Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approaching is overcompensating/gambling

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds more like an excuse to not cold approach. All quality women aren't going to demonstrate interest all of the time, even to high value men. I don't see the issue with cold-approaching, other than it's become more difficult due to societal and technological changes. Those who can do it well these days are typically highly confident and enjoyable to be around
Agree

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds more like an excuse to not cold approach. All quality women aren't going to demonstrate interest all of the time, even to high value men. I don't see the issue with cold-approaching, other than it's become more difficult due to societal and technological changes. Those who can do it well these days are typically highly confident and enjoyable to be around
Cold approaching women without them giving you choosing signals/the green light is a massive social faux pas, it’s creepy and it’s makes you look desperate to women, very unattractive.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching women without them giving you choosing signals/the green light is a massive social faux pas, it’s creepy and it’s makes you look desperate to women, very unattractive.
Nonsense.

*Woman is at library reading a book and does not notice man's presence*.

*Man notices woman is attractive and approaches her while she reads book*.

Man: Excuse me, miss. You are beautiful. May I take you out to dinner tonight?

Woman: But, I didn't give you any choosing signals.

Man: Gosh darnnit, you are right. My bad. Sheesh.

*Man walks away*.

Not only does this NOT reflect reality, but it is the most pansiest, beta thing I've ever had the displeasure of conjecturing.

Also, again, 90% of my success with women have come from those of whom offered me ZERO choosing signals.

A lot of low level gamers on this forum.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works well for me, got laid many many times

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way nature works is that the more you work on yourself (fitness, wealth, social life, etc), it’s literally impossible not to get signs from women. Simply because women were designed to be attracted to high value men. It’s not a puzzle.

If you are close to 90% of your potential in those areas, all you really have to do is take advantage of women already attracted to you. That’s how nature designed it.

Nature didn’t design us to be pickup artists with 10/10 game. That’s something our egos created. Billions of people have procreated from the simple design of nature. Being high value and women giving those men signs and those men escalating.

If you are high status you automatically have confidence and do everything right. You wouldn’t even need to read about game.

I don’t know anyone in real life who have a good career, social life, and are in top shape who don’t get signs. All of their lays come from women already attracted to them. And it’s usually enough women to last a lifetime.