Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Colleagues sleeping with each other....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always under the impression people that work together in a non corporate business setting are sleeping with each other and getting one of these women proves extrememely difficult (if you don't work there)

E.G. Most of the hot servers and bartenders are porking their manager or the bouncer, male bar tender.

The hot female personal trainers at my gym are banging the other male personal trainers.

The hot female cop is sleeping with another male cop in the department.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I am always under the impression people that work together in a non corporate business setting are sleeping with each other and getting one of these women proves extrememely difficult (if you don't work there)

E.G. Most of the hot servers and bartenders are porking their manager or the bouncer, male bar tender.

The hot female personal trainers at my gym are banging the other male personal trainers.

I agree. I also notice, down here the local TV stations all have young HB8 on up reporters due to the low pay here attracts the ones just out of college. If you look on their twitters and facebooks the young men and women reporters from the stations all hangout with each other outside work. It's safe to say those reporters are all banging each other.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way around it. Most women go to work, go home, sleep, repeat. They don't have much time to meet people. So if you're a guy who sees them at work every day, and she finds you attractive, it's kind of a lay up

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
There's no way around it. Most women go to work, go home, sleep, repeat. They don't have much time to meet people. So if you're a guy who sees them at work every day, and she finds you attractive, it's kind of a lay up
Exactly lol.
Sometimes reading posts here makes it sounds like if you get a job working in a restaurant with tonnes of hot teenagers, you'll be banging them all, but the laws of the universe don't change in a restaurant or because you're a colleague lol

She still needs to find you hot (you need to be her type)

The dude banging all of his work colleagues is the same dude who bangs girls everywhere, I think. Just a handsome dude or whatever

All you're actually witnessing is the fact that most guys rarely bang complete strangers (since 95% don't cold approach)

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the hot servers and bartenders are porking their manager
I wonder how hard this would be. Like is it a result of the manager having amazing game? Is it because she wants a pay rise?
Who makes the first move I wonder. Does he just tell her shes hot one night and if she either needs a raise or thinks he's hot, she bangs him?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not true at all. Women are seducers in social circle environments. I’ve taken “popular” guys from my social circles out to the clubs and they don’t know what to do. They certainly aren’t hooking up with random chicks. It is outside of their element. And these guys definitely do not chase. They never had to. If a girl doesn’t chase, then nothing happens. And most of the time nothing happens because girls in clubs surrounded by validation aren’t going to chase.

In a social environment where the popular guy has established status, his brain knows exactly how to act. But out in the meat market his brain shuts down and he just stands there waiting for something to happen.

The reason why most guys don’t know what to do out in the field and have to learn “game” is because it’s not natural to be a male seducer. WOMEN are the real seducers.

You could be a male 6 and bang every single woman in your social circles and be completely average/invisible out in the sexual marketplace. And if you had no social life and had to deal with entitled women in the clubs long enough, you would be convinced that you were a loser....until you accidentally find a social environment again and see how easy it is to get laid and that women are the ones doing most of the seduction.

The requirement to get laid in a shared social environment is to be at least a 6 and above, cool vibe, and chill personality. That’s it. You don’t have to do much and the women come to you.

This dynamic gets completely reversed out in the sexual marketplace where even handsome guys have to compete, deal with entitled women, and have to learn how to chase, in which they end up supplicating and looking weird because their brains are not wired to seduce women. It’s upside down and a$$ed backwards.

In a natural environment like a social tribe, women will chase you if you are even remotely cool. But in a man made fabricated environment like a bar or night club that’s designed to make guys desperate and spend money, guys feel unnatural, women become entitled, and the dynamic resembles a matriarchy where even 6’s think you want their autograph.

It amazes me that I even have to explain this. Sometimes this forum looks like a bunch aliens from a different planet trying discover how humans get together and mate. And one alien comes up with a theory that isn’t even close to the truth, and all the other aliens agree with him. But none of the aliens have any actual experience.

I am speaking from the experience as a guy who gets chased in social environments that this thread talks about. When I go out to the clubs, I can’t even chase. My entitlement prevents me from doing it. Like there is no part in my brain that says “seducer.” If the girl doesn’t pursue me, nothing happens. My ego is too validated for me to pursue.

Even if I approach, the girl knows I am not really interested in her. I don’t even know her. My standards are so high that it blows me out from girls that expect instant validation. It’s almost like my frame is incompatible with women’s frames out in the night clubs because we are both too entitled.

The social status popular guy and the entitled club chick actually cancel each other out. They are both incapable of seducing the other. But when I am in my natural habitat (social tribes) women chase and I suddenly know how to act again.

It is not possible to be the chaser and chasee at the same time. They are two completely opposite frames.

The guy who pulls everywhere is most likely a chaser. And the popular guy in social environments that is sleeping with everyone is the chasee. The popular guy is incapable of chasing anyone.

They are not the same guy!
What about when you said women in bars sense you are different or what it was you said, and come up to chase you? All you had to do was show up.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making the same mistake as the guy I addressed. You are still fixated on attraction. If the universe/nature wanted humans to procreate, you think they would make attraction a mysterious riddle? Most humans can’t seduce their way out of a paper bag. Attraction and sexual tension naturally exists and is built in between men and women. Just having some muscles and facial hair makes you look masculine and polarizing.

What I am talking about is social dynamics. The reason why I get negged constantly is BECAUSE women can sense my dominant presence. I am the same guy but I cause two different reactions depending on the environment and social dynamics. That neg turns into women supplicating in a shared social environment.

And some women aren’t entitled and chase anyway even if we were in the clubs. Perhaps this is what you are referencing. I mean, it does happen. But as a master of social dynamics, I’d rather put myself in optimal social situations where there is a higher chance of it happening, rather than knowingly swim in a shark tanks.
The constant is me. The variable is how entitled the chick is and how much the environment supplicates to her. It’s just that there is a higher probability of women acting entitled and not submitting to me out in the clubs. It has nothing to do with me somehow becoming less dominant.

Women aren’t afraid to neg you if you are not the king of their tribe. They know they can’t get socially ostracized. They have nothing to lose and are more likely to play power games with you.

But in a social tribe, no woman is going to dare to de-validate the dominant guy. It would be like committing social suicide. You come after the king, you better go all the way.

My whole philosophy is to put yourself in the most optimal social environment where the social dynamics favor you. Attraction is a given and taken for granted.
I was trying to reconcile you earlier saying (some time ago in another post and thread) when you go out to clubs, women come up to you and seduce you, with you now saying you don't like clubs because women don't seduce. But now you addressed this with the bolded part. I am not one of the PUA fools and swindlers.

I basically agree with your philosophy. I think you need either social spheres where you are in your element that also have available women, which is how humans naturally mate, or enough LMS to consistently compensate for not having those spheres. The latter are the guys who are so hot and exciting that women hit them up through antisocial media like instagram or day to day, like how Amante Silvestre said they accuse his profile of being fake when he does OLD. If you don't have either of those then yeah, you're fvcked. Some guys here act like that's an attack on them because you are not "offering a solution", when what you are offering is simply the truth.

I feel we have gone around in a circle with this stupid PUA bullshyt, all it lead to was square one of what was already obvious to anyone who didn't fall for PUA. It was a big, dumb, step back. Already on the playground as a 7 year old, I knew what was going on - we were kissing because we were in proximity to each other and we both thought we were good looking. But then PUA comes along when men are in a vulnerable state of mind, and swindles them with a fake reality. I am happy that PUA has declined and I want SS to be a bastion against it, which I am glad you are here helping to fulfill.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to reconcile you earlier saying (some time ago in another post and thread) when you go out to clubs, women come up to you and seduce you, with you now saying you don't like clubs because women don't seduce. But now you addressed this with the bolded part. I am not one of the PUA fools and swindlers.

I basically agree with your philosophy. I think you need either social spheres where you are in your element that also have available women, which is how humans naturally mate, or enough LMS to compensate for not having those spheres. The latter are the guys who get hit up by women through antisocial media like instagram, the guys they accuse their profile for being fake like they do with Amante Silvestre, the guys who get the suggestion to fvck in the restroom in the gym like my acquaintance. If you don't have either of those then yeah, you're fvcked. Some guys here act like that's an attack on them because you are not "offering a solution", when what you are offering is simply the truth.

I feel we have gone around in a circle with this stupid PUA bullshyt, all it lead to was square one of what was already obvious to anyone who didn't fall for PUA. It was a big, dumb, step back. Already on the playground as a 7 year old, I knew what was going on - we were kissing because we were in proximity to each other and we both thought we were good looking. But then PUA comes along when men are in a vulnerable state of mind, and swindles them with a fake reality. I am happy that PUA has declined and I want SS to be a bastion against it, which I am glad you are here helping to fulfill.
I was gonna avoid posting for a while. Im cool with your social circle sex explanations. Well how do those of us pick up females in a club or the street who know nothing about us other than they see? She doesnt know me, my circle or anything other than shes attracted and wants to fvck me.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna avoid posting for a while. Im cool with your social circle sex explanations. Well how do those of us pick up females in a club or the street who know nothing about us other than they see? She doesnt know me, my circle or anything other than shes attracted and wants to fvck me.
It's both a survivor bias and a false perception.

First, you only count the times that succeed instead of the countless guys around who get rejected constantly. If it really was an environment women went to to have sex with men then this wouldn't be the case and men wouldn't seek to overcompensate with all kinds of things to try to get laid out there.

Second, your perception is that you "picked up" her, when really she was just in the mood for a one night stand or whatever it was and decided to fvck some random guy. You chased her until she caught you. She just lets your ego think it's all you. Again, if it really were the case that anyone can go out and consistently reproduce getting laid with random women.... then there wouldn't be such a big thirst bubble in the first place and no PUA industry could have grown up around it preaching overcompensation.

And lastly... if you enjoy going out to clubs, then that is your social sphere where you are in your element.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's both a survivor bias and a false perception.

First, you only count the times that succeed instead of the countless guys around who get rejected constantly. If it really was an environment women went to to have sex with men then this wouldn't be the case and men wouldn't seek to overcompensate with all kinds of things to try to get laid out there.

Second, your perception is that you "picked up" her, when really she was just in the mood for a one night stand or whatever it was and decided to fvck some random guy. You chased her until she caught you. She just lets your ego think it's all you. Again, if it really were the case that anyone can go out and consistently reproduce getting laid with random women.... then there wouldn't be such a big thirst bubble in the first place and no PUA industry could have grown up around it preaching overcompensation.

And lastly... if you enjoy going out to clubs, then that is your social sphere where you are in your element.
I didnt say i was the very best at it. I was just saying for many men its normal. You opened your mouth, spoke and after one or two meetings you got the lay. She didn't know you, your status or your circle.

There are also guys whose communications is good enough to trigger her and open her up and make it sound like a good idea to give him some.

Dont give them all the credit.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

yes, and?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What you will find is that I actually give different and seemingly contradictory advice to different people. That’s because the social dynamics are different from guy to guy. Someone living in LA, I would tell him to just leave the house as there is an actual hook up culture and women have zero anti slvt defenses. But if a guy lived in a tight knit community, I would tell him to network with people, make friends, expand his influence, and develop hobbies.

Ive lived in both environments and have experienced both realities. There is nothing in the realm of seduction that escapes my calibration.

The key is to be adaptable. Most of the time I tell guys to cultivate social spheres because not everyone lives in LA or NYC. Not everyone lives in a tourist Mecca where there are thousands of DTF tourist chicks roaming the streets every weekend. But even then, the women are already DTF. For the guy who thinks his game is so great, put him in a town where everyone operates in a closed social environment and his tune is going to change.

However, having said all of that, I’d still rather develop hobbies that has built in women, network with influential people, expand my influence, and expand my social spheres EVEN if I lived in NYC or LA. This is because I do not want my social life to revolve around chasing women. I want to create an ecosystem that constantly produces women that chase me.

Like a computer programmer who creates a code that automates his workload. This is the optimal and most efficient approach to both work and women. Why would you do something manually if you could automate it?

Of course some guys just enjoy the chase and challenge for their egos so they try to rationalize the seducer lifestyle. But these guys need to realize that their passion for chasing women isn’t shared by most guys. Most guys have passions beyond women and would rather have women to be part of the environment rather than be the main course. To me, this is a more organic approach.

Your purpose is the main story. Romance is a backdrop.

Yeah I can be a seducer too, but at 35, I am all seducered out, lol. Chasing tail is a young mans game. For the refined men, it is all about incorporating women into your daily life naturally without much effort so that the man can focus on other more important things.
I live in a town where the average age is 67. Kinda hard for me to just go out and "find" women under 45 for that matter lol. That game doesn't work.

If I did live in Miami or LA, NYC I wouldn't be on this forum that much reading. For a single guy what type of city do you recommend? college town?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the metoo movement is such a joke in my eyes. I have had sexual relationships with co workers and even had sex with them while at work on the company dime, at my current job I get plenty of IOIs on a daily basis. The only thing is basically she has to be attracted to you, otherwise you set yourself up for problems. Notice that the guys getting metood are either ugly creepy fuucks like Harvey Weinstein or average looking male feminist losers that are not masculine in anyway, shape, or form. I have known women that have slept with managers to get ahead, if the manager was attractive he never got in trouble but if he wasn't attractive often times he got nailed. If you are going to bang co workers at the very least make sure they are into you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is why the metoo movement is such a joke in my eyes. I have had sexual relationships with co workers and even had sex with them while at work on the company dime, at my current job I get plenty of IOIs on a daily basis. The only thing is basically she has to be attracted to you, otherwise you set yourself up for problems. Notice that the guys getting metood are either ugly creepy fuucks like Harvey Weinstein or average looking male feminist losers that are not masculine in anyway, shape, or form. I have known women that have slept with managers to get ahead, if the manager was attractive he never got in trouble but if he wasn't attractive often times he got nailed. If you are going to bang co workers at the very least make sure they are into you.
Bill Oreilly isn't that ugly for his age. I mean not repulsive like Harvey.

And the Harvey Weinstein thing is BS because you know a lot of those women f&cked him to get roles in movies. That's a no brainer. He's still a fat perv though.

Even porn actor superstar James Deen was accused of metoo as well and he's not ugly.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not true at all. Women are seducers in social circle environments. I’ve taken “popular” guys from my social circles out to the clubs and they don’t know what to do. They certainly aren’t hooking up with random chicks. It is outside of their element. And these guys definitely do not chase. They never had to. If a girl doesn’t chase, then nothing happens. And most of the time nothing happens because girls in clubs surrounded by validation aren’t going to chase.

In a social environment where the popular guy has established status, his brain knows exactly how to act. But out in the meat market his brain shuts down and he just stands there waiting for something to happen.

The reason why most guys don’t know what to do out in the field and have to learn “game” is because it’s not natural to be a male seducer. WOMEN are the real seducers.

You could be a male 6 and bang every single woman in your social circles and be completely average/invisible out in the sexual marketplace. And if you had no social life and had to deal with entitled women in the clubs long enough, you would be convinced that you were a loser....until you accidentally find a social environment again and see how easy it is to get laid and that women are the ones doing most of the seduction.

The requirement to get laid in a shared social environment is to be at least a 6 and above, cool vibe, and chill personality. That’s it. You don’t have to do much and the women come to you.

This dynamic gets completely reversed out in the sexual marketplace where even handsome guys have to compete, deal with entitled women, and have to learn how to chase, in which they end up supplicating and looking weird because their brains are not wired to seduce women. It’s upside down and a$$ed backwards.

In a natural environment like a social tribe, women will chase you if you are even remotely cool. But in a man made fabricated environment like a bar or night club that’s designed to make guys desperate and spend money, guys feel unnatural, women become entitled, and the dynamic resembles a matriarchy where even 6’s think you want their autograph.

It amazes me that I even have to explain this. Sometimes this forum looks like a bunch aliens from a different planet trying discover how humans get together and mate. And one alien comes up with a theory that isn’t even close to the truth, and all the other aliens agree with him. But none of the aliens have any actual experience.

I am speaking from the experience as a guy who gets chased in social environments that this thread talks about. When I go out to the clubs, I can’t even chase. My entitlement prevents me from doing it. Like there is no part in my brain that says “seducer.” If the girl doesn’t pursue me, nothing happens. My ego is too validated for me to pursue.

Even if I approach, the girl knows I am not really interested in her. I don’t even know her. My standards are so high that it blows me out from girls that expect instant validation. It’s almost like my frame is incompatible with women’s frames out in the night clubs because we are both too entitled.

The social status popular guy and the entitled club chick actually cancel each other out. They are both incapable of seducing the other. But when I am in my natural habitat (social tribes) women chase and I suddenly know how to act again.

It is not possible to be the chaser and chasee at the same time. They are two completely opposite frames.

The guy who pulls everywhere is most likely a chaser. And the popular guy in social environments that is sleeping with everyone is the chasee. The popular guy is incapable of chasing anyone.

They are not the same guy!
Yeah social environments make me more horny than the "clubs" or "bars." It'll make a woman older than me look attractive cause she's seducing me just because we interact with each other through business on a daily/weekly basis. The law of familiarity all that jazz.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah social environments make me more horny than the "clubs" or "bars." It'll make a woman older than me look attractive cause she's seducing me just because we interact with each other through business on a daily/weekly basis. The law of familiarity all that jazz.
But what sucks is if they have a boyfriend or are married.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I feel we have gone around in a circle with this stupid PUA bullshyt, all it lead to was square one of what was already obvious to anyone who didn't fall for PUA. It was a big, dumb, step back. Already on the playground as a 7 year old, I knew what was going on - we were kissing because we were in proximity to each other and we both thought we were good looking
I was thinking about this ealier when I was watching an RSDJeffy video about game and his 'model'
I feel like we're being taught something that is the most obvious thing in the world, but it's being sprinkled with clever language and side-roads to make people think they're learning something
I think that's why i've always kind of cringed when someone says 'learn game, bro!'. It's like you'd only need to 'learn game' if you had severe autism and had lived in a cave for the first 20 years of your life?

Back to Jeffy's video, his 'model' when broken down from 43 mins of rambling was open, make conversation, 'pepper in statements of intent', escalate, close.

It's like walk up too girl you like, talk, tell her you like her, if shes likes you back, kiss. As you say, it's stuff 7 year olds know lol. Yet adults are still told 'learn game, bro' lol.