Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicken for breakfast?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see McDonalds is touting this "Chicken Biscuit" they serve during breakfast hours. Maybe im just weird but chicken is the last thing I want in the morning and I'll think it will fail terribly. Any thoughts?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not get breakfast at Mcdonalds unless I was very desperate regardless of what it was.

However, while people find this weird, I always eat full meals for breakfast.

Specifically, there are almost always leftovers from last nights dinner that I have. Today breakfast was a full serving of salmon and rice, a few days ago was chicken, and before that it was pork chops and potatos.

Maybe unusual, but it works great. I have tons of energy for the whole morning and this way I don't get hungry until lunch, where as if I just had fruit or cereal, I'd be starving by 10 am.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonald's just got a chicken biscuit?

I don't think it will fail. Maybe its a Southern thing but chicken biscuits for breakfast are a hot seller. Ever heard of Chick Fil A? It's a chicken chain that serves them for breakfast and I've never seen one not packed in the mornings. I know handfuls of people that go every morning for one and i know of lots of colleges that have them on campus

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably just grew up different. When I think of breakfast I think of bacon,eggs, and pancakes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like chicken and waffles!!! I have that for breakfest all the time and so do alot of other people.

I prefer tuna, spinach, tomato and balsalmic vinegar to start my day off right though. It's the brekfast of champions!:up:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonald's has a fruit and yogurt thing for a buck that is not awful.

Peanut butter and honey on toast is usually what I eat when I need a substantial breakfast.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs and steak with an apple is a fine breakfast!

Eggs and steak are the most anabolic foods available, good for building muscle. And of course no breakfast would be complete without a serving of carbs from the apple.