Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

commentary on Pook and everything else DJ

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, thanks largely to the community, I’ve met and attracted about 3-4 women. What I want to discuss today is growth. You see, I have a date today with this girl that I’ve known for sometime. Everything was going fine until I put too much emphasis on her. (by the way the date didn’t happen yet). Like survivor says, in his post in the DJ Bible, “The Relationship Begins Before You Meet Her”. Well basically me and her set the date up on Monday for today. Ever since I got the green light from her I’ve been reading so many posts and so many techniques and steps and all these other calculating things. I’ve pondered about what to do, how she will react, and if she doesn’t, how to react to that! Along this process I must have stayed in my room and read hundreds of pages from manuals. This gave me a HUGE headache and even stomach pains. Then when I couldn’t take it anymore, I read the two posts that I ALWAYS get something new from. Pook’s 15 lessons and Fingz 10 Commandments.

I realized one thing. And that was I wanted to control the girl’s actions, through all these damn formulas and techniques. This is absolutely wrong, and you might think I’m crazy for saying this, but half the people in this board probably want to do just that. You can not control other people, but you can control yourself. Much like the saying “You can not control the winds, but you can adjust the sails”. From what I have learned so far in my journey, the best thing we can do is present our CONFIDENT and DJ selves to women. Formulas, techniques are fine crutches for beginners, but you must realize your end goal is to WALK WITHOUT THEM.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seen an intelligent thred that wasn't listed under "unusual techniques" that vehemently promoted anything other than seduction... we all know that we cannot MAKE somebody do anything...

Threats are powerful, but uneventful when the threat has passed

Buying emotions is useless, I can lie through my teeth if I think I am being paid enough

Controlling emotions? No we do not, and cannot, teach anybody to control emotions. There are people who are unlearned that cannot see past what is on the paper. Than there are the others, the people who teach that we can only lead.

One thing I can say is, "enjoy the fruits of life, they won't be around forever" - Garden of Eden

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
[
You can not control the winds, but you can adjust the sails”.
thats it, i dont care to control her. i want a hint of where she is going to adjust my sails, thats what i learn here.