Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach challenge

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said before, worrying about being accused of "street harassment" for approaching a woman is an irrational fear and is just a form of social anxiety/approach anxiety. Think about it logically: would a woman really call the cops on you for calling her attractive or attempting to start a conversation with her? 99.999% chance no, and even if she did, all you have to do is just walk away, and nothing will come of it and no one will ever find out. Now if you're approaching at your workplace specifically, then you could run the risk of issues. You have mentioned PUAs being jailed. The guy who went to jail actually cornered girls and grabbed women and underage girls and kissed them. Nothing will happen for you just starting a conversation, or at least, it's extremely low risk.
+1

It's 100% low T. The sort of guy that walks on ****ing egg shells and sits when he pees. The apologetic cuck catering to whatever jargon the culture pedals. The bottom line is that it is cowardice and the SMP is ****ing savage in weeding their pathetic genes out of existence. Dumb ass beta males are too ****ing retarded to comprehend #metoo false allegations and some retarded pua getting arrested is IRRELEVANT. Alpha still approaches and takes his D out. 0 ****s!

@Sam_J how has it been going for you in lock down and since things have opened up? Your mindset will yield to better outcomes then guys with AA mental masturbating to #metoo and watching 4day long rants about hypergamy with 0 approaches.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing it right kuz!

The belief is supposed to be on you to execute. Not modern women.

#nextset
I don't understand why you say that.
I executed: i approached, got the number, invited her out. She was down until the day of the date and flaked. I think I did everything right.

I still approach and I have dated another girl twice and I have a date on Sunday with new girl met cold approach.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

It's 100% low T. The sort of guy that walks on ****ing egg shells and sits when he pees. The apologetic cuck catering to whatever jargon the culture pedals. The bottom line is that it is cowardice and the SMP is ****ing savage in weeding their pathetic genes out of existence. Dumb ass beta males are too ****ing retarded to comprehend #metoo false allegations and some retarded pua getting arrested is IRRELEVANT. Alpha still approaches and takes his D out. 0 ****s!

@Sam_J how has it been going for you in lock down and since things have opened up? Your mindset will yield to better outcomes then guys with AA mental masturbating to #metoo and watching 4day long rants about hypergamy with 0 approaches.
Yeah I agree. Thanks! Approaching has been going decent, I live in a small town so that's an issue but I usually do like 2-6 approaches per day. One thing I've found is it's easy to get girls numbers but hard to get them to respond. I just need more experience I think and eventually it'll work out. Starting to get over approach anxiety tho.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Thanks! Approaching has been going decent, I live in a small town so that's an issue but I usually do like 2-6 approaches per day. One thing I've found is it's easy to get girls numbers but hard to get them to respond. I just need more experience I think and eventually it'll work out. Starting to get over approach anxiety tho.
Thats why cold approach is difficult, it's not the approach that is difficult, it's to convince the girl that she is lucky to have met you and have a date with her. Don't forget it's s numbrt game. 2-6 approaches a day is great! Keep doing it

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a solid 9 (skinny blonde with long hair tight azz) this evening, while entering in the metro, she was going in the opposite direction (street). I approach her on the square outside the station, there was a lot of people 8pm. She was walking fast looking at her phone I tried to stop her but she kept walking, she didnt reject me but had to do the work while walking, at one point i said, ok im not going in this direction, we are both in a hurry and i threw my lines. I said i saw you my name is mikedee, we cant meet later on, she agreed i took her telegram called her, but this time she saved my number and asked my name again. we chatted for a minute or 2 and she left. The approach was ok, i could have done better, i made a few mistakes because i was a bit rusty and not prepared at all. One thing I'm proud of, I saw her and didn't hesitate, I went to talk to her no matter how many people were around. I thought mmm she's not gonna reply, I texted her 2-3h later to answer a question she asked but didnt have time to answer (where i was from).
I texted her Im from blabla, she replied Im from blabla, a bit later i asked how old she was, she said 25 and ask about me. I havent replied yet. She looks like a high maintenance girl, i know them well now, I will try something different tomorrow, I will tell her that she looks older than her age, she is not going to like that, we'll see how she will react. Since I dont care if she ghosts me (i wait 5min and there is another one), i will try to throw some really good negs about her princess lifestyle/life as a hb 9 to see if she is going to try to qualify or just ghost me like she never met me. Anyway i dont care what she is going to do, i've notice that acting normal with those girls doesnt work, maybe i have to be the one who test, not the opposite. We'll see.
I told her she looked older, instant reaction like "whatttt?? thanks :p how old do I look like?" we chat a bit, she always answers texts but but with short answers or ask questions back. She doesn't look like she's gonna keep chatting with a guy who neg her constantly. We are supposed to have a date on Sunday. I doubt seriously that it's gonna happen. She looks like the kind of girl who like to be treated like a princess and has a lot of orbiters. To make sure she's gonna come I would have to invite her in a fancy restaurant and there are good chance that it's gonna cost $$ on the date and if I keep dating her. I don't want to be one of her orbiters. I asked her insta, I never do that, she didn't reply. I will remain silent until tomorrow night to confirm the date. she looks low interest.

To be honest I feel like inviting her to a trendy and expensive spot and not showing up and then send her a text like sorry I'm sick I cant make it today while she sits at the table alone. Or sending her a text to see a reaction: You look like a girl who has nothing to offer but a hot body and cute face, you don't have anything to say. If it's the case, forget about Sunday, I'm not interested. But I think it's useless.

Or next her now, delete and move on. I don't really know what to do, I'm a bit tired of girls like that, they are so predictable.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of what you proposed, do this one.
I disagree. Never compliment a woman’s appearance until after you’ve had sex with them, and even then I wouldn’t. She hears it every second of every day from the simps. Don’t be a simp.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you say that.
I executed: i approached, got the number, invited her out. She was down until the day of the date and flaked. I think I did everything right.
You did your part. My comment was on reference to:
mikedee said:
I have lost the little bit of hope I had in dating.
This is the part i said you aren't doing it right.

Mike mate, have you ever thought about the reality being IT'S NOT YOU? Modern women are a train wreck. They are the dumpster fire that is the SMP in 2021.

You bait her.

I lead. She follows or #next!

There's a reason for being savage and absolute mercenary with this one finite life.

[Quote ]still approach and I have dated another girl twice and I have a date on Sunday with new girl met cold approach.
[/QUOTE]

Big ups. Stack. Every set is practice. Do your part. Always level up.

In the words of JB get better. Not bitter.

All I do is test compliance or I #next! If she isn't coming correct she is rubbish. Womens are what they are. It couldn't be more bottom of the barrel. Modern are rubbish. Good riddance. She showed you who she is. Show hee who you are by living a good life. Pull hotter and younger. Run into these train wrecks. Life trolls harder than you or I ever could. Lulz!

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Approach for sport. It's all just practice. Even red pill is delusional given majority are playing house but but got some ebook to shill on game. No receipts. Classic. There is no end Game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I block + delete! Comply or bye.

I don't chase. I replace.

The emphasis being to always run your sales funnel. Always source. Even after you pull go get more girls. Even then rotations erode. Girls drop off, want more or bigger better prize.

Look at a larger city if you want more volume even if just for the experience.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did your part. My comment was on reference to:

This is the part i said you aren't doing it right.

Mike mate, have you ever thought about the reality being IT'S NOT YOU? Modern women are a train wreck. They are the dumpster fire that is the SMP in 2021.

You bait her.

I lead. She follows or #next!

There's a reason for being savage and absolute mercenary with this one finite life.

[Quote ]still approach and I have dated another girl twice and I have a date on Sunday with new girl met cold approach.
Big ups. Stack. Every set is practice. Do your part. Always level up.

In the words of JB get better. Not bitter.

All I do is test compliance or I #next! If she isn't coming correct she is rubbish. Womens are what they are. It couldn't be more bottom of the barrel. Modern are rubbish. Good riddance. She showed you who she is. Show hee who you are by living a good life. Pull hotter and younger. Run into these train wrecks. Life trolls harder than you or I ever could. Lulz!

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Approach for sport. It's all just practice. Even red pill is delusional given majority are playing house but but got some ebook to shill on game. No receipts. Classic. There is no end Game.
[/QUOTE]

got it, you're right

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Never compliment a woman’s appearance until after you’ve had sex with them, and even then I wouldn’t. She hears it every second of every day from the simps. Don’t be a simp.
He's talking about standing her up while testing neg hits though.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why cold approach is difficult, it's not the approach that is difficult, it's to convince the girl that she is lucky to have met you and have a date with her. Don't forget it's s numbrt game. 2-6 approaches a day is great! Keep doing it
Thanks!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl outside the metro, a solid 8 super skinny long brown hair. I was a bit rusty, the approach was ok, she said she was in a rush and offered her number. She didn't talk much, I think she gave her number so to get rid of me, we'll see. At least I approached. Her name is Liza. I missed 2-3 girls today but I approached the hottest.

One approach (or more) per day, who's in?

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl outside the metro, a solid 8 super skinny long brown hair. I was a bit rusty, the approach was ok, she said she was in a rush and offered her number. She didn't talk much, I think she gave her number so to get rid of me, we'll see. At least I approached. Her name is Liza. I missed 2-3 girls today but I approached the hottest.

One approach (or more) per day, who's in?
I'm in. Been doing it for awhile actually but I sometimes miss days.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. Been doing it for awhile actually but I sometimes miss days.
It's old hat when routine 3-5x a day. You fellas are young blood. Early 30s checking in. If I slip now I am ****ed at 40 50 + so I grind. I don't burn it to the ground 7x week 24/7. I prioritize sleep, lifting, biz etc. Purpose.

Big ups @Sam_J @mikedee !

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a woman on the sidewalk probably mid 20s who was walking with her friend downtown today. She started giggling as soon as I talked to her and was giggling through the whole interaction pretty much. I asked both of them where they met each other and just made a bunch of small talk. They both seemed to be having fun talking to me and giggling which is unusual bc a lot of chicks just get creeped out, but she was from 140+ miles away out of town visiting and had a boyfriend.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached 3 girls today

First outside of the metro, she looked at me like I was weird, offered the number and quickly left. Texted her a bit later. No reply. A 8

Second at the gym, I'm a nw member. Saw a hot girl on the treadmill, she saw me. Got off the treadmill and walk toward a machine, hurt her knee on her way, she was in front of me, then looked back to see if I was looking, she looked shy. 10 minutes later while taking a break I walked up to her and ask if her knee was ok, she smiled and said yes, I asked her name and told mine. Before she had time to put back her headphones I left. Super hot girls at that gym, I'm gonna need to gym pickup pratice.

third girl was walking her dog with her mother, I approached the 2. The mother looked at me weird but the girl smiling. I wasnt sure of her age, so I asked her, she was 17 I said sorry youre too young, have good day and I left.

I'm trying to set uo a date with the girl from yesterday, we text each other, we kinda agreed for thursday but it's not solid yet and i dont think it's gonna happen. We'll see.

I used to set up dates on different days for different girls, now I set all the date the same day, anyway most of them will flake.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl today, I think I got a solid number
I saw the girl on the train platform, she was with a guy. I could see that he was not her boyfriend just by looking at the interaction and body language.
We glanced at each other a few times. We sat in the train, I waited until to see if the guy would get off at a different station, he did. When got off the train I got off too and approached her. We chatted for 10 mins, she is 28yo, her name is Natasha (Natalia). She is hot, tight, blonde hair, blue eyes. a solid 8.5. Took the number, we agreed to meet later this week after work (she was going home from work).
We'll see.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 approaches yesterday

1st one on the street: I was going home from the grocery store when I saw a super hot girl but only her back. She was tall, skinny, long hair, I knew she was hot but I had to verify before approaching. So I walk in her direction but faster than her, when she was a bit behind me I dropped my bags because they were heavy and because I wanted to have a look at her. We saw each other, strong eye contact, I thought it'S on! then I approached, said hi to her and she was terrified, she was like "go away!" She looked at me like if I was a serial killer rapist, I couldn't understand her fear, it's was 18:30, still not dark on the street, lot of people around. I was very surprised, first time in 20years of cold approach. So I said "I not going your way, I'm going this way, I just wanted to..." I couldn't finish she shaid "Just go!", I said alright I'm not dangerous, chill out but at that point I knew it was a better idea to go, and quick because, more step toward her and she would made a scene on the street. I just left. She probably thought that I was creepy when I looked at her. Anyway. She was hot though. Maybe she had a bad experience in the past.. I was a bit weird after that, couldnt understand why so much fear.

2nd approach at the gym:
There this girl I always see at the gym, I work out in the evening around 10. Most of the time she's there. We glanced at each other a few times. I saw her again yesterday and decided that I have to go talk to her, I'm not a fan of cold approaching at the gym but I thought there was IOIs. She about 5,9, super hot shape, a bit too athletic for me but all good I wont complain (i like them super skinny almost eating disorder style), long red hair, cute face. She knows the personal trainers and there is always one of them who goes talk to her. I dont mind.
I was about to leave and I noticed she was alone in the small boxing room doing stretching, I went there looking for a jump rope. I saw one, and asked her in Russian "how do you call this in Russian" she replied "skakalka", I asked her if it was her, she said. Aight I was about to leave and then asked her her name, Tanya, Ok. I left and she asked and what's yours?? mikedee. she looked a bit confused that I didn't stick and try to talk to her. I just left. She has a bad skin, it turned me off a bit. We'll see. At least I approached.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've had my fwb, I've haven't been approaching much. When I have, I've been trying to only approach through IOIs. I haven't been getting many. I approached a woman at a gas pump next to mine last night. Brought up small talk. She seemed open. I asked her if she was seeing anyone, she said she was married. I shot myself in the foot by disqualifying myself with how I asked her. By saying "are you seeing anyone" this makes her think that I honor a couple's relationship. That I may be judgemental about her extramarital activities. I should said something different. She needs to know and feel that I am not judgmental of her needs outside of her husband if I am to have any success with her.