Confused with these girls

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know if you guys remember my field report that I wrote last week, but anyways here is the update.

Key to report: Girl A = Girl I like
Girl B = Girl A's friend

Girl B calls my friend asking him if I liked Girl A.
He replied saying "I haven't really asked him" (He knows that I'm attracted to her though.)

He then asks the Girl B why she asked and if the one Girl A liked me. Girl B then says that Girl A didn't until I opened my mouth.

I don't know what happened in the rest of the convo then, this is what my friend told me.

The next day Girl B calls my friend again asking him again if I liked Girl A. He still replies with the same answer. (We agreed that I would get the number from her myself)

So I'm confused on what is going, I'm still macking on other girls, but I'm totally lost on why Girl B keeps calling and asking my friend that. Any ideas why?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's get this straight.....girl B is calling your friend, but you haven't even got gitl A's number??? Duh!! Get the number immediately you fool, and quit all this 'asking if you like each other' bullsh*t.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious girl A has high interest level, but is too shy to talk to you, hence her friend getting involved. Just be a man and go and talk to girl A before she thinks you're a wuss of have no interest in her.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem

He then asks the Girl B why she asked and if the one Girl A liked me. Girl B then says that Girl A didn't until I opened my mouth.

What I meant to say is "He then asks Girl B why she had asked, and if Girl A liked me or something. Girl B then says that Girl liked me until I opened my mouth." I was tired when I was typing the above.

The thing is, I don't go through my friends for them to get me girls numbers. I don't go to the same school as this girl, and she lives in another city that is 30 mins away from mine. And I don't want to go through my friend of getting the number cause I DON'T want to be a wuss.[

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, you still need to talk to girl A yourself. If you can't get her in person, get your friend to ask girl B to ask girl A if it's ok for you to get her number, then you can call her. Don't screw this up. In fact, you should be talking to girl B instead of your friend, I think using your friend as 'go-between' is very wussy.