Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach challenge

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the lockdown ends here in Sydney i definitely want to get back into cold approach, do approach solo or with a wing?

I think having a wing can be good but he has to actually be able to approach, i find most wings i met had no balls to actually approach so i had to constantly push them to take action

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once the lockdown ends here in Sydney i definitely want to get back into cold approach, do approach solo or with a wing?

I think having a wing can be good but he has to actually be able to approach, i find most wings i met had no balls to actually approach so i had to constantly push them to take action
Always solo, I approach women in my everyday life, as soon as I leave home it's on.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always solo, I approach women in my everyday life, as soon as I leave home it's on.
I did a study abroad program in France years ago (before any manosphere or red pill or game discoveries) and the advice that my French tutor gave me was priceless:

"talk to everybody with no expectations" "develop your languages skills with everybody" Swear to God he might just have well have being talking about game...

He also spoke to me about developing socially on a macro and micro level. (guy gave solid advice which changed my experience)

I'm sure you can relate living abroad.

Social circle mastery is paramount when living abroad too. Having to deal with women in a foreign language presents it's own adventures too.

Edit: I will add that firstly discovering Paul Janka ramped this up to next level for me. I already had a good social base of chatting and shooting the ****e with anyone , then add closing to that....

Last edited:

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there something written somewhere in a 'pua" handbook lol about the "supermarket" cold approach? I get hit on quite a bit at supermarkets, it's pretty uncanny how often it happens actually.

Three approaches off hand:

1. Guy approached me while in the deli line asking me if I am "women's name I have never heard of." I was like "no that's not my name" and he proceeded to chat with me asking what my name is, do I live around here etc.

2. Guy recently began a convo with me while on the check out line, this guy and I really hit it off and are still dating (not exclusively).

3. Last night got hit up while buying fruit, guy approached telling me the "bananas look ripe for a change." Followed me around for a bit after.

So just wondering what's up with that, if that's typical for men to approach at supermarkets?

As for me (a woman), I am always talking to people, men and women. Not for the purpose of getting a date (although sometimes it happened) but simply because I enjoy talking to people!

It's not a cold approach though, it's more natural. Like waiting on line, or on the train or something. Or simply at a large gathering where everyone is socializing with each other. I have had many dates from these spontaneous conversations.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"talk to everybody with no expectations" "develop your languages skills with everybody" Swear to God he might just have well have being talking about game...
Bolded, omg I just posted about that!! lol It's exactly what I do. Not cold approach, but take advantage of an opportunity wherein you are surrounded by people socializing. And start chatting!

Again, not even with the intention of getting a date, although that's happened many times. I've also been told I have "good game." lol Not even knowing quite what it meant at the time but I get it now.

I find cold approaching a bit contrived, but I always talk to everyone even if just for a minute or two.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Because you don't have to approach at all. If men don't approach, they will not get anywhere. You just spoke about how you are getting approached consistently at grocery stores. Men do not experience this.
Did you read my entire post? I am always talking to people, both men and women, I just don't do it coldly, I wait for the opportunity, but I have initiated many spontaneous conversations that have led to dates.

Just a thought, but if you waited for some sort of green light from the woman, like a smile or something (which I do) you might be more successful when you cold approach.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a study abroad program in France years ago (before any manosphere or red pill or game discoveries) and the advice that my French tutor gave me was priceless:

He also spoke to me about developing socially on a macro and micro level. (guy gave solid advice which changed my experience)

I'm sure you can relate living abroad.

Social circle mastery is paramount when living abroad too. Having to deal with women in a foreign language presents it's own adventures too.

Edit: I will add that firstly discovering Paul Janka ramped this up to next level for me. I already had a good social base of chatting and shooting the ****e with anyone , then add closing to that....
That's very important for approaching a group set, you have to be able to engage everybody at the same time before you slowly isolate the one girl you want. It's like a group of wolves slowly thining the herd to isolate the weak link away.

I have noticed some of the best approaches come when you least expect it. I had a Palestinian gitl before the lockdown at a pharmacy who was super into me and asking so many questions. Sadly the whole pandemic happened and I never got to see her again.

From now on i always go for the number

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it's funny, when I first started pick up I knew less than I know now. I had lots of success because I was coming from a paradigm where I believed I could turn a "NO" girl into a "YES" girl if I just improved my game. That belief alone is what gave me the energy that women seemed to respond to. Now that I know that isn't possible, the energy is flat and women don't respond to me nearly as much and certainly not the hot ones like before.

So in that instance, I think knowing how things work can actually destroy your game. I don't get nearly the interest I got back when I believed seducing any woman was a possibility.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl at university today, she lives in the dorm, I saw her in the staircase yesterday and noticed her.
So I saw her today and had to talk to her. Weird approach, I was anxious, it was awkward. At least I approached her, but she thinks I'm a bit weird but I'm probable the 1st guy who have ever approached her at school. Anyway she is not that hot but omg she is tight.

I'm really anxious to approach at the university. Tons of hot 18-20 girls but always in groups, really difficult to isolate. I have to be really careful not to become the "old" foreign guy who hits on all the hot girls. Everybody "knows" me so the word would spread super fast. Or maybe I should give a fvck and hit on everything, not sure what would be the best strategy. But at the same, they are 18-20, I'm 35... I shouldn't expect too much from them, but some are amazingly hot, what a nightmare...

I approached, I did my job. We might run into each other again, next time it will be better.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be really careful not to become the "old" foreign guy who hits on all the hot girls. Everybody "knows" me so the word would spread super fast. Or maybe I should give a fvck and hit on everything, not sure what would be the best strategy. But at the same, they are 18-20, I'm 35... I shouldn't expect too much from them, but some are amazingly hot, what a nightmare...
this is kind of me with nightgame. I live in a small town and it's easy to get 'known'. I only do night game
I even hit on a girl a while ago who 'knew of me' lol (i'd approached one of her friends and banged a different one!)
I'm about your age too and I basically go exclusively for the 18-21 year olds. These girls are just unreal. I know the UK has a reputation for not having hot girls. Maybe that's not at all true (at least in my town), or maybe my tastes are 'odd', but I see so many stunners every single time I go out at night lol. They do seem more and more unattainable tbh, but i'm not at the stage yet where i'm willing to go for girls closer to my age

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a solid 9 today at the mall, I'd say a 9.5. When I approached her she said that she knew me, I couldn't understand, but slowly I realized mmmm I know her I think. I had already approached her in the past. Unbelievable, in a city of 20 000 000 people, I approached the same girl twice. The approach was so-so, I was nervous and became even more nervous when she told me she knew me. She is a really cold girl. I'm surprised she still had my number in her phone, I deleted everything she was a waste of time. Now she must think what a fvcking player.... hehe

I approached, thats the only thing that matters.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a cute 8 outside the metro on the street. Really smooth approach, IOIs but she had a bf and was too young. The approach was good I wasn't nervous, I've noticed that if the girl walks fast I will have more AA because of the time constraint and the fact that she is probably in a rush, more chance of rejection or awkward approach. Doable but more difficult.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a cute 8 outside the metro on the street. Really smooth approach, IOIs but she had a bf and was too young. The approach was good I wasn't nervous, I've noticed that if the girl walks fast I will have more AA because of the time constraint and the fact that she is probably in a rush, more chance of rejection or awkward approach. Doable but more difficult.
How many girls did you approach this week and how many numbers did you get after all?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so far 3, but didn't ask for numbers
What is your general reason for doing it? To level up your social skills, or get more confident, or it is just the way how you usually meet girls?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your general reason for doing it? To level up your social skills, or get more confident, or it is just the way how you usually meet girls?
Because I like to fvck hot girls, that's it.

The reason why I post these reports is to motivate you guys to get out and go for what you want in life. If you want, I can tell you my story and explain in details why I cold approach almost every day. If it can help a few of you, I'll take the time.
Day game and cold approach have changed my life.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I like to fvck hot girls, that's it.

The reason why I post these reports is to motivate you guys to get out and go for what you want in life. If you want, I can tell you my story and explain in details why I cold approach almost every day. If it can help a few of you, I'll take the time.
Day game and cold approach have changed my life.
Just to clarify - you have your stuff that you are doing and looking for girls is not your main priority in life?