Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just realized this is a "help fix your looks" thread and not just a photo posting thread. Well, I'm 5'5 so if anyone has any tips on how to get taller, lemme know.
Wear some subtle lifts 1” or so in your shoes. You’ll have to buy a larger size to accommodate that. Perfect your physique. Make sure your style fits. It helps if you have long legs relative to your torso. If you are 5’5 with short legs long torso there’s not much that can be done to appear taller unfortunately.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was such a good thread figured I bump. Since COVID I lost 10 lbs until November when I built my home gym. I gained it all back plus about 3-5 lbs more or so. I’m about 170 now. These are a couple pics I just took that I’m using for online dating. I’m getting a lot more messages now. Enough chicks are messaging me first now I just sit back and let it ride. Still mostly getting girls in the 6-7 range. The 8s message back but still act like they’re no good. Lol

View attachment 5487 View attachment 5488
Drop the first pic from your profile, the body language isn’t great. However, the second picture is online dating perfection.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings from your fellow Asian Sosuaver. Might have to delete these later once I start posting stuff on IG.
The earrings have got to go. You have a very feminine look that needs to be complimented with something more masculine. Not sure if you can grow facial hair but if you can, do it. Wear more masculine clothing and try to bulk up a bit in terms of muscle. You are not an ugly guy by any means but the issue is that you are Asian and have a feminine look, really cutting yourself down to a tight market there. For you, the goal is to get as masculine of a look as you can.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the first pic from your profile, the body language isn’t great. However, the second picture is online dating perfection.
I am not sure why you even say that, the dude looks like an eager puppy. No offense @EyeBRollin because you look like an otherwise masculine guy. I'd say for you man, try to have more photos taken outside with a nice coat on and give a more serious look. Yeah you will polarize but you will also come off as sexier.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure why you even say that, the dude looks like an eager puppy. No offense @EyeBRollin because you look like an otherwise masculine guy. I'd say for you man, try to have more photos taken outside with a nice coat on and give a more serious look. Yeah you will polarize but you will also come off as sexier.
Its cool thanks for the feedback. I stopped using that first photo after @cola suggestion long ago. 2nd photo worked great for me. I was getting daily matches on all apps back when I was on the market. The chicks were decently hot black girls too 6-7 range. Occasionally I would match with an 8. Professional photos are the key.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cool thanks for the feedback. I stopped using that first photo after @cola suggestion long ago. 2nd photo worked great for me. I was getting daily matches on all apps back when I was on the market. The chicks were decently hot black girls too 6-7 range. Occasionally I would match with an 8. Professional photos are the key.
It looks like you got your teeth whitened... If so, did you notice a difference with females?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like you got your teeth whitened... If so, did you notice a difference with females?
I did not get them whitened. I just take good care of them.

@Jesse Pinkman there may be truth to what you are saying that I give off an “eager” vibe. Over the years chicks have commented that they did not expect me to have an “edge.” They expected a more of a nice guy. Which I am.. I just don’t act like a beta simp. Maybe it throws them off. But I’ve always gotten “he is better than expected” treatment.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I mean it's not even your expression as opposed to the quality of the photo, it looks so generic with that background and all. I'd look to get what they call a lifestyle photographer and have a photo taken outdoors in the moment. Something that gives off the being social and having a life vibe, like this:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely get that “eager” vibe from the photos too.
It’s helpful, when getting pictures taken, to think in terms of energy flow. In the pictures you look like you’re receiving or looking for energy from an outside source. I found that if I think of projecting energy and masculinity outward, it does wonders for my photos.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll play along. 47 or 48 in these pics. (49 in a few days)
Only differences are my hair is long enough to tie back now and have a few more tats including the
infamously ill advised neck tattoo. :rolleyes: We all know my personality is broken, so let's just keep to aesthetics. I'm
curious to know how other guys see me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only differences are my hair is long enough to tie back now and have a few more tats including the
infamously ill advised neck tattoo. :rolleyes: We all know my personality is broken, so let's just keep to aesthetics. I'm
Lose the glasses. 2nd pic is the best for coffee shop type of girls but the far left might legit help you out in a beach town. I say stick with those styles but change the venue/settings. You guys all need to look into lifestyle photographers. For the second pic, I recommend having that exact style but take it in a coffee shop or some nice big Irish Bar (ideally at a booth). For the far left pic, I recommend doing it at a surfing store or perhaps at a beach.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose the glasses. 2nd pic is the best for coffee shop type of girls but the far left might legit help you out in a beach town. I say stick with those styles but change the venue/settings. You guys all need to look into lifestyle photographers. For the second pic, I recommend having that exact style but take it in a coffee shop or some nice big Irish Bar (ideally at a booth). For the far left pic, I recommend doing it at a surfing store or perhaps at a beach.
Those are just some general pics, not the set I use on Tinder. I need the glasses to see my phone, but appreciate the tips. :up:

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
The middle pic is dope.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP for a great, positive thread. New members should join in.

Here’s some shots of me, curious to here your guys’ thoughts and suggestions. 5’11 barefoot, 180 lbs, 19 y/o, benching 5x10 of 265.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
BUMP for a great, positive thread. New members should join in.

Here’s some shots of me, curious to here your guys’ thoughts and suggestions. 5’11 barefoot, 180 lbs, 19 y/o, benching 5x10 of 265.

Lose the third pic. You look great in the other ones

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll post mine

I don't have any shirtless photos, not even in a tank top...I wish I had taken a good beach photo last year when I was at my most ripped.

The only thing that I'm remotely self-conscious about is my teeth since they're off white. Once I can quit coffee I'll use my super high quality whitening kit that I haven't even opened...

Attachments

Last edited: