Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

climax control?

RobFeature

Reaction score
hey y'all first time poster here...this may seem like a fairly obvious topic that has been discussed to death, but i suffer from the age old dilemma of losing control and climaxing before i want to (before SHE wants me to, obviously). i've tried all the dumb things like trying to focus on nonsexual things (work, groceries i need to buy, duck hunt for NES, etc.), which doesn't work. i kind of have a theory it might have something to do with muscle control, due to the fact that i can usually last a litle longer if she's on top and i don't have to exert any energy. but still, that usually isn't long enough. once after we had an argumement i was able to go for my longest time ever (one non-tongue-aided climax for her), but i was still really mad at her at the time. that's the only thing i can link to the phenomenon. it'd be cool if someone could at least point me in the right direction of some online resources. it's really lame to have to go down on my girl for 10 minutes every time before intercourse just so she can get off, than spend only 5-7 minutes actually having intercourse.

p.s. hope this is acceptable subject matter for this board, i noticed you censor bad words, i tried to keep this as pg13 as i could...

ChallengeIsFun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, no doubt this will start another big debate but...

Wanking. You aren't doing it for fun anymore, you're doing it increase your d1ck CONTROL.

Wank until you're just about to shoot, then STOP! Hands off!

You'll feel like you have to hold back somewhat similar to holding in a piss. This is your PC muscle contraction. It's quite difficult to do initially as you really want to let it go, but hold it.

Repeat this as often as you can during each wank session. Practice bringing yourself closer and closer to the limit while still being able to pull it back.

In no time you'll have 100% ejaculation control and be able to keep yourself very close to the edge for as long as you like during sex.

It is this level of control that allows you and your girl to climax simultaneously every time.

Reaction score
You should do an internet search for "Kegels." Kegels are exercises developed by Dr. "Kegel," (Who else?) designed to strengthen the PC Muscle. For a quick intro to Kegels, try to stop the flow of urine the next time you go pee. If you can't, or just barely do it then you should try to flex the same muscle that you used to stop (or try to stop) the flow of pee. Do as many as you can do each day, anywhere you can do them. A good place to begin would be www.CheekyCherry.com. It's a PE website. You'll know what I mean after you visit once.

Good luck