Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach challenge

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, on the street in front of a mall,

188115914_486957262550211_6472533267492538129_n.jpg187163498_483178966224572_5095051043139171003_n.jpg

today in front of university, she was a guy, I tapped her shoulder and tell her and her friend that i wanted to chat with her, her friend understood and left us alone.

but wasn't a solid #close, we'll see

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 2.32.10 PM.png

Both sent choosing signals

it's on, who' in?

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that one approach a day isn't going to cut it. Last tuesday I approached 9 females. Got 3 numbers and zero results. You need to approach more than a couple a day. When I go out to approach, I am going to try and hit several in an outing.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that one approach a day isn't going to cut it. Last tuesday I approached 9 females. Got 3 numbers and zero results. You need to approach more than a couple a day. When I go out to approach, I am going to try and hit several in an outing.
Of course! I said "one approach a day" for the pvssies. Ideally we should approach every girl we are attracted to.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's tough in a small town though

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st girl at school (picture above, brunette)
As I was leaving the university, I saw her, she was going outside too. She was with 2 guys, unattractive fat guys. They went for a cigarette not far, I went to the park. I walked passed her, she sent me strong IOIs. She was surrounded with people (smokers) and she was talking to the 2 guys, probably classmates. I was in the park across the street with my classmates and had a look on the situation. When she finished her cig. she walked back to the university with one of the 2 guys. I took my shot, I tapped her shoulder and told her friend, that I wanted to talk to her for a second, he understood and got lost somewhere. She recognized me, we chatted for for a minute or 2, game me her number but she was cold and distant, probably a shield. I texted her, she replies but it takes time, she doesnt have a super high level of interest right now but she's replies. We'll see. Dasha her name

2nd girl
I was going to the metro when a super hot 19yo old girl passed by me in front of the university. Long legs, tight skirt, super hot I had no choice but to approach her. So I did. flawless approach, she was turned on immediately, we chatted for 5-10mins, she gave me her phone and said she was down to meet me again, she had to check her schedule. We exchange text since, we have a date on saturday. 100% my type, and she doesnt mind about the fact that she is 19 and im almost 35. She looked like a model, introvert girl, polite, sweet, probably virgin. Alina her name. cant find her insta.

3rd girl. I sit in the metro when a hot blond blue eyes sit next to me, she doesnt notice me at all, she is glued to her phone, but not answering message, shes searching something on google. She listens to music. I know I have to approach her when she gets off at her station, I'm not in a rush, I will go talk to her. she gets off, so do I, when gets out of the metro on a crowded street, I approach her. OMG she's hot. Another flawless approach. 10min chat, she 20, her name is Alina, she was going home from work. She is a secretary, was well dressed. So we chatted, she was attracted I could tell, when they touch their hair you know it's on. She gave me her number, we kinda planned to meet on saturday but it was not official, i called the shot, you have no plan on Sat then lets meet, she said we'll see sounds good. I texted her today, she immediately replied. i dont have a picture, cant find her insta, no picture on whatsapp and tele.

I missed a few opportunities, there was a girl at the h&m, we glanced at each other, she was older, maybe 27-30, we ended up being in line next to each other, she was in the other line, I paid and left thinking I will catch her outside the store, no. I missed it, she took the elevator next to the cashiers. It would have been an interesting approach, because you could see that she was financially ok, she had a ring with a lot of diamonds, she probably drives a bmw or something like that. Anyway I missed my chance.

Again, when you see a girl you like, dont wait too long, you can miss your shot or you will get nervous.

Today, 2 approaches

First girl in front of my dorm, I was sweaty and needed a shower as I was coming back from the gym, but I took a chance. We chatted for 20mins, she was into me but she didnt want to give me her number, she said I have your instagram. Bad timing, she came come because of her friend had died from OD in the other dorm, she cried in front of me when I asked her waht she was doing here, but she stopped crying and still keep chatting with me, plus her boyfriend had left her a few days before. Bad timing. My approach was really good, but a bit too pushy for the number. anyway, she knows where to find me. Tchechen girl. super hot, a bit curvy for my tastes but still skinny and sexy.

Second girl is a girl from my dorm, i see her a regular basis at the gym at the store, in the dorm, I introduced myself a while ago, we've been chatting here and there, but barely, like hey whastup, hey. That's it. She looked like she didn't give a fvck about me, everytime I see her I want to ask her number and you know, date and everything, so today I saw her, the timing was right, I talked to her and she rjected me, she said she was not interesting, she doenst want to meet new people. Now I know, I did what I had to do.

i workout, it helps, I've gained 15lbs of muscles, large shoulders, solid legs, muscled arms. I bought nice clothes, my style is on point. I'm really stylish everybody notice me, girls send choosing signals all the time. Guys, your look is really important. Go to the gym, get nice clothes, work your game and your mouthpiece. Body language is super important, if you look laidback while approaching, talk slow, pause here and there, you have humor, a fit body. 50% of the approach is done (even more). I wont lie, my look helps, 6.2 200lbs handsome (this is what they say), nice style.. You cant change your height or facial features, but you cant control your weight, develop a sense of style and grow a pair.

Last edited:

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
film the approaches! Sounds like you're a good looking dude so could probably get great results and be the next James Tusk! :)

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
film the approaches! Sounds like you're a good looking dude so could probably get great results and be the next James Tusk! :)
To be honest, I don't really want to become a youtube PUA. I did good approached today and yesterday but it's not always like that, and it doesn't mean anything really, I got a few numbers that's it. If I go on a date with them it's another story, there is no guarantee. It's a good start though

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'cold approached' a woman at an outdoor concert last night who was on a date. We are meeting next week.

It's really not that hard, you just have to not care what happens.
that's it!

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was interesting

I approached only one girl.

I had a date with her at 20.00, a girl I met on the street 3 days ago.
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.39.58 PM.png
So when I arrived at the metro station, I texted her to see where she was. She texts me that she's is going to be 10mins late, it's not clear, so I say "you're gonna be here in 10mins?" and right after a girl passed by, 100% my type. Tall, mega skinny, long brown hair, casual/laidback/natural look (a typical russian model). It's on. The place is crowded, she crosses the street and I'm about to approach her when she answer a call, I follow her and I hope she's gonna hang up because I will have to interrupt her call or follow her which is creepy.
She hangs up I approach her, the timing is perfect, no people around. I tap her shoulder, when she turns back I realize that she is the Tinder girl I've been fanticizing for weeks, I had a match with her but she never replied my message. Can you believe it, in a city of 20 millions people.. perfect timing.

I delivered a perfect approach again. She's smiling, she is interested, we chat for 5 mins, she is ****ing hot omgggg. I say: you're really tall, how tall are you? let's me guess... mmmmm 184cm? (I remembered from her tinder profile), she was like oh ****, 100% accurate. Instant attraction. So I said ok I have to go my girl friend is probably waiting for me at the metro station, she said we can stay in touch on instagram, I suggested whatsapp/tele, she entered her phone in mine, called her. We chatted a bit agreed to see each other soon. She didn't send choosing signals, she didn't see me. So guys who keep saying that cold approaching girls who dont send IOIs is a waste of time, you should rethink your strategy.

Here she is, 100% my type. Her name is Liza
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.54.55 PM.png189702058_304926297922335_5990738060728872968_n.jpg

So, my date texted me, "no I'm gonna leave the house in 10min, gonna be there in 40min". I said forget about it, Im going home, not gonna wait. She sent me 3 texts "sorry bla bla,". I think she wasnt expecting that, she is probably used to guys licking her ass. She knows where to find me if she want to meet me.
----
"2nd girl from Tuesday
I was going to the metro when a super hot 19yo old girl passed by me in front of the university. Long legs, tight skirt, super hot I had no choice but to approach her. So I did. flawless approach, she was turned on immediately, we chatted for 5-10mins, she gave me her phone and said she was down to meet me again, she had to check her schedule. We exchange text since, we have a date on saturday. 100% my type, and she doesnt mind about the fact that she is 19 and im almost 35. She looked like a model, introvert girl, polite, sweet, probably virgin. Alina her name. cant find her insta."
We have a date on saturday, she double texted me today, she is high interest.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's tough in a small town though
Yeah tell me about it. That's why I decided there will be days I am specifically going somewhere to spam approach. It's too few and far between if I don't.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1st girl at school (picture above, brunette)
As I was leaving the university, I saw her, she was going outside too. She was with 2 guys, unattractive fat guys. They went for a cigarette not far, I went to the park. I walked passed her, she sent me strong IOIs. She was surrounded with people (smokers) and she was talking to the 2 guys, probably classmates. I was in the park across the street with my classmates and had a look on the situation. When she finished her cig. she walked back to the university with one of the 2 guys. I took my shot, I tapped her shoulder and told her friend, that I wanted to talk to her for a second, he understood and got lost somewhere. She recognized me, we chatted for for a minute or 2, game me her number but she was cold and distant, probably a shield. I texted her, she replies but it takes time, she doesnt have a super high level of interest right now but she's replies. We'll see. Dasha her name

2nd girl
I was going to the metro when a super hot 19yo old girl passed by me in front of the university. Long legs, tight skirt, super hot I had no choice but to approach her. So I did. flawless approach, she was turned on immediately, we chatted for 5-10mins, she gave me her phone and said she was down to meet me again, she had to check her schedule. We exchange text since, we have a date on saturday. 100% my type, and she doesnt mind about the fact that she is 19 and im almost 35. She looked like a model, introvert girl, polite, sweet, probably virgin. Alina her name. cant find her insta.

3rd girl. I sit in the metro when a hot blond blue eyes sit next to me, she doesnt notice me at all, she is glued to her phone, but not answering message, shes searching something on google. She listens to music. I know I have to approach her when she gets off at her station, I'm not in a rush, I will go talk to her. she gets off, so do I, when gets out of the metro on a crowded street, I approach her. OMG she's hot. Another flawless approach. 10min chat, she 20, her name is Alina, she was going home from work. She is a secretary, was well dressed. So we chatted, she was attracted I could tell, when they touch their hair you know it's on. She gave me her number, we kinda planned to meet on saturday but it was not official, i called the shot, you have no plan on Sat then lets meet, she said we'll see sounds good. I texted her today, she immediately replied. i dont have a picture, cant find her insta, no picture on whatsapp and tele.

I missed a few opportunities, there was a girl at the h&m, we glanced at each other, she was older, maybe 27-30, we ended up being in line next to each other, she was in the other line, I paid and left thinking I will catch her outside the store, no. I missed it, she took the elevator next to the cashiers. It would have been an interesting approach, because you could see that she was financially ok, she had a ring with a lot of diamonds, she probably drives a bmw or something like that. Anyway I missed my chance.

Again, when you see a girl you like, dont wait too long, you can miss your shot or you will get nervous.

Today, 2 approaches

First girl in front of my dorm, I was sweaty and needed a shower as I was coming back from the gym, but I took a chance. We chatted for 20mins, she was into me but she didnt want to give me her number, she said I have your instagram. Bad timing, she came come because of her friend had died from OD in the other dorm, she cried in front of me when I asked her waht she was doing here, but she stopped crying and still keep chatting with me, plus her boyfriend had left her a few days before. Bad timing. My approach was really good, but a bit too pushy for the number. anyway, she knows where to find me. Tchechen girl. super hot, a bit curvy for my tastes but still skinny and sexy.

Second girl is a girl from my dorm, i see her a regular basis at the gym at the store, in the dorm, I introduced myself a while ago, we've been chatting here and there, but barely, like hey whastup, hey. That's it. She looked like she didn't give a fvck about me, everytime I see her I want to ask her number and you know, date and everything, so today I saw her, the timing was right, I talked to her and she rjected me, she said she was not interesting, she doenst want to meet new people. Now I know, I did what I had to do.

i workout, it helps, I've gained 15lbs of muscles, large shoulders, solid legs, muscled arms. I bought nice clothes, my style is on point. I'm really stylish everybody notice me, girls send choosing signals all the time. Guys, your look is really important. Go to the gym, get nice clothes, work your game and your mouthpiece. Body language is super important, if you look laidback while approaching, talk slow, pause here and there, you have humor, a fit body. 50% of the approach is done (even more). I wont lie, my look helps, 6.2 200lbs handsome (this is what they say), nice style.. You cant change your height or facial features, but you cant control your weight, develop a sense of style and grow a pair.
Two Alinas?(girl #2 and #3 are both named Alina). Alina is not a super common name, sounds like you might be blowing some smoke.
I know it’s not a super common name because it’s my girlfriend’s name. Anyway, looks like a rookie mistake by a troll to me. But I mean, it could happen.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Alinas?(girl #2 and #3 are both named Alina). Alina is not a super common name, sounds like you might be blowing some smoke.
I know it’s not a super common name because it’s my girlfriend’s name. Anyway, looks like a rookie mistake by a troll to me. But I mean, it could happen.
I live in Russia, Alina is a very common name. No trolling here. Real approaches, real girls.
Don't be jealous, don't hate, grow a pair.