Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom or not?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a topic this morning regarding Condoms and the Pill. I don't know if there has been a discusion on this, but I wanted to get peoples thoughts and response.

It goes like this - You've meet up with a girl, been seeing her for a month or so - Fvcking around on a regular basis. She tells you she's on the pill - Questions.....

1) do you drop the condom?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued?

I ask this question because it happened to my friend and he got the chick preganent - he's now married (6 months later) and unhappy..... although he doesn't want to admit he made a mistake.

do you keep using the condom?

Or does it depend on the girl?

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never drop the condom....two of my buddies got their girlfriends pregnant while they were supposedly on the pill...they are now married as well...

-DJLiquid

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd be more concerned with STDS.

Unless you've both been tested, she is on the pill, and takes it at the same time every day, using a condom isn't even a thought.

You just wear one.

If you *have* both been tested, and you want to forgo the rubber, you might want to try another method of protection from pregnancy:

- VCF: Vaginal Contraceptive Film; it's a small piece of film, that the girl folds in quarters, and inserts into her vagina up to 4 hours before sex. It's very effective, esp. when paired with the pill. (Note: Girls who are allergic to spermicide may not be able to use this)

- Sponge: Again, the female inserts into her vagina. A barrier method.

- Spermicide: Foam (most often) that can be used as a double-measure to protect against knocking her up.

- Depo-Provera / Norplant Capsules: These are for more LTR, or for girls who want to ensure no possibility of pregnancy for at least 6 months. Depo-Provera is a shot, you recieve every 6 months, and Norplant are small capsules implanted under your skin. I've heard good things, and bad things about both of these, so it's basically up to the girl if she wants to try this.

I'd recommend the VCF if you want to go without a condom, and you're both clean, and trust each other not to cheat.

But a condom is one of the few ways to protect yourself from most STD's with a reasonable level of confidence. Though it *will not* protect from Herpes, genital warts, crabs, or any other topical-skin-transferred afflictions.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am going to see a girl for any length of time, I will get tested and make her get tested as well as her get on the pill. After that I will never where a rubber again with her. Obviousely there has to be some level of trustIs there some risk with this approach (possibly). Much more risk everytime I get behind the wheel though. I am not going to spend my youth with a rubber wrapped around my c@ck.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always wear a condom! The girl can still get pregnant even on the pill!

Also ensure you ALWAYS pull out when you peak!!

M.A.C.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Always wear a condom

i a a condom always wear one,except with myex - gf,but i'll never do it again it ain't worth having a kid 4 ,or worse getting sick.:(

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
even if i break

one day and decide 2 do it and end up getting sum skank pregnant ,i absolutley won't get married!:mad:

mr.buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't even be a question. Also after you're done with it, and go to throw it out in the trash ( in the bathroom ) put a couple drops of tabasco sauce in it. When you're gone women can do all kinds of things with your used condom. Don't think so ? Talk to Shaun Kemp or any other major professional athlete.
J. B.

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you're in a serious, committed, and monogamous relationship, it's ok to just use the pill. But one month DEFINITELY doesn't fall into that category.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts....

I've always used a condom when Fvcking new girls - except once with my now ex. We were monogomos and were tested - she was on the pill, and was extremely good about taking it every day.....

When your in an LTR with a great woman, there's nothing like being close to her - and for me fvcking with no barriers is probably the closest you'll get to her.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Help her take the pill everyday. Make it a part of your routine, too. The pill is over 99% effective over the course of a year IF taken properly. Emphasis on PROPERLY. If she misses a SINGLE dose, the couple must wait WEEKS before she is safe again.

The above applies to people in an LTR. For a ONS or STR, you can't be sure she's using the pill responsibly (i.e. daily), and probably hasn't tested recently, so stick with a condom in that case.

Also, discuss abortion and her feelings. I guess that'd be more appropriate in an LTR.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some medical advice -

Note fellas, that the use of Antibiotics by your female will greatly lessen the effects of the BC pill.***

Most common antibiotic prescribed in the medical/dental world is amoxicillin. Any of the "cillin" class antibiotics will lessen the effects of the BC pill. If she's on the pill, make sure you find out what other medications she is on as well, some medical websites like webmd.com show drug interactions and contraindications.

***Source: 22nd Ed Drug Handbook 2002 pg 71.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan

It goes like this - You've meet up with a girl, been seeing her for a month or so - Fvcking around on a regular basis. She tells you she's on the pill - Questions.....

1) do you drop the condom?
NO NO NO NO dont believe her for fvcks sake, i talked with a chick im seeing both of us said we WERE NOT ready for kids we said this until we were blue in the face, she assured me she was taking the pill PROPERLY.
not so long ago she tells me shes pregnant, and that shes having the baby whether i like it or not.
shes due in february.