Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleopatra

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So listen all you DJs.
So like just before Covid me and this drummer I know started a song project about Cleopatra.
And lo and behold they are making a movie now we found out later. Synchronicity?

So remember this. Cleopatra as powerful as she was submitted to MEN. With swords.
Im not a video editor pro but here is a collage I pieced together. Hopefully the vocalist comes up with some nice vocals.
But if any of you fvkers can bring it on. Do it.
Her story is fascinating. It wreaks of wet vagina....

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So listen all you DJs.
So like just before Covid me and this drummer I know started a song project about Cleopatra.
And lo and behold they are making a movie now we found out later. Synchronicity?

So remember this. Cleopatra as powerful as she was submitted to MEN. With swords.
Im not a video editor pro but here is a collage I pieced together. Hopefully the vocalist comes up with some nice vocals.

Leading roll will be. Gal

Attachments

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So listen all you DJs.

Cool riff. Reminds me of Megadeth.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool riff. Reminds me of Megadeth.
Imagine people etching stone because your legacy was THAT bad azz.

That time period was amazing. Its no surprise actually that christ was born shortly after Cleopatra.

And she went right on after Ceasar died as they do today.

She will mourn your death for a few weeks

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a mix of 83 Crue Metallica and 83 Ratt. Hardly learned there songs just Theory. Id write write my own stuff. Inspiration is gem

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to show your ****kk to a girl?
See the pick scrape at 24 seconds. No top 5 list or any of that. Just do what you love

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know how to play back in HS/College? Were you in any bands?

Man, I just remember all the Heavy Metal chicks in HS were the easiest to lay and if you played guitar or in a band, you were king to these girls. Hell, I bought some heavy metal T-shirts just so I can increase my chances with some of these gals. Not gonna lie. LOL

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know how to play back in HS/College? Were you in any bands?

Man, I just remember all the Heavy Metal chicks in HS were the easiest to lay and if you played guitar or in a band, you were king to these girls. Hell, I bought some heavy metal T-shirts just so I can increase my chances with some of these gals. Not gonna lie. LOL
Yea man it was nuts. Covid has pretty killed the music scene right now. But yes there are a few crazy memories. Playing an instrument isn't a cure all in game but it definitely is fulfilling.
When a girl loves what you do when you first meet her and then later down the road she starts bitchhing about the very thing she claimed she loved.

Its a fcking shyt test. Smile at her and just keep your passion alive. Lol

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all that we know about the tale of Cleopatra, much of it is largely unknown. Based on the idea that her Tomb was more than likely destroyed, it could also be assumed that much of her history was told inaccurately, in a way to make her seem like less of a force to be contended with than she actually was and even then, she is a stand out figure in history.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all that we know about the tale of Cleopatra, much of it is largely unknown. Based on the idea that her Tomb was more than likely destroyed, it could also be assumed that much of her history was told inaccurately, in a way to make her seem like less of a force to be contended with than she actually was and even then, she is a stand out figure in history.
Story is fascinating. I love history so obviously I'm looking forward to this film.