Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confused with these girls

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know if you guys remember my field report that I wrote last week, but anyways here is the update.

Key to report: Girl A = Girl I like
Girl B = Girl A's friend

Girl B calls my friend asking him if I liked Girl A.
He replied saying "I haven't really asked him" (He knows that I'm attracted to her though.)

He then asks the Girl B why she asked and if the one Girl A liked me. Girl B then says that Girl A didn't until I opened my mouth.

I don't know what happened in the rest of the convo then, this is what my friend told me.

The next day Girl B calls my friend again asking him again if I liked Girl A. He still replies with the same answer. (We agreed that I would get the number from her myself)

So I'm confused on what is going, I'm still macking on other girls, but I'm totally lost on why Girl B keeps calling and asking my friend that. Any ideas why?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's get this straight.....girl B is calling your friend, but you haven't even got gitl A's number??? Duh!! Get the number immediately you fool, and quit all this 'asking if you like each other' bullsh*t.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's obvious girl A has high interest level, but is too shy to talk to you, hence her friend getting involved. Just be a man and go and talk to girl A before she thinks you're a wuss of have no interest in her.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem

He then asks the Girl B why she asked and if the one Girl A liked me. Girl B then says that Girl A didn't until I opened my mouth.

What I meant to say is "He then asks Girl B why she had asked, and if Girl A liked me or something. Girl B then says that Girl liked me until I opened my mouth." I was tired when I was typing the above.

The thing is, I don't go through my friends for them to get me girls numbers. I don't go to the same school as this girl, and she lives in another city that is 30 mins away from mine. And I don't want to go through my friend of getting the number cause I DON'T want to be a wuss.[

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, you still need to talk to girl A yourself. If you can't get her in person, get your friend to ask girl B to ask girl A if it's ok for you to get her number, then you can call her. Don't screw this up. In fact, you should be talking to girl B instead of your friend, I think using your friend as 'go-between' is very wussy.