Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach challenge

Reaction score
I was for a while trying an indirect approach where I ask her for the time, telling her my cellphone died. That momentum went away due to me having to travel back home for personal reasons. I am a big fan of indirectness these days instead of directness, simply because I live in a very politically liberal city where a lot can constitute as "street harassment".

In to hear more about good indirect lines. Ideally, I go from indirect to direct and then try to get a close with either a number or IG.
^ Thoughts on this?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he says something along the lines of "I know it's weird me approaching you, but I had to come introduce myself".
"I'm in a rush, I don't have much time"
really important

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just did a live coaching stream the other day.
He is outgrowing the echo chamber of rp. Mostly parroting Rollo. I don't necessarily disagree with him but he spergs out a lot. guys even took shots @ F&F lately. He was more humble and chilled back when he started. I cannot listen to it. It's hypocritical to rant about red meat and grift only to do the same Damm thing.

The coolest thing ever seen is the live infield. Troy and tusk are Awesome. Theres no clipping rejection or blow outs. 1st saw this by Julien blanc 10 game. Nobody shows failures back then when its the norm. Fellas strike out. Tusk and Les got failure compilation vids. Very popular. It shows the cold reality of the game vs play it safe.

Imagine Ryan Rollo mld or any of the guys shilling rubbish actually approaching irl live? Troy and Tusk are doing some gangster ****. Bad ass!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thoughts on this?
A more advanced tactic is a combo. Direct/indirect. I prefer indirect BUT man to woman. As in, it should be abundantly clear I will take me D out. Not urinate from the seated position or walk on egg shells. Take indirect as in no going Ron Burgeondy from Anchor man ')"I want to be on top of you!" Lulz! Skip the open. Just start talking. I always dislike the lame video of a guy chasing after a girl. Looks weakkkk as ****kkk! Better approach is to walk in front DEAD STOP and approach. Start talking. It's really not rocket science.

Get past AA. After stack. Try differ things. Once you acquire competence you can develop advanced game, more difficult logistics and a number of things.

It's never what you say. irrelevant. its BEING! Where it comes from. Hold your ground. Like a rock in the middle of a hurricane. Cultivate BEING that fellas that goes for it. Takes a MAN'S blow out and rejection. Not the soy boy low t walk on ****ing egg shells weasel approach just to backwards rationale after. Old school mindsets like unapologetic are money. You shouldn't ever feel sorry for approaching. Never be rapey. Taking your shot isn't something you should feel remorse about contrary to the cuck culture we got.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to say this is a great "challenge", its takes balls to approach woman.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited her, she is free on Thursday she said. She looks like the flaky type.
Classic flake
I'm sick bla bla bla I can't make it bla bla bla
I believed she would come, I'm so retarded.

I have lost the little bit of hope I had in dating.

Reaction score
Finally got out of the swing of things and made like 2 approaches last night, way lower than my normal but hey, it is what it is lol. Second approach got me a make-out and a girl's IG, the first ended in me losing the girl because her friend dragged her away.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got out of the swing of things and made like 2 approaches last night, way lower than my normal but hey, it is what it is lol. Second approach got me a make-out and a girl's IG, the first ended in me losing the girl because her friend dragged her away.

First night back cold approaching for me last night too. First time in over a year!!!

Had a few Ok sets and was surprisingly 'on' considering the break.

One girl was cute and I could sense definite attraction. She was like 30 though. I like 'em young. Would still have happily banged her though although I really didn't escalate much which was my fault. Like I always say, just because i'm a strong advocate of the fact that attraction is a pre-requistite and it's out of your hands, it doesn't mean that I don't believe in game. Just that my definition is that it's more something the help you more efficiently bang attracted girls rather than MAKING them attracted. My game wasn't good enough with her. Rusty. I could have pushed that interaction more i'm sure

Second set was more a matter of her simply not being attracted as opposed to a game issue. Don't blame my game in this set. She was out with her mom! Hot as fvck. strong 8/10 to my tastes. 18 years old. I was making cold reads and teasing, pushpull and making convo and all that stuff, but it was never gonna go anywhere with her. She really wasn't engaging me much

Nice to get back out there no with no restrictions! I really hope government don't put us back on lockdown or re-introduce social distancing measures making cold approach impossible again soon

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
First night back cold approaching for me last night too. First time in over a year!!!

Had a few Ok sets and was surprisingly 'on' considering the break.

One girl was cute and I could sense definite attraction. She was like 30 though. I like 'em young. Would still have happily banged her though although I really didn't escalate much which was my fault. Like I always say, just because i'm a strong advocate of the fact that attraction is a pre-requistite and it's out of your hands, it doesn't mean that I don't believe in game. Just that my definition is that it's more something the help you more efficiently bang attracted girls rather than MAKING them attracted. My game wasn't good enough with her. Rusty. I could have pushed that interaction more i'm sure

Second set was more a matter of her simply not being attracted as opposed to a game issue. Don't blame my game in this set. She was out with her mom! Hot as fvck. strong 8/10 to my tastes. 18 years old. I was making cold reads and teasing, pushpull and making convo and all that stuff, but it was never gonna go anywhere with her. She really wasn't engaging me much

Nice to get back out there no with no restrictions! I really hope government don't put us back on lockdown or re-introduce social distancing measures making cold approach impossible again soon
Massive respect to you, from bottom of my heart.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever text girls mulitple times after getting their number? Or do you just assume she's not interested if she doesn't answer one text.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
No No , just one time. Or you will come across as needy.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a hot girl today, I will write the report tomorrow. Lot of thing to say about this approach.
thanks to my man @oldmanofthesea for his line when the girl is offering her instagram.
it was an interesting evening.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
No No , just one time. Or you will come across as needy.
But who gives a sh1t if I come off as needy if she isn't gonna reply anyway. Might as well try again after a few days right?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes if you have no self respect.

She read your text, but shes not intresed. So why waste energy on her.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes if you have no self respect.

She read your text, but shes not intresed. So why waste energy on her.
Idk if she read it or not. But I get ur point. I usually don't text again

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a woman yesterday while grocery shopping. She was looking at cards. As I walk by I mention how finding funny/good cards is getting harder. That the card writers are getting lazy. She agrees and laughs. I ask her who she is getting a card for. She says her sister. I introduce myself. She tells me her name. I ask her if she was from the around the area. She says yeah and but went to school and graduated in the same town I did. I told her that, and she didn't really respond with interest. Throughout the interaction she isn't giving me any kind of interest. I figured if she was interested, she would have hooked at both of us graduating from the same high school in a different town. I didn't ask for her number, because I knew it would be a rejection anyways. I am at a point where I don't need the rejections. I feel I developed the thick skin. So I just ended the conversation. Told her it was nice talking to her, and as I walk away I told her she looked nice today.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a solid 9 (skinny blonde with long hair tight azz) this evening, while entering in the metro, she was going in the opposite direction (street). I approach her on the square outside the station, there was a lot of people 8pm. She was walking fast looking at her phone I tried to stop her but she kept walking, she didnt reject me but had to do the work while walking, at one point i said, ok im not going in this direction, we are both in a hurry and i threw my lines. I said i saw you my name is mikedee, we cant meet later on, she agreed i took her telegram called her, but this time she saved my number and asked my name again. we chatted for a minute or 2 and she left. The approach was ok, i could have done better, i made a few mistakes because i was a bit rusty and not prepared at all. One thing I'm proud of, I saw her and didn't hesitate, I went to talk to her no matter how many people were around. I thought mmm she's not gonna reply, I texted her 2-3h later to answer a question she asked but didnt have time to answer (where i was from).
I texted her Im from blabla, she replied Im from blabla, a bit later i asked how old she was, she said 25 and ask about me. I havent replied yet. She looks like a high maintenance girl, i know them well now, I will try something different tomorrow, I will tell her that she looks older than her age, she is not going to like that, we'll see how she will react. Since I dont care if she ghosts me (i wait 5min and there is another one), i will try to throw some really good negs about her princess lifestyle/life as a hb 9 to see if she is going to try to qualify or just ghost me like she never met me. Anyway i dont care what she is going to do, i've notice that acting normal with those girls doesnt work, maybe i have to be the one who test, not the opposite. We'll see.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Thoughts on this?
Like I said before, worrying about being accused of "street harassment" for approaching a woman is an irrational fear and is just a form of social anxiety/approach anxiety. Think about it logically: would a woman really call the cops on you for calling her attractive or attempting to start a conversation with her? 99.999% chance no, and even if she did, all you have to do is just walk away, and nothing will come of it and no one will ever find out. Now if you're approaching at your workplace specifically, then you could run the risk of issues. You have mentioned PUAs being jailed. The guy who went to jail actually cornered girls and grabbed women and underage girls and kissed them. Nothing will happen for you just starting a conversation, or at least, it's extremely low risk.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not illegal to talk to women. Harassment is when she says no and you continue to pursue and talk to her.

Telling a woman, "You look incredibly sexy in that dress" is not harassment. Not all women will be receptive to that comment, but that doesn't mean it's illegal or harassment. And in my own personal experience approaching hundreds of women, 98% will at the very least thank you and flash a smile, and plenty will stop and talk, and a handful will end up dating or sleeping with you.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic flake
I'm sick bla bla bla I can't make it bla bla bla
I believed she would come, I'm so retarded.

I have lost the little bit of hope I had in dating.
Not doing it right kuz!

The belief is supposed to be on you to execute. Not modern women.

#nextset