SHE WANTS YOU.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright she sits on your lap and puts ur hands on her thigh???!!!!!!!
Come on man what are u waiting for she wants you!!!!
Now just do the samething to her instead of her going up to u all the time switch that.
Remember that you are the man and u are supposed to make the inicial moves , u got lucky this time and she made the first moves but u wasn't responding to them so no wonder that she ignores you sometimes.
From now on go up to her and just start a convo and make sure that u give some kino ( she'll let u trust me) that way u'll show her that u are interested too.

WHAT ARE U STILL SEATING HERE GO FOR IT!!!!!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see...

she touches you
she sits on your lap
she holds your hand
she puts her hands on you thigh's

NOpe , she dosent like you because ur an afc for askin this question