Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach is becoming impossible

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you can't, IOIs don't mean anything, it does not guarantee a lay. I got IOIs from married women, women with boyfriends, women that were not interested in dating/or in me, etc. When they are interested, then you deal with flakes, ex.bf, ghosting, etc.

To be successful in cold approaching you have to approach every girl that you like. When I say "like" it means: "yeah she's really hot, I must talk to her". If you wait for IOIs you can wait forever and miss a lot of opportunities. Most of the girls I met and got laid with through daygame had no idea that I existed until I approached them.

I try to approach 1-2x a day, that is the minimum. Ideally I should approach 4-5x a day. But I don't approach just for the sake of approaching, if I don't see any girls worth approaching, I just don't approach. For example when I lived in Moscow I could approach 8-10x easy, here in Prague it's more like 1-2x.

I agree with you that spam approach is a waste of time, I meet women during my daily activities, everything time I leave the house it's on.
Nobody has ever called the police, and I can't remember any really harsh reactions.
I get your point, but IOIs can also apply to the beginning of the interaction.

For instance, if you walk up to a girl and say hey you're gorgeous, what's your name? And they respond with their name but don't ask for yours? Take that as a sign they're not interested, and walk away.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm breaking my own word here about my last post....lol, but I had to mention this one last thing.

If you ever get arrested just for cold approach then you must SUE the police department for false arrest.

Record everything you can legally including your interaction with women and the police. The biggest mistake people make is to cower to authority and not get a lawyer and SUE. You have a constitutional right to say hello to a women and ask her for coffee. You are an adult who doesn't need permission from anyone to ask out a women once. The cops will lose, and you will get a settlement. I just simply don't want to go through all of this obviously.

But don't let them get away with a false arrest! Most cops would never be this stupid, but eventually you'll run into an idiot potentially as did some of the 1st amendment auditors.

Watch 1st amendment auditor on youtube. When you know the law, it changes things. Just be more respectful to the police than the auditor.

Know your rights! The youth and everyone else quite frankly needs to be educated about our constitutional rights in the U.S.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still happening? The anti cop agenda of this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Nobody can cite one instance of an arrest (non PUA)

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still happening? The anti cop agenda of this thread is absolutely ridiculous. Nobody can cite one instance of an arrest (non PUA)
I have no anti cop agenda just to be clear. My issue is with entitled feminist man haters and our sick society, not the police, but unfortunately their weapon of choice is the police. Most police officers would never arrest you for this and are professional as I stated, but all it takes is the wrong cop.

Just remember, people were arrested for going for a walk on the beach in cold weather ALONE during this pandemic. I don't hate the police and we need them, but I recognize any authority of the government can be potentially abused. Blindly supporting authority is not something I agree with. I also don't like the slandering of all police officers as bad people, which is total crap. Many police officers are great people.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no anti cop agenda just to be clear. My issue is with entitled feminist man haters and our sick society, not the police, but unfortunately their weapon of choice is the police. Most police officers would never arrest you for this and are professional as I stated, but all it takes is the wrong cop.
Yes you do.

You’re painting a boogeyman.

It's been a week since I challenged you for one citation of this happening.

Any day now?

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you do.

You’re painting a boogeyman.

It's been a week since I challenged you for one citation of this happening.

Any day now?
The boogeyman is the feminism, not the police. If I had a anti-cop agenda, why would I say the police officers I dealt with were super nice?

Men get arrested all the time for false allegations and I don't see what difference it makes if someone is a "pua". 1rstperson approacher was NOT a professional pua. He was a student of james tusk. And he was arrested and then of course released and charges dropped since he did nothing illegal.

I don't see how you can't see the direction this country and the western democracies are moving in.

Having the police called is not uncommon, but getting arrested for it right now is extremely uncommon as I stated and it would be a false arrest. You know they are trying to pass "street harassment" laws right? We need to fight these. They are unconstitutional if you are only asking once for a date and say nothing lewd.

Last edited:

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfect way to avoid anyone under 18 is to go to a college campus as someone else mentioned. That's actually my first choice. The selection of 18-29 beauties is amazing. You can do way more approaches than you could at the mall. But in today's day and age, the cops will likely be called. These are some of the most sjw infested places on the planet. Men are trash/R culture ect. is rampant on there. I've read online about male students getting sexual harassment warning letters just for asking one of their classmates out for a date. These women really need a freshman class to teach them what defines harassment. Harassment is NOT having what they perceive as a sub-par male ask you out ONE time. Holy hell.
This is absurd. Just because your college makes you take a class on sexual harassment, does not mean that everyone follows it. YES, if you approach the blue-haired freaks and the fatties, they may call the cops on you. But if you are decently good looking and have some muscle on you, and approach normal women, nothing will happen to you on a college campus.

The worst that can happen just did happen to me. I was gonna go out with a girl and she told me “LOL I was talking to my roommate about you just now and you hit on her too”. Oops. I have no idea who her roommate is.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The boogeyman is the feminism, not the police. If I had a anti-cop agenda, why would I say the police officers I dealt with were super nice?

Men get arrested all the time for false allegations and I don't see what difference it makes if someone is a "pua". 1rstperson approacher was NOT a professional pua. He was a student of james tusk. And he was arrested and then of course released and charges dropped since he did nothing illegal.

I don't see how you can't see the direction this country and the western democracies are moving in.

Having the police called is not uncommon, but getting arrested for it right now is extremely uncommon as I stated and it would be a false arrest. You know they are trying to pass "street harassment" laws right? We need to fight these. They are unconstitutional if you are only asking once for a date and say nothing lewd.

You know what they say right, the longer the answer….

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what they say right, the longer the answer….
I don't know why you are arguing with me. We are on the same side! We are both for cold approaching!! It's the others on the thread that I refuse to communicate with. I have no problem with you. Go approach, but just cover your ass.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you are arguing with me. We are on the same side! We are both for cold approaching!! It's the others on the thread that I refuse to communicate with.
We’re not on the same side.

You cannot cite one instance of a cold approach resulting in arrest (save for a PUA)

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re not on the same side.

You cannot cite one instance of a cold approach resulting in arrest (save for a PUA)
I admitted it's extremely unlikely to get arrested unless a false allegation happens since there is nothing illegal about saying hi. Having the police called on you is another matter entirely.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admitted it's extremely unlikely to get arrested unless a false allegation happens since there is nothing illegal about saying hi.
It’s never happened. (To a non PUA)

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning or fvcking Megan Fox than you do getting arrested for a cold approach.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s never happened. (To a non PUA)

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning or fvcking Megan Fox than you do getting arrested for a cold approach.
I hope you're right! I don't find megan fox attractive personally anymore so I'm not missing out on anything there. Megan fox at 25 before all the plastic surgery then definitely, but not now.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're right! I don't find megan fox attractive personally anymore so I'm not missing out on anything there. Megan fox at 25 before all the plastic surgery then definitely, but not now.
You’re welcome.

Your penance is to go buy bagels tomorrow for your local police department.

Enjoy your weekend.