Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Concept of wavelength

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I’ve recently returned to casual dating (and responding to a Long brewing but ultimately recent low interest rejection) I’ve listened to a couple of Confidence and relaxation hypnosis recordings over the last month and studied a bit about calmness and wavelength (Recent Stormrider thread Here Illuminating) and I’ve noticed a marked increase in female responsiveness. I’ve felt eye contact/smiles from Women across roads, girls 20-25 years younger than me (I’m 47) making eye contact and saying Hi (one I guess was 17/18) my ex-partner Who I split up with 4 years ago (who I have a son with) Talking and laughing much longer on the phone and sending me music video links

I feel more relaxed and ‘congruent’ and am obviously projecting a form of energy that is being felt and noticed in a way I’ve not noticed for over 10 years. The best lesson form all this is to not chase or ‘lead’ too much with female interactions and observe the opportunities for openings and progression.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the same thing. Ignoring that which you can't control and not turning into a self-doubting pvssy when you screw up is the ultimate power.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but you can achieve that kind of confidence in other ways too. No need for hypnosis recordings.
If I am seeing a woman currently, I'll have it. If I'm doing well physically, I'll have it. If I'm happy, I'll have it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but you can achieve that kind of confidence in other ways too. No need for hypnosis recordings.
If I am seeing a woman currently, I'll have it. If I'm doing well physically, I'll have it. If I'm happy, I'll have it.
Wavelength is dependent upon the things you do and how you think. Associating with people on a particular wavelength will start to get you there.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it's not that you have success therefore you are confident. It's that you are confident and therefore you have success.

Confidence is projected, not earned. It is the cause and not the effect.

You can be tricked into confidence by people appealing to your ego where there is no real objective basis for them to do so. If you believe the smoke being blown up your ass and act confident, the way women act towards you will change drastically. But you didn't earn anything, you just embodied it and stopped questioning yourself because you believed them

True confidence is not about ego though, it's about expressing your true self and being ok with ALL the consequences of that expression. The ego gets butthurt easily when things don't go it's way. The true self observes the meta context of each interaction without getting offended.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
To add to this: Men are always on the directive. We find ourselves in Action Mode more than in a passive mode.. It's like we're always prepared for whatever's next or whats in front of us, or to take an action. When a man is in this mode, a woman subconsciously feel as if they cannot get to the man, or capture his attention well enough. They might also feel passive, and guarded. It's the Yin and the Yang.. . But when a man is in a relaxed, inviting mode, he might find himself having multiple women's attraction. he might even have a dog or cat want to sit in his lap. This gives women the Yang position. Where they can take the initiative, or focus their attention on us, instead of play the passive role. We're suddenly the guy walking in slow motion , that they are looking at. Or the warm radiating comfort that they can come over to and sit in our lap.

It's all energy baby

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking this to a slightly more metaphysical level - I’ve today had the daughter of an ex girlfriend from 10 years ago (The daughter would be about 26 now) reach out to me on Facebook to ‘see how I’m doing’ (she moved back to Myanmar last year) had a small exchange - this was not about her mother..