Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completely f*cked up with hot girl

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, live your life without worrying about it. It's not a strategy but just a state of mind (and good time management). Just because she turned you down is no reason to shun her. If she says hi again some time, say hi back, if you want. It's up to you to decide what's a waste of your time though.
I agree with being cordial. However, what if she wants small talk? Clearly she isn't interested. At this point she could be doing it for an ego boost. Would you engage with small talk or just say hello and carry on shopping, i.e. don't get sidetracked from your purpose there. Furthermore, would you actively engage with her if she didn't with you? By that I mean, would you go out of your way to say hey to her first, or wait for her to initiate the niceties?

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
You already asked her out directly and got rejected. Why haven't you moved on and why are you so hung up on this gal?
Who cares what she thinks? Just go about your business and buy groceries or lunch just like you were doing before this whole thing started.
You have way too much investment in her, even after a rejection and inaction. Move on already...
Thanks. I admit I was hung up on her before. But not I know she isn't interested it seems to have had a positive effect - I no longer care anymore. I am now asking myself what all the big deal was in the first place if she says no. I think reading advice on here and books have helped A LOT in this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with being cordial. However, what if she wants small talk? Clearly she isn't interested. At this point she could be doing it for an ego boost. Would you engage with small talk or just say hello and carry on shopping, i.e. don't get sidetracked from your purpose there. Furthermore, would you actively engage with her if she didn't with you? By that I mean, would you go out of your way to say hey to her first, or wait for her to initiate the niceties?
Here is my philosophy. I'm going to meet plenty of uninterested women. Is it worth my emotional and mental energy to strategize how to deal with them? Not really. I don't take it personally, unless there was blatant disrespect or rudeness. Otherwise anyone can have a bad day, and it's not all about me.

I wouldn't go out of my way to engage with her, but if she were my cashier I'd be fine with a little banter on the way out. Or passing her by I might say hi and even chit chat. If I were having a party I might invite her and tell her to bring some cute friends. The bottom line is I wouldn't go into this store thinking about every possible scenario. Just go with the flow. You took your shot, it hit the rim, life's all good. I don't see it as losing face by continuing to be my freewheeling self.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my philosophy. I'm going to meet plenty of uninterested women. Is it worth my emotional and mental energy to strategize how to deal with them? Not really. I don't take it personally, unless there was blatant disrespect or rudeness. Otherwise anyone can have a bad day, and it's not all about me.

I wouldn't go out of my way to engage with her, but if she were my cashier I'd be fine with a little banter on the way out. Or passing her by I might say hi and even chit chat. If I were having a party I might invite her and tell her to bring some cute friends. The bottom line is I wouldn't go into this store thinking about every possible scenario. Just go with the flow. You took your shot, it hit the rim, life's all good. I don't see it as losing face by continuing to be my freewheeling self.
Thanks for the advice.

One final point: If you see a girl with who has a great ass, would you ever approach them and tell them they have a great ass before engaging them in small talk - or is that too crude? Cheers

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

One final point: If you see a girl with who has a great ass, would you ever approach them and tell them they have a great ass before engaging them in small talk - or is that too crude? Cheers
Lol, as a general rule, I would advise against that. Strongly.

I never say never, and there are some next-level ways you could pull it off, like in a nightclub. But it requires a lot of ingredients: Unflappable frame, the right environment, the right target. In every day life it won't get you far (and may get you a slap in the face).

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, as a general rule, I would advise against that. Strongly.

I never say never, and there are some next-level ways you could pull it off, like in a nightclub. But it requires a lot of ingredients: Unflappable frame, the right environment, the right target. In every day life it won't get you far (and may get you a slap in the face).
I kind of guessed that. I only ask because some PUA say that you tell the girl whatever is on your mind that you think is good about them (e.g. eyes, smile, body, ass, that they have a sexy body etc.). They say never compliment them too much, maybe once and that is it. However, other posts I read on here say you don't.

I am on page 204 of The book of Book. After reading that, I have The rationale Male to read, followed by Neil Strauss. But so far it has been an eye opener.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of guessed that. I only ask because some PUA say that you tell the girl whatever is on your mind that you think is good about them (e.g. eyes, smile, body, ass, that they have a sexy body etc.). They say never compliment them too much, maybe once and that is it. However, other posts I read on here say you don't.

I am on page 204 of The book of Book. After reading that, I have The rationale Male to read, followed by Neil Strauss. But so far it has been an eye opener.
Believe me, anything is possible...one of my RP friends told me he knew a guy whose opener in bars was "let's fukk" with a huge smile on his face. It probably worked because it was self-effacing yet bold and got a laugh, but delivered the wrong way and you'll get the bum's rush.

Keep reading and socializing. Complimenting tits and a$$ is a minefield. Generally women know that you want their bodies so they want you to say something, anything else about them.

A good misdirect is "I really like those pants. Where'd you get them?" She tells you, and you can add "You wear 'em well." She knows what you mean. If you veer away from physical attributes, which they've heard 1,000 times, and more toward things like style, vibe, intelligence, charm, you'll separate yourself from the thirsty mob.

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, anything is possible...one of my RP friends told me he knew a guy whose opener in bars was "let's fukk" with a huge smile on his face. It probably worked because it was self-effacing yet bold and got a laugh, but delivered the wrong way and you'll get the bum's rush.

Keep reading and socializing. Complimenting tits and a$$ is a minefield. Generally women know that you want their bodies so they want you to say something, anything else about them.

A good misdirect is "I really like those pants. Where'd you get them?" She tells you, and you can add "You wear 'em well." She knows what you mean. If you veer away from physical attributes, which they've heard 1,000 times, and more toward things like style, vibe, intelligence, charm, you'll separate yourself from the thirsty mob.
Great. Thanks.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember asking a girl I'd just been introduced to by friends "you look familiar - have we fücked?" When she laughed and said "Nooo", I shook my head and replied "No, not yet". Comically, I was still shaking her hand at this point. I withdrew my hand and motioned to my amused friends "well one of my friends can give you my number, if you wanna frequent me" (frequent is a common word in Italian, meaning to spend time with someone). Then I asked her name, and without giving her mine, turned and walked away.

She never got in touch :ninja:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember asking a girl I'd just been introduced to by friends "you look familiar - have we fücked?" When she laughed and said "Nooo", I shook my head and replied "No, not yet". Comically, I was still shaking her hand at this point. I withdrew my hand and motioned to my amused friends "well one of my friends can give you my number, if you wanna frequent me" (frequent is a common word in Italian, meaning to spend time with someone). Then I asked her name, and without giving her mine, turned and walked away.

She never got in touch :ninja:
She was amused and so were you. Theres billions of them.