Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

club success

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well well well... a post in this ghost forum...

tonight was a good night. i went into the club believing, looking, and feeling like i was the ****... and i was. I had this aura of confidence surrounding me. i just turned 18 and im not too experienced with club tactics.

it's so easy it's not even funny!

JUST HAVE FUN! dance dance dance.. dont look like a moron though. look like your enjoying yourself. if your one of those morons who go and approach a girl all serious and start freakin her in a club your gonna get rejected faster than you busted nut on your first time havin sex.

HAVE FUN. enjoy yourself. dont worry too much about the women. when your having fun they will come to you.

i went into the club not trying to get any numbers, just to enjoy myself. i found myself surrounded by 3 different cute girls right from the get-go. dancing with all 3 at once. it was a good time. i then went in deeper into the dance floor and started shakin mah booty some more. found a couple cuties and got in a 3some. i then got rid of one of the girls and went 1on1 dancin with some hardcore freakin. i talked to her a little bit whilst dancin, then got her # after about 15 mins of dancin with her.

after that i went to 2 new girls. left them and found a single target, danced with her for about half hour... made out... got the digits.

after that i just kept enjoying myself.

it's all about you enjoying yourself and having fun. with this strategy i came out with 2 #s of hotties. i could have gotten more if i tried but i didnt wanna stress myself, i just wanted to have fun!

im not experienced with clubs, but i know the secret. enjoy yourself and have a good ol time. the women will flock you.

2 #s arent bad for a clubbing newbie. it's so easy it's not even funny.

HAVE FUN DOODS! peace

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're on the right track bubba. nice job

------------------
Women, can't live with them, can't have hetero sexual sex without them.

Reaction score
It's great that u got two numbers. But I've got only two problems with ur tactics.

1) there are too many sexy a.. women in the clubs to be dancing with any of them for a half hour or more. 15 minutes at the most and...

2) how in the world are u making out with a girl in a CLUB uve only been dancin with for a few minutes. U know what kind of girl she is. (Girls like to give head to guys at the clubs). I say don't date her just f. her if u decide to call her.

Otherwise, do ya thing.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"1) there are too many sexy a.. women in the clubs to be dancing with any of them for a half hour or more. 15 minutes at the most and..."

you're right. since then i really dont dance with 1 girl for that long, unless it's on and off. i've learned alot more

"2) how in the world are u making out with a girl in a CLUB uve only been dancin with for a few minutes. U know what kind of girl she is. (Girls like to give head to guys at the clubs). I say don't date her just f. her if u decide to call her."

how in the world?? i dunno, it just happened. i got the number but i never called her. it's also happened to me a couple times after that. i got their numbers but never even considered calling.

it's been a while since that post, i've had alot more success