Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chosen's 1st tip: Re-conquering that one girl!

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I don’t know why people are always insisting to “next” all your chances of ever getting back to your ex girlfriend. This case and strategy of playing the game right should only be applied to that “one special” ex-girlfriend that you lost because you went AFC on her. Another case could be when you two separated and now in turn of fate meet each other again. See what seems fit. I’d recommend you do this to get back that special ex, not just some girl, because it will take work and you will have to “resist” all your emotions (if you love her).

Every single girl that I have dated and went out with have always wanted me back; don’t you want the same situation to apply to you? Well here’s how.

Your goal is to get her crawling back to you, give her bait, tease her, but never give her what she really wants. Assume the best, prepare for the worst. Why do I say this? Because you should build that confidence inside of you, think this in your mind “of course this girl wants me back!” But you should also prepare for worst situations, such as her changing and wanting to forget everything that ever happened between you and her.

Try to do all of the following to re-conquer her.

The Break-Up
Don’t talk to her; don’t “be there for her.” Don’t ever situate yourself as a potential friend to her. Break up with her smooth and CLEAN, don’t stay attached and have any regrets. You’ll see what I mean later on in this post. If you dump her, tell her “Sorry baby, I need some time off from relationships.” Or make another damn good excuse. If she dumps you, “It’s been cool; I gotta go, have fun alright?” Don’t stick around, just leave, remember – Always say less than necessary.

The Cut-Off
Don’t talk to her again. You need some time to distance yourself with her. To show her later on how un-AFC you have become. The LEAST you can do is say hi BACK; don’t ever say hi to her. Show her how happy you are without her, she’ll notice it. If she says hi to you smile and act as if you are the happiest person. When you break off with her, party, go out, and have fun. Go out with other girls to show her how strong you are and how you didn’t “need” her (as your old AFC self probably made clear to her). But always respect her (don’t kiss her feet) what I mean is if she asks you, “Why do you act as if nothing happened?!” Tell her, “Baby I don’t want to talk about it, I just want to have fun and enjoy myself, I’m a happy person remember *wink at her* (tease her, kino her), don’t worry baby, I’m sure you’re happy too! (That phrase will start to get her thinking, “Am I really happy? What happened with me and him?”) Later!” Once again always say less than necessary and LEAVE. Don’t stick around to situate “friendship.” She’ll start to become curious about you, you’re a happy person now, and she wants to be happy also. Avoid the unhappy (AFC’s) and be with the happy people – that is what you want her to think. AFC’s are unhappy; no one wants to be around an unhappy person.

*** Note: this “cut-off” should be longer than 1 month; no one can get out of being AFC in 1 week or whatever. If she dates another who gives, time is the essence in re-conquering someone back. Time is important, don’t hang around her, and don’t talk to her, show her that you have changed. Remember only show her through ACTIONS and not words. Don’t ever tell her, “I’ve changed a lot baby see how happy I am?!” Let her frickin see it for crying out loud, don’t be a stupid chump. You don’t win much through words. ***

Proving Yourself
Now this is the fun part. Date as many girls as you can. Mess around with them. I have played around with four different girls from different cities. And guess what? My ex found out about it and wrote me an e-mail saying how she can’t believe I changed. Tell her about your experiences with other girls *BRIEFLY*, how fun they were and so on. This will show her other girls want you also, not just her. It should spark some interest back into her. Remember don’t overly brag; just tell her, “yea they were fun.” And leave; don’t ever initiate a conversation any longer than 10 min. This will impose the image of you onto her as a busy person with a new life, a fun life. She should want to be apart of your new-found fun life. The best is to keep her wondering about you, this will create great interest. When you go out places, briefly describe to her how you had you fun and laugh with her. Crack jokes and talk about how much fun your life has become and remember keep this conversation under 10 minutes. Now you’ve proven yourself as a fun person, a real man. If she asks you, “When did you change?” Tell her, “I’ve realized how much fun you can have in life, hehe. I bet you must be having fun also huh? Haha later babe.” Always ask those “wondering questions” as I like to call them. “I bet you’re having fun also huh baby?” This will click through her mind, am I? This ex-bf of mine, is he possibly having more fun than I am? What happened to this guy? Why is he so manly now? I’m starting to get attracted to him...

***Note: Be ****y + funny, got that good advice from Dating Tips. You should always create a “fun-mood” whenever talking with your ex. Laugh a lot and get her to laugh with you also. Smile a lot. Show her you are FUN. She will sense this “fun-aura” around you, trust me. ***

Going in for the Kill
It’s time to re-conquer this girl of yours. If she is still with someone else, don’t sweat it, just date others and enjoy yourself, you can even forget her. If she isn’t, she’s alone and it’s time to re-conquer your AFC days. The AFC image of you in her shouldn’t be there anymore. She should realize you have changed through YOUR ACTIONS shown to her. Now you seduce her, use everything in your arsenal. Use other girls you have been with, jealousy is one of the best weapons. When you talk to her and she asks, “How’s your life going.” Or you can ask to start things your way. Talk to her in a way that presents challenge to her. Then out of the blue, starting laughing. She’ll ask you why you are laughing. Tell her, “Remember that one time, you were being dorky/stupid (neg-hit her) doing that or whatever…hahaha *start laughing, she should too* Now she’ll now start arguing with you defending herself. Make this argument short and cut in saying. “Those were some happy times huh? *wink at her*” I’ll catch you later babe, I’m busy gtg. Now you are slowly conquering her back.

***Note: During this “whole game” of re-conquest, don’t show your emotions, you are a man. Don’t show her jealousy signs if you see her with some other guy, show her how independent you are, you’re a manly man, strong. Keep it that way. ***

Getting the Kill
Now it’s time to get her. Remember don’t think of this “process of winning back an ex as a 1 week thing” it could be 1 month to 6 months. Like I said during the cut-off period don’t show her how much she means to you, you have to close up that heart of yours for now. And yes you are trying a lot of things to get her back, don’t ever emphasize too much on it. I never did say this has a 100% success rate, but it’s a damn good chance. Remember assume the best, prepare for the worst. So if she ends up not wanting you back, just brush her off – it’s her lost and don’t try to get her back. Playing this game, you aren’t really trying a lot to get a girl back. Meanwhile you are having fun with other girls! Who knows maybe you might find someone better than this “special ex” of yours and move on. She lost you, think manly and laugh at how victorious you are. Remember you are always the victor when it comes to games with women. Never a loser. Once she starts to realize what she has lost, strike this “wondering question” into the air. “You know I never understood why we broke up...we could’ve been so happy *wink and laugh* hehe, well later baby have fun.” LEAVE, don’t talk to her, even if she gives you an answer, don’t supplicate to her, leave show her you got other priorities, even if she asks you to stay, tell her, sorry too busy. You need mystery to fully succeed in showing her you really did change and you aren’t an AFC anymore, this takes time. Remember be a strong person, a MANLY MAN. Think FUN FUN FUN.
Once you see her interest in you sprout back to life, you can get her back now. You know it, you the man! Talk with her, YOU should NEVER bring up the past back and ask her, I regretted our break-up please take me back! Hahaha pathetic fag, let her do all that, just lead her to saying things like that. The best example is this, you say,

You: “Baby how’s your life going?”
Her: “Good I guess...”
You: “You don’t sound too happy, hehe if you were with me you’d be the happiest person! Haha don’t get your hopes up I was just playing with you.”
Her: “well...you’re so different now...you seem so happy...I just wonder why we even did break up...”
You: *Here you can say whatever you want to get her back* This is what I did you may do whatever you want. “Be my baby again (tell her to be, don’t ask you AFC). Hehe we’ll have fun together *wink* things won’t be the same, just keep it simple and we’ll be happy.”
Her: Start asking questions
You: “It’s your choice, make a good decision baby, haha afterall you are #1 on my list right now...*laugh it off*”
Her: “Well...how do you know things will be different with us?”
You: “Just trust me baby, hehe, what you can’t handle being with me? I think I’m gonna be too much fun for you *laughs, give her a “fun” look*”
Her: “Yea right, shut up, *giggles*, well...ok I’ll be your baby if that’s what you want...”
You: “Good choice baby *smile*, I’ll see you later then...we can have fun later. *grab her hands and as you leave hold on to them slowly...letting each finger go slowly, smiling at her...then *wink* and leave! This gets the chick every time*

This really happened, but I shorten my pimp story. So it’s been cut down to not make this post long. Remember ALWAYS keep a fun atmosphere, I can’t stress that enough. Everyone wants to be around a happy person. Keep it that way. Also remain happy and don’t burst your bubble, laugh things off. This shows her how strong you are, staying happy in most situations; this will secure her happiness with you also since if you stick around a happy person you will be happy also.

My story is: When I met her we spent 4 hours together. Remember I’m meeting her after 3 months of our break up, I have been with many different girls and played around with them never wanting a relationship, and she has dated only one guy and just broke up with him. I worked my way into her and kinoed her had our fun and ending up kissing and making out. I then broke the ice and we got some ice-cream (I made her pay for it). We went to my place to get something and I played around with her. Creating a fun atmosphere and had a “tickle war” (it works wonders guys) and then I put ice-cream all over her neck, arms, and lips. Guess what I did? I told her, “No don’t clean it up, let me do it.” Then I licked it all off her, it was fun
(ice-cream wars work great wonders too) it turned out to be a great night and the next day she asked about having a relationship with me, I never called her or anything, she called me.

This actually happened with me. In all situations. KEEP IT FUN. Always. Tell her the famous line, “Keep it simple baby and we’ll have fun.”

Everything MUST be fun in your relationship with her, in fact anything you do with her should have a “fun-aura” to it. Only time to be serious is when you both are in love and been together for over 1 year. Never tell her “I love you” Only say it when the time is right, it’ll sound much better and mean a lot more to her. Always be a challenge, joke around with her, ALWAYS BE A FUN GUY. PERIOD!

Meanwhile, conquer all the ladies out there!

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, but you say "baby" too much lol

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen, buddy, as you can imagine I have a huge problem with this whole idea, but not to the point where I have the time, energy, or interest to debate it. I believe that guys should stay away from their exes WITHOUT EXCEPTION. There are simply too many other, better chicks out there; and your ex is your ex for a reason. If you broke up with her, then you obviously had a reason and even if you didn't, it's water under the bridge. If she broke up with you, then there were definitely problems with your relationship and again it is water under the bridge. Life is too short to worry about exes. Also, this line made me cringe:

Originally posted by ~The Chosen~:
“It’s your choice, make a good decision baby, haha afterall you are #1 on my list right now...

Nothing against you personally, Chosen, I just think that a lot of guys will be doing themselves a grave disservice by following this advice... ESPECIALLY if it works.

------------------
CASANOVA

"As to the deceit perpetrated upon women, let it pass, for, when love is in the way, men and women as a general rule dupe each other."
Giovanni Casanova

"As for myself I always willingly acknowledge my own self as the principal cause of every good or of every evil which may befall me; therefore I have always found myself capable of being my own pupil, and ready to love my teacher."
Giovanni Casanova

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
Chosen, buddy, as you can imagine I have a huge problem with this whole idea, but not to the point where I have the time, energy, or interest to debate it. I believe that guys should stay away from their exes WITHOUT EXCEPTION. There are simply too many other, better chicks out there; and your ex is your ex for a reason. If you broke up with her, then you obviously had a reason and even if you didn't, it's water under the bridge. If she broke up with you, then there were definitely problems with your relationship and again it is water under the bridge. Life is too short to worry about exes.

I understand what you mean Casanova. But like I mentioned in the post, this isn't for any ex. It's for that "special ex" The one that is a DJ herself, who's confident and knows how to have fun. The one who plays games with you, spontaneous, and sex with her is always great and never the same boring thing.

Maybe you never met such a girl yet? One that blows away all the others away in terms of "having fun"?

Note: This advice isn't for any dumb girl, it's for that "one" girl that moved away for a year or more and returned, or you made a major AFC mistake on her during your 1 year+ relationship.

Also, this line made me cringe:

Originally posted by ~The Chosen~:
“It’s your choice, make a good decision baby, haha afterall you are #1 on my list right now...

Nothing against you personally, Chosen, I just think that a lot of guys will be doing themselves a grave disservice by following this advice... ESPECIALLY if it works.
Hahaha, Casanova, all of the advice I give has been done from experience. This advice is geared towards the "new generation" of teens because of how much I use the word "baby" I don't know about other places but calling your girl or the girl you like baby conveys a "sexy and manly aura" Try it sometime.

About the "#1 on my list" - it's a joke, but a tricky joke. Girls always like to think about things. Saying "You're #1 on my list right now" and being funny and ****y about it tells her 2 things:

1) This guys isn't that AFC I used to know, he really does have other girls wanting him and "waiting in line for him." - he's a prize.
2) He's funny...I could enjoy being with him now...*giggles in her head*

You have to JOKE, the "fun" atmosphere must always resonant around you. That's the key to winning a girl back, "FUNNESS".

The most likely reason that girls become your ex's in the first place is probably because you were no fun, lacked fun, got too serious, or the fun was never there.

Remember this isn't theory of mine, it's experience.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

[This message has been edited by ~The_Chosen~ (edited 05-23-2002).]