Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chucked off a forum Harsh?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I thought when the iron curtain came crashing down, the Nazis were defeated and pol pot was caught the age of tin pot dictators had gone.

But no they are still very much with us lurking as Moderators on internet forums(not here thank God).

OK how unreasonable is this. I have been a member of a bodybuilding/strength related forum for over three years. The other day out of the blue acces was denied.

I enquired and said I had two MAJOR vialations and a third would mean a lifetime ban. They have not told me what the infringements were at all.

I've worked out one and get this it was posting a link:eek:

the email I got was very snotty. I'm sure other members feel the same way but are too afraid to say anything.

Surely any other site would have posted and said, look read the rules bud, you did X wrong. End of story.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
who cares just get a new email and re-register.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to name it (just incase they do come after my folks:D ). All I know is I've been on forums for years, and never really had any problems at all until now.

I liken it to living in one of those Disney run towns where people have to paint their door only a certain colour and no one pipes up for fear of being chucked out.

Get this.

Here are some rules.

You must not talk about any suppliments including fat burning substances. What like if I say I'm off for a coffee....

Another one is you will be immediately expelled if you are deemed by the moderator to be 'ranting' (like I am now).

Any words where you use **&&XX or whatever that may be swear words you will be banned.

And this is where I have no chance.

Sarcasm will not be tolerated.

For fvck sake this is an iron game forum. I seriously worry about the level of compliency these guys are accepting, it smacks millgram experiements and hitler youth devotedness.

Basically, I think the webmaster IS the moderator and as they say ultimate power corrupts.

It's a shame because I really like the people on the forum. Now I feel I must watch every word I write incase I make a minor infringement.

Although he's saying iv'e 'got one last chance' I'm thinking of using it to raise members awareness.

I may need some tips on reregistering and IP addresses

;)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly i do no think you people should be making comparisions like this to the nazis, but secondly you got the whole thing wrong! the iron curtan had nothing what so ever to do with the nazis, it was during the cold war, it was a seperation of western and eastern europe, a seperation between capatilism and communism. I forget the date, but it was deffintly after world war 2 had ended.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
............due to the defeat of the Nazi's..........retard.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but they where defeated long before the iron curtan came up let alone went down.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* I see a history lesson is in order.

The "iron curtain" went up becuase the Nazi's were defeated, and the soviets moved to take up territory in eastern europe. The west growing fearful of this new power, erected the Berlin wall (1960 i believe), to mark the end of Russia's territory.

Don't post on something you know little about. You know.....women.......Iron curtains...

Edit: since you obviously don't know what you're on about, the iron curtain wasn't actually there, it's not something that was erected. It's a term meaning, there is an impassible army drawing the line of boundray.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you obviously know nothing, it was not the west who set up the berlin wall, it was the USSR to stop people migrating from east to west Berlin.

The iron curtan (not a real wall just both sides not talking to each other) did not go up as soon as germany was defeated it was some years latter.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check mate, sorry if my initial text miscommunicated what I was saying. I meant them all as seperate dictatorships in time.

To think that I am making an absolute and direct comparison between Nazis and this moderator is a bit of a stretch, even if I feel he's out of order.

A serious point however is when we all start feeling we can't talk about something because of ridicule or persecution, this is exactly the point and comparison I am trying to make with the begginings of Nazi Germany.

ps can we stop talking about nazis now or I'll get banned from this forum too.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted on an on-line encylopedia:

The Iron Curtain is a term used in the West to refer to the boundary line which divided Europe into two separate areas of political influence from the end of World War II until the end of the Cold War.

Anway, sorry to hijack your post Alpine,. i'll leave it now.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relitivly, form the end of the war because it was there for soo many years but there was still a gap, it was not till 1946 it was set up.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hey i got an idea...

dont go to gay forums.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Check mate, sorry if my initial text miscommunicated what I was saying.
your forgiven ;)