Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach challenge

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your general reason for doing it? To level up your social skills, or get more confident, or it is just the way how you usually meet girls?
Because I like to fvck hot girls, that's it.

The reason why I post these reports is to motivate you guys to get out and go for what you want in life. If you want, I can tell you my story and explain in details why I cold approach almost every day. If it can help a few of you, I'll take the time.
Day game and cold approach have changed my life.
Cold approaching is a way to get laid. In business, cold calling/cold emailing is still happening as a sales tactic. While cold calling and cold approaching are not entirely analogous, they overlap.

Most men now are swiping to attempt to get their penises wet.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching is a way to get laid. In business, cold calling/cold emailing is still happening as a sales tactic. While cold calling and cold approaching are not entirely analogous, they overlap.

Most men now are swiping to attempt to get their penises wet.
I agree on this. The dilemma for me is to find the golden point where you do not look thirsty and desperate. I tried to do the same as OP for a week or two, and was approaching girls on the streets, and I had the same results. Than after all I was tired of that stuff.

During the night game when I am in the club I see those men approaching all the girls around, getting rejected and stuff like this. I get the point that eventually they might find someone and it is just a number game, but I do not wanna look like this guys. So as a result I barely approach and barely get laid nowadays. So you either approach and might look stupid or do not approach but look stupid cause you do nothing there.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify - you have your stuff that you are doing and looking for girls is not your main priority in life?
If you want to make a lot of money, it has to be a priority.
If you want to gain/loose weight, it has to be a priority
If you want to be healthy, it has to be a priority
If you really want to be good at something, it has to be a priority

The same applies for women. If you want to fvck hot girls, it has to be a priority, you gotta work for it. Otherwise you'll never make a lot of money, you'll never get in shape, you'll never be healthy, you'll never become a master, you'll never have sekc with hot girls. I always hear "women" shouldn't be a priority, fvck no, it must be a priority. Guys who say that are the guys who don't get laid. People who say that money shouldn't be a priority are not the ones who get rich, they stay poor (unless they have inherited or won the lottery). You follow me?

I have 5 priorities in life:
1) try to achieve financial freedom
2) have sekc with hot girls
3) be healthy and take care of myself
4) make sure my mom and my close friends are ok
5) become successful (living the high life)

That's it.

The rest is completely useless. Waste of time. This is a list of what shouldn't be a priority:

1) play video games
2) buy things you don't need
3) hobbies
4) watch TV, waste time on the computer doing nothing important
4) Spend time with people you don't really care about
5) Smoke weed (unless you're super proactive when you're stoned) and drink a lot of alcohol, do drugs
6) Everything that is not related to the first list

"Women" has to be a priority because it forces you to become better, to become a better version of yourself and this helps in many areas in your life. When you don't have sekc on a regular basis, it affects your self-esteem, let's be real. Guys who say it doesn't affect them are pure liars. When you don't fvck you feel frustrated all the time. Men need to have sekc. That is what we are made for, to fvck. The rest is completely useless. Back to the basics. For me, the most important thing in life is pleasure, we only have one life to live, I want to have pleasure. I don't plan to become the next Ghandi or Mother Theresa, I just want to live my life and have fun as long as I can and then die with the feeling that I've done everything I wanted to do and fvcked the hottest girls.

When you have sekc with hot girls on a regular basis, it boosts your confidence, your self-esteem, your energy, etc. You just feel good!
When you feel good, it feels good. Who doesn't want to feel good?? Cold approaching women has changed my life. But it's difficult, you gotta do the work, I did it. I'm the guy who went out alone and got rejected, the guy who approach countless of women and got rejected, the guy who lives outside his comfort zone all the time. "Women" is a priority but I never go daygame with the sole purpose of approaching women, I approach women in my everyday life (at the mall, on the street, at school, in the metro..).

It might sound extreme but it's my way to do thing and I don't care what people say or think about me. I don't sit behind the computer and complain about Chads getting all the girls (there is no such thing as Chads), I go on the street and I approach women, like a man.
It's difficult man, especially lately, I don't get laid at all (many reasons behind that) but I still approach women and do the best I can.
Too much complaining here, not enough action. There are married men on this forum, wtf??

So to answer your question, I think getting laid is my main priority in life, and because of that I have a really exciting life, I look young, I'm healthy, I speak 3 languages, I live abroad, I've worked as a DJ, photographer, had many unbelievable experiences, dated super hot chix. I'm a regular guy, not better than anybody but I go for what I want in my life. I struggle but I hustle.

Will I achieve my goals? Nobody knows, but at least I don't sit at home and spend my time complaining about how hard dating has become etc. I go out there and give myself a chance to be successful. So yeah, you guys should focus on getting laid and becoming super sayans. I have a winner mentality, I want to win. You know when I see those super gold-diggers 10s on instagram, I don't tell myself ehh what a slot, hypergamy, b1tches, red pills.. no it motivates me, I tell myself one day I'll be the guy who fvck these hoes. So be that guy, you gotta work, you gotta approach, you gotta keep your priorities straight. No time for fun, gotta work.

I don't want children, don't want to get married, I just want to be free, do what the fvck I want when I want become I have money, chill with my friends and fvck 9s and 10s all the time, be healthy and take care of my mum. The rest is not important. While trying to achieve that, I'm actually living a cool lifestyle, even if its hard.

I know it's controversial, but it's working for me.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your hobbies are a waste of time and don't give you pleasure, they aren't hobbies.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since @mikedee is about to delete his account I decided to keep this thread alive.

Needed to do some little shopping today, so after work I went to the mall - so I am in the tram, everyone wears facemask and there is that 19-22 nerdy looking girl (around HB7 I assume) who sits alone and reads some book. So I sit next to her and asked what she was reading. Had a nice convo, she speaks English well and is kinda cute, haven't seen her full face though. Got her number but she is more into friendship - told me we can go drink some coffee as friends.

On my way back I am waiting for the tram and I see this 2 girls speaking Spanish. My tram is arriving and the next one is gonna be in 20 min - so I am "Damn, I wanna talk with them but do not wanna wait 20 min extra". Luckly they jumped in the same tram and found places to sit. The tram is crowded, I saw other single girls sitting behind me. So I am standing in front of these 2 spanish girls both around 20-22 HB7-8, do not see their full faces but see one has that big shopping bag. I say "You have a perfect bag for girls". They responded, they are both Erasmus students staying in my city for the next 5 months. I got both their instagrams. Kinda like 2nd one more, if she will add me - will attach photo as well. So far Christina only added and followed back me. If 2nd one will not add me - will ask Christina out somewhere next week.

Attachments

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not have a goal to approach a girl per day but anyway. Approached one at the gym, she was looking at me so I waited a moment and came over. Opened with "Why are you so serious when exercising?" Talked and joked a bit but did not want to take her number or instagram. Looked like 7 but when I came over I did not like some facial details she had.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Picked an HB8 up at a Blaze Pizza, she was ordering in front of me and I heard her order. Walked up to her when she was going to pay (because it’s a line like at a sandwich place where you watch them make your food) and said “I’ll pay for your pizza as long as you don’t order mushrooms. I don’t do mushroom girls.” I think she was really surprised by my straightforwardness and she gave me her number and thanked me, we’re going to lunch on Sunday. The mushroom line also worked really well, you could see the amusement in her face.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend update - visited friends in other city - approached 1 girl at the railway station with a simple opener "Is it the right platform for my train", 4 girls at the club last night, got 2 instagrams, 1 girl on the street today. Was not planning anything with them - just for fun.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally back in the game after 4 months.

Had a few warm up approaches where i asked for directions, felt pumped and ready.

Saw a Blonde girl in a white summer dress sitting down near the International Convention Centre, sat down next to her and talked to her for two minutes. Asked her out and she had a bf of course, she was still very nice about it and complimented me on the fact that I had the courage to approach.

Next few girls I approached led to nothing of value, with one just walking away while i tried to talk to her.

Saw an Asian Girl sitting down on the steps at the Opera House, Just straight up complimented her and she blushed. Got her number very soon after and she's been texting me since morning. She is a 5/10 tbh but it was the only success that day on Sunday. I can't really meet her since she lives in North Sydney and I'm out west during weekdays since it's too long of a commute for me.

I'm motivated to keep approaching next weekend

Pic of Asian girl
IMG-20211006-WA0007.jpg

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally back in the game after 4 months.

Had a few warm up approaches where i asked for directions, felt pumped and ready.

Saw a Blonde girl in a white summer dress sitting down near the International Convention Centre, sat down next to her and talked to her for two minutes. Asked her out and she had a bf of course, she was still very nice about it and complimented me on the fact that I had the courage to approach.

Next few girls I approached led to nothing of value, with one just walking away while i tried to talk to her.

Saw an Asian Girl sitting down on the steps at the Opera House, Just straight up complimented her and she blushed. Got her number very soon after and she's been texting me since morning. She is a 5/10 tbh but it was the only success that day on Sunday. I can't really meet her since she lives in North Sydney and I'm out west during weekdays since it's too long of a commute for me.

I'm motivated to keep approaching next weekend

Pic of Asian girl
View attachment 7295
I could never date that 4. Not even bang.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!