Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubs full of girls with their "b**ch shields" up...approach anyway??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Went to the club last night...one of the places in the city. It seems like none of my friends care for the club atmosphere, so I went solo. Tried my best to turn on the "don't give a f--k" attitude, but it just didn't happen...I wasn't feeling it. I'm sure that's at the heart of my "failure", and I call it a failure not because I didn't pull any women, but because I wasn't having a good time and doing what I wanted to do.

But anyway, on a slightly-related note, I noticed something about this particular club that was different from the last couple places I went (where I was able to chat up many different women). It seems like a lot of the girls at this place (if not ALL of them) were running around with their "b**ch shields" up...you know, that, "I know you want me...so does everyone else. I'm not interested" attitude.

I've always heard to wait until you make eye contact with a girl before making any kind of move on her, or a smile, or something, or else she'll "flake" on you. But when girls are in this mode, they rarely seem to look at me. So I try to find some excuse to engage in conversation...maybe something interesting they're wearing, or something particular about the situation, but often these girls are all looking/acting exactly the same.

To tell the truth, I don't see how they can possibly have fun with that kind of "b**ch shield" in place, but obviously they've learned how. :confused:

But then again, I'm supposed to be a DJ, a MAN! Like Godsmack says, "I can't find a reason why I should justify my ways".

So I should just go talk to them anyway, right? How do I approach? I could try the classic "Hi" line, but for some reason I get the impression that they're ready for that one. Should I bust on them for not smiling/dancing/having a good time? How do you approach a girl with her b**ch shield on? Does it MATTER how you approach as long as you bring that "I don't give a f--k about you" attitude?

Exiled

Reaction score
tryout some things.

Move closer to them. Look them into their eyes with a mysterious look in ur eyes.. say hi, whats ur name. If they give u their name. say "Oke, I know enough, cya. Then leave. (don't give/tell your name).

Try to be different/mysterious. Conversations in a club are a no/go anyways. Too noisy.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to have a decent conversation in a club is futile in my opinion. That is why looks are so important in impressing a chick in the beginning. It opens the door for you to impress her in other ways.

I have noticed that no matter how high her bytch shield is, if a girl thinks you are good looking/cute she will give you a window of opportunity to show your value to her; or she may be attached and not interested in hooking up.

I am not saying that you need to look like a movie star, but at least catch a girl's eye or be her type. Once I sense she is giving me attention and positive body language I know I am in and go for the close. I chat with her for no more than 15 minutes before number closing and going somewhere else. This tends to intrigue them unlike the AFC's who follow her around all night long. If she seems to be really into me and the ONS type I suggest taking her somewhere more private which usually leads to my apartment.

It is all a matter of feeling her out. Women are subtle creatures. You have to know how to read them because they usually will not tell you what they want or what they are thinking.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

As far as clubs being a bad place for conversation, this place was one of those places with an indoor dance floor but a large outdoor bar area, where you can talk to people.

I've chatted with girls out there before, but last night no one really gave me a "window," as you put it.

I don't know what you consider a "window," either. I made eye contact with a few girls as they were passing, but they didn't stop or anything.

There was this one chick there who looked over at me like, 5 or 6 times...I kinda feel stupid for not calling her out for it. She was with friends, though, and I didn't feel comfortable inserting myself into her "group."

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say window I mean the signs women give that they are open to the approach and eventually the close.

You said some chick was checking you out like 5-6 times. That is when you should have made your move.

Don't worry that she is in a group. Many times I just pull a girl from her little entourage and most of the time they dig the confidence you show.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the club with some girls with b*tch shield tonight. I went up to one of them in the group, she looked at me and she put up a hand. I didn't talk to her because the music was really loud, plus my mind wasn't working tonight and I said some stupid shiet to some girl that was standing on the side. But what's funny is that I danced with this same girl like couple months ago, and she was all over me and wanted more, but I walked away because I wasn't feeling her. I went to this club few times afterwards and everytime I go, I see her ass with her same 2 friends being the group of b*tches with shields on. Conversation went as follow:

"what's going on girl, just trying to feel the beat."
"I don't want to dance with you."
"I wasn't trying to dance with you, I am telling you to move out of my way"
"here you go"

*I move in between them and try to dance anyway as a joke.

*they walked away.

Every guys in the club were looking at them. I am no Brad Pitt, but I was one of the best looking guys in the club and was one of the few actually making moves on girls. Then right afterwards I went and found another group of girls and start dancing with them. Then the girls wanted me to follow them, I was like, it's all good ladies, have a good night. I am not trying to hook up, I am just trying to get used to rejections tonight. I may not have played as cool as I can, but what the hell, I am just messing around. Suggestions?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bytch-shields on high usually requires neg-hits or really strong raps...

Generally I think bars and clubs are the worst places to find women. Some guys thrive there, others (like me) find the type of woman that goes to a club not worth it. Ever.

They go there (to answer your question) because they are social creatures into STATUS and feel they have to be in the thick of wherever chicks their age go.

Clubs fit the bill. So they go to clubs to be seen and to see. Enjoy it? They wouldn't know what that is---they have an overriding compulsion to get out and compete and be seen and attract and play the game. "Enjoyment" has little to do with it.

But they can't help it. If you want to find a real girl, avoid the clubs.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I think bars and clubs are the worst places to find women. Some guys thrive there, others (like me) find the type of woman that goes to a club not worth it. Ever.

They go there (to answer your question) because they are social creatures into STATUS and feel they have to be in the thick of wherever chicks their age go.

Clubs fit the bill. So they go to clubs to be seen and to see. Enjoy it? They wouldn't know what that is---they have an overriding compulsion to get out and compete and be seen and attract and play the game. "Enjoyment" has little to do with it.

But they can't help it. If you want to find a real girl, avoid the clubs.
Absolutely! Bytch is hard to penetrate especially in a club where you can barely hear yourself.