Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cobra Kai

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else enjoying this show? I was a kid and later a teen when the Karate Kid trilogy came out, so the show has a lot of nostalgia for me.

If you are not familiar with the original movies, not sure how much one would enjoy the show.

The show is cheesy and un-realistic, nonetheless it is still entertaining and good.

Lastly, who do you find more attractive? The girl who plays Tory (Peyton List) or the girl who plays Sam LaRusso (Mary Mouser)? I think Sam LaRusso is cuter/prettier, but Tory has greater sex appeal.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘m old enough to be influenced by the original movie. Karate anyone?
Its a great show for a reboot and the success has a lot to do with all the original characters they brought back (RIP Mr. Miyagi).
I picture Sam as all missionary but Tory would be wild.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘m old enough to be influenced by the original movie.
Its a great show for a reboot and the success has a lot to do with all the original characters they brought back (RIP Mr. Miyagi).
I picture Sam as all missionary but Tory would be wild.
Would of been great if Pat Morita was still alive.

Yeah, Tory probably likes to ride

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. Mrs Laruso would be my choice out of that show.
I'm way too old for the young tarts.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was hot when they had the dual in the last episode of the 3rd (previous season).

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have liked to have seen Master-Poe and Miyagi go three rounds. That would have been a sell out.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Poe?
Master "poe" was the old blind teacher/trainer a Monk Priest in the 80's Kung-Fu series. He could kick anyone's
Ass if he wanted to.. You have to be old.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it. I'm kind of amazed that they have managed to keep it entertaining for 4 seasons. My daughter likes it to, so i'm hoping she will want to do martial arts as a result.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First two seasons were great. The 3rd season was kinda boring when they got away from the Larusso Johnny rivalry and had them team up against Krease. Haven't seen the 4th season yet.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the show would be a nostalgic one-off. I was all in but figured it would be one and done.

I've been so pleasantly surprised to find a treatise on Manhood/Fatherhood targeted for the eldest Millennials/Gen Xers who remember this movie and are struggling with the same issues ourselves. Plus it has some pretty cool fight scenes.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else enjoying this show? I was a kid and later a teen when the Karate Kid trilogy came out, so the show has a lot of nostalgia for me.

If you are not familiar with the original movies, not sure how much one would enjoy the show.

The show is cheesy and un-realistic, nonetheless it is still entertaining and good.

Lastly, who do you find more attractive? The girl who plays Tory (Peyton List) or the girl who plays Sam LaRusso (Mary Mouser)? I think Sam LaRusso is cuter/prettier, but Tory has greater sex appeal.
I'd toss Tory's salad...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brb gotta grab the ky