Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comic relief - humourous gamefails

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever royally screwed up your game or encounters with doing something dumb?

When I was 21 I met a hot woman about 5 years older in a petrol station (gas station to most of you)

She was trying to change a wheel on her car and she asked me for help. I started chatting her up and she was very receptive.

So, I’ve never changed a car tire but I couldn’t admit I couldn’t so I said “fine, I’ll change it” not wishing to fail a man test.

So, I put the Jack under the side of the car and started lifting the car.

Now, I wasn’t aware of how this was done. In retrospect I now realise a car has points underneath but I put the Jack on the bodywork.

Through my manly and chivalrous act, I saw a massive crack split the door bodywork as the Jack ate through the door. She gave a look of horror as I muttered “I just need to….”

I am not proud of what I did. To this day I question why I did it, but I did the least chivalrous thing possible and I ran. I ran around the corner to my car and wheelspinned away.

Possibly the other most embarrassing thing was some chick I worked with who I took on a date and she turned up with her enormous black boyfriend. That was pretty weird.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl bring another guy to our date once. I just left and let them get on with it.
(I've been able to change a car wheel for as long as I've been strong enough to get the wheel nuts undone,
so since like about 10 years old....)

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once sent a nude to a chick with a banana edited instead of my d1ck.
She liked it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the first time i had s*x i asked her how to do it and to guide me.

Once a hot indian girl at this cafe tried to talk to me and said i had "beautiful" eyes. I tried to be an "alpha male" and ignored her thinking she would want me more.

Once i also got the phone number of two British twins, i put them in a group chat and tried to flirt with them both at the same time to try and get a threesome.

Last edited: